X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paganspace Vs. Covenspace

Which do you prefer & why?

Thanks for helping me decide the pro's and con's before I start mine

Covenspace, is a little less convienent in layout, but on the other hand..... theres more people on it aswell....

I have bothe, and that works out fine, but I really should update more xd....
    Tsalagi Nvwoti Didahnvwesgi Ale Didahnesesgi
    (Cherokee medicine practitioner of left and right hand paths)
    anikutani.stfu-kthx.net - The Anikutani Tradition

Comment

Hmmm do not know what to tell you I have both and I like them for the differences in features and the type of people I have met.
      SilverClawStudio on Facebook

Comment

Wow, I didn't even know about Paganspace! I'm gonna have to go check it out now!

---------------------------------
        Rye Wolf Farm
        Our homestead blog--come visit!

Comment

I checked PaganSpace out straight away after reading this thread. CovenSpace seems similar, but I think I'll check that one out a bit later when I have more time.
          Can you touch the root that feeds us?
          Can you hear the words that I say?
          Can you feel the music move you?
          Can you feel alive today?

Comment

There is a thread in the Tech forum for another place .. the owner posted a thread in the forum it is called Pagan spaces if I recall right, thought you guys and gals may want to check it out as well.

Comment

I'm on both, and so far, I think I prefer Covenspace. The only people who seem to contact me on Paganspace are guys wanting to chat me up... For some reason, though I checked the box that said "married," it doesn't show it on my profile. lol. :hahugh:

I think I joined far too many social networking sites. I can't seem to keep up with them anymore. I'm on MySpace, PaganSpace, CovenSpace, and VampireFreaks. I think I need to quit at least two.
              sigpic
              My artwork is for sale!! Visit http://etsy.me/dIFblg. Support a starving artist!!!! (Please... I'm hungry!) [email protected]

Thanks to Faeawyn for my banner.

Comment

Which paganspace? There are 2 of them, one is" .net" , and the other" .com" I love the .net, I don't use covenspace much, I found it kinda boring.

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.sigpic

Comment

I've got accounts on both covenspace and on paganspace.net.

Paganspace.net seems to be more stable and established... and covenspace seems to be having some problems (software, perhaps problems with funding as there are rumours it might close down...)

These types of sites depend on the people who sign up to make it good. Kind of like how MysticWicks is great because of the people who participate here!

Ben Gruagach
                  MysticWicks forum guide in "Paths: Wicca", "Books" and "History"
                  author of The Wiccan Mystic: Exploring a Magickal Spiritual Path
                  visit my website at http://www.witchgrotto.com
                  read my LiveJournal blog
                  find me on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Gruagach View Post
                    I've got accounts on both covenspace and on paganspace.net.

Paganspace.net seems to be more stable and established... and covenspace seems to be having some problems (software, perhaps problems with funding as there are rumours it might close down...)

These types of sites depend on the people who sign up to make it good. Kind of like how MysticWicks is great because of the people who participate here!
                    Ben, I'm on both too. Friend me on Paganspace; my username is the same. I actually don't use covenspace much and don't remember my username on that one.
                    B*B,
                    SoulFire

Comment

wow, cool, didn't know about these Pagan myspace type sites.. I'm mainly on Myspace, but these sites sound cool... if they are active.
                      Astral Travel/Occult Discussion
                      http://groups.myspace.com/astraltravelcrew

Comment

My paganspace.net is in my siggy for anyone that wants it.:boing:

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.sigpic

Comment

Hmm..Paganspace seems to be down for the moment, but I will be sure to check it out ASAP. I have a covenspace, but I don't update very much.
                          Last edited by Caitlin.ann; March 7th, 2008, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Pagan Space is there just checked :D

and covenspace seems to be having some problems (software, perhaps problems with funding as there are rumours it might close down...)
                            The owner of Covenspace is a member here so you could ask her for sure or go read her blogs on CS, usually if there is issues she posts about it in her blog.
                            Last edited by SilverClaw; March 7th, 2008, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Oh okay, I see it now..I guess it was just a glitch or error on my part.

Comment

Working...
                              X