No announcement yet.

Paganspace Vs. Covenspace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Until I saw this post, I had no idea either on existed. I've just finished setting up mine on Covenspace, I'm not sure if I need one on Paganspace too. That just seems redundant if the same things are posted on both. http://kalroth.covenspace.com/ I took a look at Paganspace, but I don't like the look as much. It also kinda turned me off seeing that people who pay $20 a year for the service are given special recognition. I'm going to stick with the one I've got and my Myspace page that I discuss other issues on. I can't recall the address right now, but I'll add it later.
    Last edited by Kalroth; April 2nd, 2008, 07:27 PM.

And Gilgamesh wept bitter tears, saying, "He who was my companion through adventure and hardship, is gone forever ..."

Comment

I joined covenspace but could never get back in. I couldnt find a way to email the admin and finally gave up!!!

Comment

I joined covenspace but could never get back in. I couldnt find a way to email the admin and finally gave up!!!
        As I said before the owner is a member here maybe you can contact her here...

As for me Covenspace, Paganspace are in my signature. If anyone addes me just message me to let me know who you are and that your from here please and thanks :D
        SilverClawStudio on Facebook

Comment

Who is the owner of CovenSpace?

Comment

Who is the owner of CovenSpace?
            Pythia you can see that on the sites mainpage.

Comment

Just a note to those who did not see it Covenspace is moving so if you have an account there and want to get on the new site make sure you get your pictures and that off your old site before it closes In December.

For the new site here is a new link for those who want to add their profile link to it.
              http://mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?t=203762
              Last edited by SilverClaw; November 28th, 2008, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Sacred*~ View Post
                Which do you prefer & why?

Thanks for helping me decide the pro's and con's before I start mine
                I joined both. For a time i was kinda active on paganspace, but over time and after reading the forums I wasn't impressed with the overall kind of people there. Seemed like there was a whole lot of crazy & negativity & drama in a lot of forum postings. I also hated the way the forums were laid out...just not in a nice forum way...but all one long thread.

So i moved on to coven space, which feels smaller and more pleasant. Not so active but people there seemed more genuine and nice and less drama.
                ~*~ )o( Blessings in Shadow & Light! )o( ~*~

~ Semper Fi ~

Comment

Working...
                X