No announcement yet.

What kind of Pagan are YOU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd say I'm an Egyptian Pagan and I kinda have like a Wiccan foundation. That's what I was taught when I was younger but my views have grown, widened, and changed a little. I don't know. haha

'Aset was a clever woman... more intelligent than countless gods... she was ignorant of nothing in heaven or on earth'
    --Papyrus 1993 from Dyn 12 (c. 1200B.C.)

Comment

• hmmm well umm I am an animistic witch who leans more towards polytheism. I guess thats the best label I can come up with.

Comment

• I'm very eclectic in my beliefs. I borrow bits from all over the place and make things up on instinct.
        sigpic

Comment

• Other here... a touch of Christo and Celtic with a helping of Kitchen.... and a little of this, and little of that.... too much out there to be tied truly to one.

Comment

• Earth Witch here.

Start a revolution.... Stop hating your body!
            What will you do with your one wild and precious life?

Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body. – Elizabeth Stone

Comment

• I do gypsy majik

:spinnysmi Not that evil and not that good either :spinnysmi

thanx aconite for the great banner!!

I got ghosted by Smckim

Comment

• I am pretty much a nature loving tree hugger with a bit of kitchen mixed in.
                http://world5.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=59081689

Comment

• I chose general pagan, though I lean more towards wicca, I am still discovering my path.

Comment

• I am a electic pagan, kinda lean a lil bit more towards being a kitchen witch
                    ]

Comment

• I am a General Pagan. I hold no strict beliefs. I hold beliefs in such things as the spirit of the eart, animism, psi, and etcetera, though I do not practice witchcraft... it wasn't right for me, so I abandoned it.
                      ______
                      Auroro.

ETA: Oh yes, sorry, I forgot to mention Shamanism as well... a large benifactor.
                      Last edited by Auroro; September 29th, 2005, 10:50 PM.
                      my.NAME.is.DURIEL.
                      <--------------->
                      We are the many-born. We are the immortal.
                      We have been known by many names throughout the ages,
                      though few have understood the truth of our existence.

Comment

• Right now I'm studying Stergoneria Italiana. I hope to forever be studying my path, but that is what I am studying currently and have been for quite some time.

Comment

• i'm just a new ager pagan because i am still learning about this stuff and my magical path is dragons
                          http://dragonfan.deviantart.com/
                          http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=dragonfan1

DragonFan the friendly dragon in spirit,wise elder,dragon teacher,writer,artist,photographer,star trek fan.
                          holiday dragon short story project (C) to DragonFan.

Comment

• I put Norse pagan, but I'm not Asatru. Maybe I should have put general, I didn't see that it was an option. Oh well. I'm a bit wiccan and a bit new age. I don't like to box myself into a religion so I just call myself a norse pagan.

I'm not stupid - I'm entertaining you

~ Reyn til Runa ~

Comment

• I chose Other since I wasnt sure. (Keyboard is acting up, time to get a new one. )
                              Im an agnostic with earth centered beliefs but worship anything doesnt feel right to me. Still finding my way.
                              Banner by WynnJera
                              Wherever you go there you are

Comment

• What kind of Pagan am I? Er, well, a fed up one right now. I feel my work is a little lacking at the moment. I'm going to a Moot tomorrow night though, I might see if I can get some energy from a couple of people.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X