No announcement yet.

What kind of Pagan are YOU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess I'm an Eastern pagan, since I'm a Yezidic polymonohenopantheist. (Try saying that when you're drunk!)

Comment

• I voted General Pagan, though I have a general bent towards Hellenismo, I actually don't know about enough it to truly call it my path, that and the fact that I'm just a seeker at this phase. I've actually called myself Wiccan, and for a short while Asatru, only to find out that they were not the paths for me.
      , , ,

Don't let this little dragon die!

My Cousins eggs

Myspace

Comment

• This was a hard one for me, but I chose nature loving tree hugger, doesn't quite describe me, but general pagan doesn't either. I am in an inbetween stage while I am searching for the right path for me.

Comment

• non sectarian with Wiccan values, a family tradition, a poet, a passionate practitioner of natural history, healing, animal work, and herbalism...

so at the momment that means I'm a hedgewitch
          Mitakuye Oyasin

Comment

• I guess I'm just a boring General Pagan, student of the natural world, the unnatural world, and the accelerating universe
            Picture Land | Journal Land | Smaller signatures for good luck

Comment

• I'm another one of the non-sectarian pagans, but I'm still seeking for the right path... Druidry has appealed to me for quite some time now and I really do want to look into that sooner or later... but I can basically find something I like in almost any "section" of paganism and I think I need to search more before I can be sure. I'm non-sectarian until decided otherwise, then.
              Can you touch the root that feeds us?
              Can you hear the words that I say?
              Can you feel the music move you?
              Can you feel alive today?

Comment

• Little help in this would be nice. I'd say that spiritually I'm a scholar, I study gather and research things about magic and meditate on them.

I have two gods at the moment but they chose me. Mnemosyne and Hermaphroditos. Both are Greek in origin.

I have strong skills in Empathy, Clarivoyance and other Divinatory arts.

....I'd like to know where I belong. It would help in my studies to be sure.
                I'm available for Tarot Readings

An artist is only an artist on condition that he neglects no aspect of his dual nature. This dualism is the power of being oneself and someone else at one and the same time. - Charles Baudelaire

Comment

• Other, I'm a Christian witch/Christopagan that draws inspiration from Wicca, general witchcraft (celtic and Far Eastern inspired ideals), Catholicism, and generalized/simplified Protestantism.

Comment

• I picked other because I pick and choose which works for me. Right now I'm a Draconic Wiccan but there is no difference other than calling upon dragons to assit you in magick and such.
                    "A true warrior is an angel who walks among the mortals with burned wings."

Now avaliable for Mentoring, please PM me :smileroll

:uhhuhuh: :hahugh:*Clicky my new egg* :hahugh: :uhhuhuh:

~*Draconian Wicca Teacher*~

Comment

• I'm a hellenic polytheist. (thats greek btw).

So I voted 'other'.
                      Avatar is by Alphonse Mucha. :uhhuhuh:

Religious blog

Comment

• Think I originally voted '"Witch" not Wiccan, now I'm leaning towards Wicca more and more.
                        sigpic

Comment

• I´m a tree-hugging-nature-lover in the scense that my beliefs are mostly animist... I do however bring in aspects of old Norse and old Finnish folk religion...
                          Thanks Patriciaj for the banner!!:fpraise:

Reality is an annoyance that I have to put up with every now and then...

sigpic

Comment

• Hi, I picked other. I'm a Babylonian Polytheist and Near Eastern Astrologist. My beliefs are heavily astral so that I worship the 7 traditional planets and stars of the zodiac as iconic symbols of various deities.

Comment

• Wow, 2003 and first now I did the poll. LOL
                              Other.
                              I am a happy shake and bake mix of me, myself and I beliefs pulled out of nowhere from nothing!!
                              :boing:

Comment

• a bit of this, a bit of that pagan

Comment

Working...
                                X