A Little Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Little Advice

I have been studying the Kemetic Netjer for a few years and have resently gotten, I think calls would be the right word, from 2 of them Bast and Yinepu. Since I got the first few calls, they kind of stopped, and I am wondering if maybe they were just trying to catch my attention. But to be honest, I don't exactly know how to answer them. If anyone has any ideas on how I would go about answering them I would greatly appreciate it. I don't want them to lose patients with me, and I do want to answer, this is just the first time I have ever tried to contact them directly.

Again any ideas would be a big help.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Azrael Eve; March 13th, 2012, 08:41 PM.
    Felicity Rose Kysanthe

I would say to reach out to them. Acknowledge them, and begin to listen to what the gods have to say. Here is a guide that I've worked on that may help: http://thetwistedrope.wordpress.com/...starter-guide/

I always suggest that people start with simple offerings. Things don't have to be complicated to be effective. Just the simple fact that you're wanting to move into the direction of listening and interacting with gods is a good sign and a step in the right direction, imo

-Devo
    dA | FB | LJ

Comment

Working...
    X