Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plans for the Days Upon the Year and Wep Ronpet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plans for the Days Upon the Year and Wep Ronpet?

Em hotep!

What are your plans for the Days Upon the Year, and Wep Ronpet? Do you have special practices? If part of a group, will you be meeting up?

Senebty
    Sat Bast, meryt Serqet-Aset her Yenipu-Wepwawet her HetHert-Sekhmet
    "While I dance I cannot judge,
    I cannot hate,
    I cannot seperate myself from life.
    I can only be joyful and whole.
    That is why I dance."
    --Hans Bos

Em hotep, Romani Vixen!

Sadly, I've never been good about observing our holidays. I'd be interested in reading what you and everyone else do, in the hope it will inspire me to celebrate in some way. (At the moment, I have two jobs, so it's been too hectic to do much of anything.)
    ~ * ~ * ~ Here's my latest art on Fine Art America ~ * ~ * ~

I also do commissions, so if you're interested in having me paint something specifically for you, just contact me. Mention that you're an MW member, and get a 5% discount on your specially commissioned piece. And if the piece has an animal as the subject, I'll see to it that future sales of the prints also benefit a rescue organization devoted to that species/breed.)

Comment

I'm Kemetic Orthodox, so that influences greatly what I'll be doing. Prayers and chats for the days upon the year, and some slaying of isfet on Wep Ronpet. We're also holding a gathering of locals, so that will be awesome.
      Sat Bast, meryt Serqet-Aset her Yenipu-Wepwawet her HetHert-Sekhmet
      "While I dance I cannot judge,
      I cannot hate,
      I cannot seperate myself from life.
      I can only be joyful and whole.
      That is why I dance."
      --Hans Bos

Comment

Also being (loosely) Kemetic Orthodox, I'll be taking part in slaying the evil in a week-ish time... and gathering with local peeps a week from tomorrow, for lots of fun and fellowship, and more slaying! I probably won't have time to take part in any of the online prayers/chats that will be being hosted, but we'll see what happens.
        ~~ Daughter of Bast-Mut; Follower of Bast-Mut, Amun-Ra, & Khonsu ~~
        ~ Druid-ish Kemetic, affiliated with Kemetic Orthodoxy and O.B.O.D. ~
        ~~ Member of the #MarriageMilitia ~~

Comment

I've been observing the epagomenal days privately at home, mostly by setting up altars and doing offerings and prayers. Today I honored Nebt-Het. Tomorrow I'm going to celebrate Wep Ronpet with friends, and that'll include food, crafts, a bit of execration, and a small ritual.
          ~~Good things are better when they're a Rarity.~~

Comment

Working...
          X