Kemetic Orthodoxy / House of Netjer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by instinct
    Yinepu (Anubis... my spiritual Father) likes candy. like. he really really likes candy just remember to remove the wrappers first

he also likes rum. And steak. raw even.

dark colours.. natural colours.. black, greys, dark browns, blues and purples. deep red. gold (they all like gold).

he likes toys too, for some reason. anything that will keep him busy for a bit. he likes fiddling with stuff.

as for gemstones and herbs.. hmm.. obsidian. hematite. lapis.

he likes myrrh and frankencense. sandalwood.

With the gods its often good to get to know them and their tastes through trial and error
    Yinepu has cool offerings! BTW you wouldn’t happen to know what Mut prefers?

Comment

Yinepu (Anubis... my spiritual Father) likes candy. like. he really really likes candy just remember to remove the wrappers first

Yeah - and Satet thinks that's disgusting - talk about a civil war in your head.
      "I'm a foodaholic and I'm on the road to recovery."
      "You can't really love anyone who never makes you laugh."

Daughter of Yinepu-Wepwawet. Beloved of Satet and Amun-Ra

I offer reasonable priced readings, please take a look here AND on Facebook

Comment

• Keep in mind, I'm Bast-Mut so my view of Mut is colored by that perspective (Maybe Shepenmut will be back by?) - d'oh... just noticed who was asking... sorry Shepen. :dunce:

But I've gotten the impression that She likes things that are quality or that have required some time. I gave both She and Amun Jolly Ranchers recently and They seem to love those.
        I don't often have alcohol in the house, so I'm not sure what they like about that.
        She likes chocolates, though I recently got in trouble for giving them sugar-free chocolate... *sheepish*
        uhmmm... Poetry goes over well, so does perfume.

Senebty,
        Neheti
        Last edited by Zephyrstorm; October 18th, 2005, 11:42 PM.
        Each man performs his service to the Holy according to what he is, not according to what he is not; after all, the sacrifice must not surpass the proper measure of the worshiper. - Iamblichus

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepenmut
          Yinepu has cool offerings! BTW you wouldn’t happen to know what Mut prefers?
          She's a woman, a mother and a queen.

She appreciates quality and expensive things.

rich/sweet foods, wine (particularly red), frankencense, myrrh, jewelry, gold, stones like lapis and carnelian.

uhm. hmm...

she likes good quality chocolate. milk and dark. flowers.
          · · ·
          ~
          gemytyinepu ~
          · · ·

Comment

She's a woman, a mother and a queen.

She appreciates quality and expensive things.

rich/sweet foods, wine (particularly red), frankencense, myrrh, jewelry, gold, stones like lapis and carnelian.

uhm. hmm...

she likes good quality chocolate. milk and dark. flowers.
            WOW I sensed that about her (likes expensive stuff too) good thing that I have plenty of chocolate heresies bars by the altar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zephyrstorm
              Keep in mind, I'm Bast-Mut so my view of Mut is colored by that perspective (Maybe Shepenmut will be back by?) - d'oh... just noticed who was asking... sorry Shepen. :dunce:

But I've gotten the impression that She likes things that are quality or that have required some time. I gave both She and Amun Jolly Ranchers recently and They seem to love those.
              I don't often have alcohol in the house, so I'm not sure what they like about that.
              She likes chocolates, though I recently got in trouble for giving them sugar-free chocolate... *sheepish*
              uhmmm... Poetry goes over well, so does perfume.

Senebty,
              Neheti
              Mut in good hands I have a sweet tooth will offer plenty of chocolate and candy.

Comment

• I also give Them artwork... whenever I happen to fix food for something special, I give Them helpings of it.
                I'm horrible about doing my daily rite, so most of my offerings are done spontaneously.

I'll be getting some alcohol this weekend, maybe I can leave an offering or three.
                Neheti
                Each man performs his service to the Holy according to what he is, not according to what he is not; after all, the sacrifice must not surpass the proper measure of the worshiper. - Iamblichus

Comment

dark colours.. natural colours.. black, greys, dark browns, blues and purples. deep red. gold (they all like gold).

he likes toys too, for some reason. anything that will keep him busy for a bit. he likes fiddling with stuff.

With the gods its often good to get to know them and their tastes through trial and error
                  Thanks for this info, will save.

Comment

• Alright - Mango Rum with Orange juice went over rather well. As did the Fuzzy Navel I had.

Neheti

Comment

• And on reading that post about mango rum and OJ, I just got a not-so-subtle prod in the head from Dad (Yinepu) saying, "Why don't you do that? I want that."
                      ~ * ~ * ~ Here's my latest art on Fine Art America ~ * ~ * ~

I also do commissions, so if you're interested in having me paint something specifically for you, just contact me. Mention that you're an MW member, and get a 5% discount on your specially commissioned piece. And if the piece has an animal as the subject, I'll see to it that future sales of the prints also benefit a rescue organization devoted to that species/breed.)

Comment

• I'm pondering introducing Dad to Ouzo... is a Greek licorice liquor... Should be fun. :D
                        Sa Yinepu-Wepwawet mery Khepera her Bast
                        (The Rule) (Copyright Policy) (Candle Altar)

Comment

• I'm so spooky, I pee darkness!

Originally posted by instinct

Daddy also likes copper. He always wants the pennies from my spare change.
                          この世には偶然なんてないわ。あるのは、必然だけ。

Comment

• Originally posted by Erincelt
                            I'm pondering introducing Dad to Ouzo... is a Greek licorice liquor... Should be fun. :D
                            **blink**

Ouzo dangerous.... LOL
                            Sat Bast, meryt Serqet-Aset her Yenipu-Wepwawet her HetHert-Sekhmet
                            "While I dance I cannot judge,
                            I cannot hate,
                            I cannot seperate myself from life.
                            I can only be joyful and whole.
                            That is why I dance."
                            --Hans Bos

Comment

• Em Hotep!

My RPD results are in!

Sat Bast, meryt Serqet-Aset her Yenipu-Wepwawet!!!!

I don't know how the Scorpion snuck in there.....
                              Sat Bast, meryt Serqet-Aset her Yenipu-Wepwawet her HetHert-Sekhmet
                              "While I dance I cannot judge,
                              I cannot hate,
                              I cannot seperate myself from life.
                              I can only be joyful and whole.
                              That is why I dance."
                              --Hans Bos

Comment

• Congratulations!
                                "I'm a foodaholic and I'm on the road to recovery."
                                "You can't really love anyone who never makes you laugh."

Daughter of Yinepu-Wepwawet. Beloved of Satet and Amun-Ra

I offer reasonable priced readings, please take a look here AND on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X