No announcement yet.

Kemetic Orthodoxy / House of Netjer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just saw that in my e-mail. Nekhtet!
    ~ * ~ * ~ Here's my latest art on Fine Art America ~ * ~ * ~

I also do commissions, so if you're interested in having me paint something specifically for you, just contact me. Mention that you're an MW member, and get a 5% discount on your specially commissioned piece. And if the piece has an animal as the subject, I'll see to it that future sales of the prints also benefit a rescue organization devoted to that species/breed.)

Comment

• That is great news! Nekhtet!

Comment

• Congrats on the results!

Comment

• Congrats!!!
          Dua Bast! Dua Serqet-Aset! Dua Yinepu-Wepwawet! Dua Ma'at, dua Netjer, nekhtet! :D

And from what I gather, the Scorpion has a way of sneaking Herself in at the last second like that.
          Sa Yinepu-Wepwawet mery Khepera her Bast
          (The Rule) (Copyright Policy) (Candle Altar)

Comment

• It is really good to see the Daily Ma'at back online!
            It is a great source of inspiration for my daily prayers and meditations and it is also quite helpful in following the Kemetic calendar.

I like the new format

Comment

• Em hotep! *henu*

Just wanted to drop by and say hello. I'm a Remetj in the House, eagerly awaiting my RPD and Shemsuhood. It's nice to see a place here on MW for us KO'ers to hang out.

Senebty,

Jennifer
              Djehutyzebetj - "Djehuty's mirth"
              Daughter of Djehuty, Beloved of Hethert-Sekhmet

Comment

• Nekhtet!

congrats to the new Remetj!

:D
                Neheti
                Each man performs his service to the Holy according to what he is, not according to what he is not; after all, the sacrifice must not surpass the proper measure of the worshiper. - Iamblichus

Comment

• I last posted here in November ... since them, I've had my RPD and have been named. I was divined a daughter of Djehuty and a beloved of Hethert-Sekhmet. I was named Djehutyzebetj ("Djehuty's mirth") - Zebi for short.

Comment

• pray forgive my questions, but where would I go to see about taking the beginers class?

I am not very knowledgable about most of this, but I have been devoted to bast for many yrs. Reading threw this I got a definite nudge. This may be why I have been dreaming of shapeshifting into to my feline namesake. I wish to explore this further as the seeking of knowledge is the ultimate to me.

lady bless,
                    clouds

Comment

• Originally posted by cloudspanther
                      pray forgive my questions, but where would I go to see about taking the beginers class?
                      Hi Clouds,

You can go here for the application form for the House of Netjer's Beginner's Class: http://www.kemet.org/apply.html

I believe that the next class will be starting up in February. You can join the House's forums and talk with other members there; there are a number of people waiting for the next class who have introduced themselves.

Comment

• I really want to apply so hesitant due to my living conditions and whatnot!

Comment

• what is there that would stop you taking the course shepen?
                          · · ·
                          ~
                          gemytyinepu ~
                          · · ·

Comment

• Hmm you know what my mother a pretty old excuse maybe if I better explain kemeticism to her she would be fine with me converting.

Comment

• It should be your own decision.

just break it to your mother slowly. does she know you're interested in egypt?
                              · · ·
                              ~
                              gemytyinepu ~
                              · · ·

Comment

• Oh yes she does plus my mom knows I experimented with kemeticism before she even likes my statues. The problem is she catholic and not very attune to my converting to another religion.

Comment

Working...
                                X