Channeling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Channeling

I've been channeling a lot lately, and it's kind of a bender. It's all good, but it comes so fast sometimes, and sometimes its scary.

You see, I spent almost 29 years thinking I couldn't hear the Divine, then all the sudden, it's like the Divine speaks through me everytime I let it. Isn't that neat? I find the Divine by being myself, by loving what I love, by taking care of those I want to take care of. I find it in the books I always loved having, and in the scents I love smelling, and in the poetry I find moving. So I do those things, and I channel the Divine, and it's never been so easy. I was always trying to find God, and couldn't. Now I can't stop finding God everywhere, and it's so good.

Its the best high ever But sometimes people don't understand me, and sometimes they avoid me because of it. I'm learning to let that go, but somedays I would like to slow this down, and so I'm learning to mediate my energy better, and slow down how fast I speak, so I speak it more clearly.

How about you?
    Om Namah Shivaya.

"Im finding seeking the sacred, well, that its rather like falling in love, the harder you seek it, the less likely it is to happen." - Brightshores

"When your consciousness is directed outward, mind and world arise. When it is directed inward, it realizes its own Source and returns home into the Unmanifested." ~ Eckhart Tolle

I never thought of myself as a channler, but I do see the divine in everything, I see the good in everyone, the beauty in everyone. I am trying to "hear" my guides, I am learning to slow myself down. I know some people who , like you are bombarded, they found that all they have to do is ask for it to slow down a bit and it will. Let your Divine know you need to take it down a notch or two.
    "Everything is as it should be." Anon.

"True language speaks with one voice and is heard by all hearts." Gaia

BOO I've been ghosted

http://brigidrose.etsy.com
    http://GemMagicbyBrigidrose.winkelf.com

Comment

I am very happy for you RainIanna.....my heart is definately smiling for you....you are so young and you ARE walking in the light....great work my sweet....now you just have to love and live.....and feel the different levels of love that are to come....
      Enter Her World
      ~Jaqueline Frost touches the flowers~

sigpic

Comment

FairieSpirit - so true! Once you have faith in yourself, how can you do anything BUT walk in the light? Couldn't agree more that it's best to let the nasties and klingons go their own way. After all, you can only try to fix things for so long right?
        Here everybody has a neighbor
        Everybody has a friend
        Everybody has a reason to begin again

Comment

yep yep :boing:
          Enter Her World
          ~Jaqueline Frost touches the flowers~

sigpic

Comment

Channeling is powerful work. I've had some scary experiences in the past but this was when I used to channel all types of things. Now I only channel my Higher Self and really I don't really want for more. :hahugh:

Comment

Working...
            X