Synthesizing Eclectic Sources

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Synthesizing Eclectic Sources

Do you ever try to logically order the symbols, myths, sources, ideas, and influences, that create your path? I don't find it necessary for it to make logical sense anymore, and in fact, when I find myself lost in myth and metaphor and mixing symbols from various cultures, I find God so very easily. It's like God doesn't mind at all how I find the Sacred, and in fact, will let me touch the Sacred with any word, or scent, or song. When I let go of the rules I thought I had, it's as if I've never been away from God, even though I wasn't looking the right way till now.

Know what I mean?
    Om Namah Shivaya.

"Im finding seeking the sacred, well, that its rather like falling in love, the harder you seek it, the less likely it is to happen." - Brightshores

"When your consciousness is directed outward, mind and world arise. When it is directed inward, it realizes its own Source and returns home into the Unmanifested." ~ Eckhart Tolle

my path has been mixed with many....taken what works for me and moving forward practicing what brings me closer to God....I live in the country and I really find being in nature is SO special...it is so easy to feel/hear/ex[erience in the quiet of nature....I know we can feel it in cities and when we are busy....I just love to feel nature....
    Enter Her World
    ~Jaqueline Frost touches the flowers~

sigpic

Comment

You know what I find? Just trust your heart, step your own way, maybe journal about it if it's something you want to pass onto your kids. Why worry about what negative people have to say? Spread the love you find, let the crappy stuff go. I mean, how could it be any easier?
      Here everybody has a neighbor
      Everybody has a friend
      Everybody has a reason to begin again

Comment

here here....nicely put....my focus is to be focused on being connected to God....when I am I am filled with such wonderful energies...when I get confused/angry etc....I know I am off balance and just need to work on being connected again and then the answers from God are so simple....He is the director of our play....we just think we are...and when we:boing: do not listen with our heart to the director....things do not work as easy....
        Enter Her World
        ~Jaqueline Frost touches the flowers~

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X