Lightworkers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightworkers

Who can tell me about lightworkers. I've read about them on the internet, but I wanted some personal feedback from you guys....your experiences, your opinions, .

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
    I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;
    so I love you because I know no other way
    than this:
    so close that your hand on my chest is my hand,
    so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.

Pablo Neruda

Disclaimer: If you're looking for a debate, please look elsewhere. I'm not judging anyone personally, I'm simply stating my opinion. Some people seem to enjoy conflict...I don't. Please save your arguements for someone who does.

Lightworkers, IMO, are those who wish to better themselves and better humanity; transform, ascend, or in any other way move closer to the "Source", "God", "Great Spirit", "Spirit", etc. It's like my Reiki Master says at the very beginning of every Reiki circle (the New Age shop where she works is the same place the circle takes place), "If you've come in here in search of 'something' and/or came for this circle, then you're a lightworker."

Lightworkers are people who wish to bring more "light and love" to others when they have trouble finding it on their own, who bring happiness to themself and others.

I have no doubt that you are a lightworker here, and that everyone on this site is a lightworker. Welcome.

Love and Light, Blessed Be.

If you have any other questions, I would love to help. :-D

Comment

Working...
    X