Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Runa, I'm pretty sure that Windsmith was being sarcastic.

Comment

Okay then but I couldn't resist posting that :kooky:
      :boing:The only thing that sucks around here is a straw.:boing:

Comment

Originally posted by ~Runa~ View Post
        Of course they are "cyclical". It's regarded as a wheel that turns around and comes round again. Time isn't linear. Maybe you should regard the year as a disk and not a straight rigid line.
        Well, personally I think it's much less likely to be an actual disk and more a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff.
        Last edited by Windsmith; October 29th, 2011, 09:13 AM.
        If you're lucky you'll find something that reflects you,
        helps you feel your life protects you,
        cradles you and connects you to everything.
        Dar Williams, "The Hudson"

Comment

Originally posted by Windsmith View Post
          Well, personally I think it's much less likely to be an actual disk and more a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff
          I've often wondered what it's like to be a wanderer in the fourth dimension....

Comment

Originally posted by Lehnah View Post
            I've often wondered what it's like to be a wanderer in the fourth dimension....
            It's much better now that there's Google Time.
            If you're lucky you'll find something that reflects you,
            helps you feel your life protects you,
            cradles you and connects you to everything.
            Dar Williams, "The Hudson"

Comment

I'm not doing much for Halloween this year sadly, even though it is my favorite holiday. I am however going to a Day of the Dead festival on Nov. 1st
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Windsmith View Post
                Well, personally I think it's much less likely to be an actual disk and more a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff.
                Bahahahaha!! Love spotting DW fans

I view time sort of like a spiral - its continously going forwards, but if you were to look at it with the right angle, it's a circle.

This Hallowe'en/Samhaim I'm spending by myself due to being in isolation way up North. It's going to be an adjustment.

Comment

My first post on Mystic Wicks... have to start somewhere! And I'm liking this Pantheism sub-forum.

My birthday is on Halloween, so I'll be celebrating in style. xD Well, just casual drinks and a night out on the town with some friends this year.

I'm interested to see how many of you will be doing ritual/circle. This is definitely something I can just figure out myself from browsing the forum, but are most of you pantheists also following another path? As in... do you consider yourselves patheist Wiccans or pantheist Witches? Sorry if this is a silly question, and too off-topic!

EDIT: Ok, reading through some of the FAQ list has basically answered my question, so feel free to ignore it! I must say it's exciting to find out that there are lots of people who seem to have a very similar take on Paganism to me.
                  Last edited by Aine de Morrigan; October 30th, 2011, 01:29 PM.
                  My blog: The Spinning of the Wheel

Comment

This year I started Samhain today. Went for a walk, visiting my ritual place on the rocks towards the sea probably for the last time this year, before the snow makes it impossible to go there. And suddenly I found myself drawing the circle and calling the Dark Mothers.... Today night, 2 hours ago, I prepared to plates with food for the dead, one for my human deceased and one for my cats, and placed them on the stairs, inviting them into my house. I created a dragon as my personal protecting spirit, refusing all malevolent beings the entrance into my sphere. Unfortunately, my cat Moshi insisted to go outside. And you can imagine, what has happened to the plate with cat-food.....I do not use candles outside because of the real danger of fire. But the light in the hall will stay turned on all night, and one window opened.... Tomorrow after work at 9 pm I¨ll have a final ritual on the cemetary nearby. And perhaps place the food outside once more. Tomorrow Moshi has to stay inside, at least until midnight. The surroundings might not be safe for him tomorrow.
                    Panta rhei

En erebos phos

Comment

Working...
                    X