Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brighid's Flame Tending Group

Followers of Brighid -

Years ago I started a Circle of Brighid's Flame Tenders here on MW. Over time, it fell mainly since we all parted ways one way or another.

I wanted to see if there is an interest to renew the Flame Tending group, and possibly make it even better (especially with social media being more user friendly and accessible rather than just trying to stick through with Yahoo Groups...).

I would love to reconnect and devote ourselves to Brighid in this manner once again.

M

Count me in. I think I was part of the original group before life went straight to hell. lol

My Author Page
    That's the thing about magic. There's always consequences. Always.

Comment

I hope to be able to get enough members here who will be interested in doing this. Either within Mysticwicks or a different social media outlet.

Comment

Sounds good. :D Might be the push I need to get back into actively practicing again.

My Author Page
        That's the thing about magic. There's always consequences. Always.

Comment

I'm interested.... (I'm available anytime except when hubby is home on Sat and Sunday)
          and I can still do it 3, 4 hrs Sat morning? When he is running errands....
          Last edited by Kmartin60; January 5th, 2016, 06:12 PM. Reason: re phrasing
          [SIGPIC] Kim

Comment

Working...
          X