Michael W. Ford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael W. Ford

I wasn't sure whether I should stick this in Books or here, but oh well.

Anyone have any thoughts on this guy or his books (Liber HVHI, Luciferian Witchcraft), etc? They looked intriguing...

Cheers,

Semjaza
    "Being Nietzschean requires one to think apart from him, starting from the spot where the "work in progress" that is philosophy was transformed by his passage. He called for unfaithful disciples who, by their betrayal, would prove their loyalty. He wanted people to obey him by following themselves and no one else, not even him. Particularly not him."
    -- Michel Onfray, In Defense of Atheism

ive never heard of him. but to be honest, to some people, Lucifer really has nothing to do with satanism. but, i will keep this here for those who would be interested. if you want, feel free to post an identical thread in books if ya want to. it wouldnt hurt!

Comment

I've not heard of the guy.

However, as Rudy said, we'll leave the thread here. I believe since it's about Lucy it's relevent.

Comment

I have heard of him, although I haven't read any of his books yet, but I do intend too, they look very interesting and cool.

Sorry I can't give more of an opinion, but I'm sure someone here has to have read one of his books, at least.

Comment

His books are on a form of Satanism, and from what I hear, it's all hogwash. That said, I have yet to read them myself.
          ~Morgan

"Witchcraft does not need to apologize for involving sex magic. It is other religions which need to apologize for the miseries of puritanical repression they have inflicted on humanity." - Doreen Valiente, Witchcraft For Tomorrow (1978)

Comment

I've herd of him, though I haven't read any of his book yet ether. And I've herd good things about the books from people I know.
            Free Hugs
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4

Comment

Well add me to the list of people who have never read his books. I hadn't heard of the guy until I read this thread. Last night, however, I was reading a few articles on this site I came across, and they were written by Michael W. Ford. If you haven't read them already, they might give a better idea of what his books are like. http://algol.chaosmagic.com/articles.htm
              To see a World in a Grain of Sand, And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
              Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand , And Eternity in an hour. - Big Poppa Blake

Currently available for Intuitive Readings. Check the Psychics and Sensitives section or PM me for more info.

Comment

Originally posted by Sesen View Post
                Well add me to the list of people who have never read his books. I hadn't heard of the guy until I read this thread. Last night, however, I was reading a few articles on this site I came across, and they were written by Michael W. Ford. If you haven't read them already, they might give a better idea of what his books are like. http://algol.chaosmagic.com/articles.htm
                Thank you for the link. I was trying to find it before, I thought I had it booked marked but guess I was wrong. I do now though.
                Free Hugs
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4

Comment

Thanks for the link too, Sesen, some of his articles are really cool.

Comment

Originally posted by morganxpage View Post
                    His books are on a form of Satanism, and from what I hear, it's all hogwash. That said, I have yet to read them myself.
                    From what I know it's based off of Chaos Magick. So it could all be hogwash... The question is "How well does the hodwash work?"
                    www.adf.com

Comment

Wow, a Satanism forum that's never heard of Michael Ford, and someone who'd never read anything he wrote yet calls his works hogwash? Quite interesting!

Michael's books could be considered Satanic as most left hand path beliefs go, but his subject matter is about Predatory Spiritualism and Persian Sorcery aka Yatuk-Dinoih. The reason his book is called Luciferian Witchcraft is because the archetypes of Satan/Lucifer/Lilith are actually Hebrew representations of the Persian deities Ahriman/Az. So, Luciferian or Satanist is a term people understand in modern times, but the basis of his book predates Abrahamic religions.

As for myself, I own every one of his books in hardcover, as well as the ritual musick he puts out under project names Black Funeral, Psychonaut 75, Hexentanz, and Ordo Tyrannis. For more details on his works, please visit luciferianwitchcraft.com.

Ave Satanas!
                      Her-e-tic...(n. her'i tik) (...) 3. anyone who does not conform with an established attitude, doctrine, or principle.

Comment

To be honest, I couldn't care less what the guy has to say on Satanism. I am a Satanist because that's the name which fits the beliefs to which I subscribe. I did not decide one day to simply be a Satanist. I have nothing to research.

Also, Satanic Rituals are ridiculous. No ritual is neccessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormbeard View Post
                          To be honest, I couldn't care less what the guy has to say on Satanism. I am a Satanist because that's the name which fits the beliefs to which I subscribe. I did not decide one day to simply be a Satanist. I have nothing to research.

Only if your one of the Materialistic Atheistic types.
                          www.adf.com

Comment

I am atheistic. In fact, I think the entire idea of theology is ridiculous. That however, is for another thread, on a different website.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormbeard View Post

If you don't believe in a deity called Satan, how are you a Satanist? That's like a Christian saying they don't believe in Christ, please explain.
                              Her-e-tic...(n. her'i tik) (...) 3. anyone who does not conform with an established attitude, doctrine, or principle.

Comment

Working...
                              X