This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Satan Banner? You know you want one!! LOL

I have a 'banner' for Satanism if anyone should like it.
    would anyone be interested in this? ...NAH PROBABLY NOT..
    But If so, Ill post it some-point today, when im a little bit more 'with-it' and alot less of a grouch. hehehe

I will get this dinosaur of a puter Im working from, up and running!!!

~goes off to grab a coffee~

here it is:
    Last edited by Shadow Angel; May 11th, 2007, 10:09 AM.

Comment

here are some other pics you might like;
      Last edited by Shadow Angel; May 11th, 2007, 10:09 AM.

Comment

We really don't need a banner. Thanks anyway though.

Comment

fine.

Comment

thanx for posting them hun.xx you should have left the links up though in case someone wanted one!!

Comment

Well you know I would have if I wasnt moaned at for doing it.

I thought It was rather assumptious for one person to speak on behalf of 'everyone', but I was having a poopy day too, so I took them away, and that was that.
              ~sighs~

I still have access to them IF anyone else would like.

PM me or whatever.

Comment

We really don't need one though. Why would we?

Comment

because some people like banners.. i mean come on.. have you seen mol's myspace page?
                  The Raven's Lair

Comment

I think you may be mistaken. Mol likes bananas. That's because he's 1/8th gorilla.

Comment

Stormbeard, I think everyone has differing opinions on the idea, and they should be respected, dear.

As a "dark" witch myself, {just ask Rudas or Nightshade} I wear a Baphomet inverted pentacle, in sterling silver. I do not consider myself a Satanist though. But woe be to any who cross my path.

Comment

Perhaps Stormbread meant it in the royal "we" aspect when he said WE.

Comment

My response;
                          Well personally I dont give a crap either way, if anyone wants one they know where to come,
                          -Stormbeard, you really need to get over yourself, one-you do not speak for everyone, and two, youre not exactly using your forum guiding privellages for the better in instances like this. You are meant to be walm and welcoming not always an arrogant tosser [your own words I might add too.] Engage brain before opening mouth please.
                          I will respect your choice not to have a banner, But you shall not be everyone's voice.

Owl has nailed it to a 'T' in her response, and is a well respected long standing member of not only this forum, and her own, but the Pagan world in general. I choose to respect her word, she not only has earnt the right to be heard, but her word is Law in my world. You may learn something from this Wise Owl.

And..Fairy Princess, you are too funny sometimes!! hehehehe

I still have access to these banners if anyone is interested.

Comment

Do you guys really need the forum guide's permission to have banners in your sigs?

Just go ahead and do it. If enough of you do it, it will become popular, then all will do it.

I take the same track at work. I come up with a great way to change business proceedures, boss doesn't like it. Okay fine, no worries sir. And I just go ahead and impliment it anyway. Because it's a good idea. Then you see the boss promoting the whole idea to the company a year later.

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormbeard View Post
                              We really don't need a banner. Thanks anyway though.
                              Polite and to the point
                              Originally posted by Shadow Angel View Post
                              fine.
                              Originally posted by Shadow Angel View Post
                              Well you know I would have if I wasnt moaned at for doing it.

I thought It was rather assumptious for one person to speak on behalf of 'everyone', but I was having a poopy day too, so I took them away, and that was that.
                              ~sighs~

I still have access to them IF anyone else would like.

PM me or whatever.
                              Yes maybe it was, has anyone asked you for one? So maybe he's got a point.
                              Originally posted by Drouach View Post
                              Do you guys really need the forum guide's permission to have banners in your sigs?

Just go ahead and do it. If enough of you do it, it will become popular, then all will do it.

I take the same track at work. I come up with a great way to change business proceedures, boss doesn't like it. Okay fine, no worries sir. And I just go ahead and impliment it anyway. Because it's a good idea. Then you see the boss promoting the whole idea to the company a year later.
                              SB is a forum guide not an admin, therefore people do not have to ask his permission to advertise their banners.

It's plain to see from reading this thread that no-one wants one so lets stop kicking this dead donkey!

~in a Jedi kinda way "there are no banners here" ~

Comment

Working...
                              X