Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order of nine angels?

What is it past and today?

Research time. Not really anything I could find in Google and I wouldn't know bull from sincerity.
    :boing:

Is it Angels or Angles? Or are they the same thing?

The Order of Nine Angles (ONA) is a non-institutionalized Satanic Order, initially formed in the United Kingdom and which rose to prominence during the 1980's and 1990's. The Order postulates Satanism as being a highly individualized quest that aims to create personal excellence and Self deification. This is thought to aid in the evolution of the individual which in turn leads to the transformation of society into a higher, refined civilization. The ONA also condones, practices, and encourages human sacrifice as a means of eliminating the weak.
    From here

Here are some more links:
    http://camlad9.tripod.com/
    http://biphome.spray.se/d.scot/Satanism/Ona/ona.htm
    http://www.totse.com/en/religion/satanists/ona3.html
    http://altreligion.about.com/library...nineangles.htm
    http://www.hexarchive.com/satan/ONA.htm
    Facebook::Witch blog::Book Blog
    Gods and Goddesses, Paths: Dianic & Goddess Witchcraft, Theology & Philosophy, Just Current Events, and Political Pagan Forum Guide.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha

Question everything.

Comment

I have no clue, angels, angles.
      I know nothing about it, hence the research. Hope I can find out which it is.

Those links talk about everything from a negative side, including Satanism itself. I was hoping for more than just the dark stuff written on the net as much connected to Satanism is most often portrayed that way.

Comment

Dunno whether these will help ya at all i found them interesting reading

My bad!! :P

Last edited by Eternal Night; May 21st, 2007, 10:13 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

The first 3 are repeats that Philosophia already linked. And the last link doesnt talk about ONA at all.
          Thanks anyhow.

Comment

Sorry my bad honey!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanti View Post
              Those links talk about everything from a negative side, including Satanism itself. I was hoping for more than just the dark stuff written on the net as much connected to Satanism is most often portrayed that way.
              I can't provide any more links, but I think the reason that the sites seem "negative" isn't to make Satanism look bad (as several of the sites were by Satanists), it's just the ONA has a particularly dark reputation even amongst other Satanits, for example, as the first site Philosophia gave, it gives details about human sacrifice and what it is 'cause the ONA practice it (at least according to them, whether they actually do it is another story).

They also are said to have neo-nazi leanings, as apparantly, the founder was a neo-nazi in Britain.

Comment

Originally posted by David19 View Post
                I can't provide any more links, but I think the reason that the sites seem "negative" isn't to make Satanism look bad (as several of the sites were by Satanists), it's just the ONA has a particularly dark reputation even amongst other Satanits, for example, as the first site Philosophia gave, it gives details about human sacrifice and what it is 'cause the ONA practice it (at least according to them, whether they actually do it is another story).

They also are said to have neo-nazi leanings, as apparantly, the founder was a neo-nazi in Britain.
                I cant find in the links where it says the founder was a nazi, only that some nazi's practiced/followed the ONA, whatever the heck the ONA is.
                I still cant figure out if its suppose to be angels or angles...if any of these sites are accurate, which one is? They are using different words, angels and angles.

Comment

Take the order, Order of nine angels/angles. What are those angles?
                  Or, who are those angels?

I find websites just repeating what those links state. Copy sites.

But I'll keep looking in between the other work I have to get done here in RL.

Comment

Its angles....~busy reading~ Be right back.

Comment

This is interesting. Supposable the claim to have been around for over 100 yrs. Thats before Nazi's.

3.3 The Order of Nine Angles The Order of Nine Angles (ONA), based in England, are probably the most controversial Satanic group that is around at present. Their aims and intents, and indeed their teachings, seem to be misunderstood and perhaps feared by many people, including some other Satanic groups. The ONA claim the title of 'traditional Satanists' and claim to have been around for well over one hundred years. The system they advocate is known as the Septenary tradition, 'the seven-fold Way'. 'Physis' is divided into seven stages, which represent the varying degrees of insight attained; the stages representing Initiation, Second Degree Initiation, External Adept, Internal Adept, Master/Mistress (or High Priest/Priestess), Magus, and Immortal. Much of the work is very practical. A great and refreshing aspect to ONA is 'The Star Game' which has three main functions: (1) Development of higher levels of consciousness. (2) A new form of magickal working for the 21st Century and beyond. (3) Development of certain 'magickal' skills, aiding mindfulness, concentration and visualization. Whatever rumors are told about the ONA one should check them out for themselves. Whether you agree with them or not, they certainly live up to the name 'Satanists'. 3.3.1 How do I contact the ONA? As of early 1998, the ONA have reverted back to 'coversion', which is to say underground status. Thus there is no contact address, and likely will not be for several years. There are several cells of the ONA existing across the globe (including the US) - however no contact addresses are currently available.
                      Faqs.com

Comment

I wonder if the seal of nine angles is connect to the ONA. If this is where they got the idea of the angles.
                        Generally speaking, some of these angles were taken from Pythagoras, who talked in terms of the significance of 'numbers" rather than "angles. From my readings on the subject, I am convinced that Plato's discourses upon geometry and the significance of the various "Platonic solids" are essentially taken from Pythagoras' work, just as Pythagoras came up with these notions following his lengthy stay in Egypt as a priesthood initiate. Fascinating how these "trails" just keep going backward until they vanish into the mists of pre-recorded history.
                        Bear in mind that the Ceremony of the Nine Angles was composed within the conceptual and iconographic limits of the Age of Satan. Nor was it intended to be an extensive, exhaustive "last word" on the angles or other included concepts; it was conceived as a noetic vision and GBM expression. The following comments pertain to my ideas at that time and deliberately avoid embellishing the CNA with the more sophisticated concepts to which I have since been sensitized through my own work and the many brilliant examinations by other Setians.
                        LINK

Comment

I cant look for more right now...got stuff to do.
                          The lack of info makes this all the more interesting.

Secretive little bunch that's for sure. :hahugh:

Comment

Heres a couple websites I didn't see linked.

http://www.blacklotusmonastery.tk/# has a brief description of them under 'various Satanic theologies'. that's the only place I've read anything on them before today.

http://ona.satanicwebsites.com/ has a few articles and an interview with a representative of the order in England. I haven't read anything there so I don't know how informative it is. Found it through a google search.
                            To see a World in a Grain of Sand, And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
                            Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand , And Eternity in an hour. - Big Poppa Blake

Currently available for Intuitive Readings. Check the Psychics and Sensitives section or PM me for more info.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanti View Post
                              Take the order, Order of nine angels/angles. What are those angles?
                              Or, who are those angels?

I find websites just repeating what those links state. Copy sites.

But I'll keep looking in between the other work I have to get done here in RL.
                              they are indeed u've got me intrigued now......this explains the angles hope u find it more useful than my last attempt!!

http://www.trapezoid.org/thought/commentary.html
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X