Luciferian Star Trek episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luciferian Star Trek episode

I watched a Star Trek Animated Series episode (on disc 2) titled " The Magicks of Megas-Tu." I have to wonder how many fundamentalist mommies were traumatized when this aired on Saturday morning cartoons. :D

The animated series was to quick a flash in the pan to make much of an impression on anybody and probably would not have been able to compete among it's target audience with Josie and Pussycats in Outer Space at any rate
    "One between two worlds chants, "fire walk with me""

Comment

ummmmm... Josie was hot!
      some people are like slinkies -
      not good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when they are pushed downs the stairs.

True enlightenment comes from discovering principles which challenge your spiritual view, not from inventing principles to confirm it.

Comment

I loved Josie and the Pussiecats, and the bannana splits! also, Speed buggie was popular then too
        11 Year Member
        Forum Guide for
        Astrology and the UFO & Extraterrestrial forums.

Comment

Not to mention I have a feeling the mommies who would freak our over such things wouldn't let their children watch Saturday morning cartoons in the first place.
          ~*~
          There are no surprises in life, just us closing our eyes to reality. - Me.
          Quantum frying pans fit anywhere. - Me.

~*~
          I read Tarot cards and Oracle cards and Runes and Pendulums and little colored gems that represent the elements. And I believe that they tell the truth. I believe that faeries are real, and that they talk to me. I also know that I'm at least 50% insane. And I'm okay with that. I won't judge you. But you can judge me all you want. I'll just tell you to stuff it where the sun don't shine. And I'll smile while I'm saying it, and offer you homemade fudge and soft pretzels.

Comment

Satanism is for space aliens

Comment

Working...
            X