X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help finding covens

Hopefully to become a sticky

We arn't always the most... open people and sometimes it can be hard to find a group of like minded individuals. Even harder when looking for specific Trads.
    So I guess if your coven is accepting new members post your location in here and hopefully you will find that person you are looking for and that person can find a second family. If you see one your interested in toss em a PM (please don't ask in the forum I'd rather it be easy to scroll through.

Oh and since I started it, I get the privelage
    - Looking for Alexandrian Coven in Tampa FL
    After all these years I am finally on my way
    sigpic
    Thanks Gemnistar!!!!!

Looking for coven in south hills of Pittsburgh PA

99% Accurate ~ Professional Tarot Readings by yours truly...
    I also do FREE readings for MW members

Proud Christian Witch & Ordained ULC minister

Comment

Its not just the where... its the what...

I don't want to be part of a coven of teenagers... sorry teenagers... but... I'm not interested in sex all the time or in Wicca as a fashion statement...

Im interested in a group that could teach ME something.... so a coven of middle to late age pagans that aren't too pendantic.. would be great... but frankly... I know its not gonna happen... so screw .
      it,\\

Shanti and Thunder live a long long way from me afterall.
      Mitakuye Oyasin

Comment

I found my group about 6 years ago through a listing on WitchVox. Now I'm the leader of the group and we have a new listing there, we've gotten several nibbles and gained two wonderful new members from that listing (and gained a couple who I met at drumming circle too).

We're located in south-central Kansas (the Wichita area).

I'd suggest checking out WitchVox = www.witchvox.com
        and also Yahoo Groups = http://groups.yahoo.com/.
        And MeetUp may still be active = www.meetup.com.

Comment

looking for a coven in in Indiana, close to Danville hopefully

looking for either an eclectic coven for maybe blue Star, which is one Trad I'm considering...
          Tsalagi Nvwoti Didahnvwesgi Ale Didahnesesgi
          (Cherokee medicine practitioner of left and right hand paths)
          anikutani.stfu-kthx.net - The Anikutani Tradition

Comment

Looking 4

Looking for a coven in Mono Ontario

Comment

I have a coven in Salt Lake City Utah we established in 2002
              The Archaic Silvermoon Coven...
              we also have a posting at Witchvox

I dont know of many Utahans here{that arent already a member of my coven} but just in case feel free to contact me.. the main rule is you have to be over 18 ... there are more but we can talk about that if you are truly interested
              Last edited by Astara Seague; August 31st, 2008, 02:42 PM.
              Being powerful is like being a lady If you have to tell people you are, you aren't

Advanced Paganism, Meditation
              and Books Forum Guide
              and also a writer for MW Magazine

Serenity is not freedom from the storm..it is peace during the storm

:fpraise: many thanks to Patriciaj for great banner

Its your life..live it as you like

myspace.com/Mydnitejazmine

my covens site
              http://groups.yahoo.com/group/archaic_silvermoon/

Comment

My coven is located in Southern California. We were established in 2004 and are Wiccan (not-BTW) and all women. You do have to be over 18 to join, and more info is at our website below. For a comprehensive webpage of how we run things, click on our bylaws.

Coven of the Twilight Moon
                Last edited by Ivy Artemisia; August 31st, 2008, 03:42 PM.
                Ivy Artemisia
                Twilight Spiral Coven [Site | Facebook]
                Hearth and Hedgerow [Site | Etsy Shop]

Comment

I'm in the Twin Cities, Minnesota.

HPS of a small and new coven in a local tradition (whether we're Wiccan or not depends a little on your definitions: 3 degrees, initiatory, group mysteries, ritual in circles, etc. but with some differences of approach.) Web info coming soon, but not yet available - please PM or email me for more info.

I'm also pretty familiar with other resources in the area (I've been programming chair for our Pagan Pride for 3 years, which helps), and would be glad to help point people in the right direction for what they're looking for.

Comment

I'm recently moved to Oakville Ontario Canada and hope to start up an eclectic Wiccan coven. I've worked in covens for years in the various places I've lived (Kingston Ontario, Phoenix Arizona, and most recently Eden Prairie Minnesota.) The last coven, in Eden Prairie, was one I founded when I moved there.

Details are available by emailing me or through the listing at Witchvox: http://www.witchvox.com/vn/vn_detail...=caon&id=32564

Ben Gruagach
                    MysticWicks forum guide in "Paths: Wicca", "Books" and "History"
                    author of The Wiccan Mystic: Exploring a Magickal Spiritual Path
                    visit my website at http://www.witchgrotto.com
                    read my LiveJournal blog
                    find me on Facebook

Comment

We have a small BTW (Gardnerian) coven operating out of southern Indiana (near the Kentucky border). Feel free to PM me for more information.

~~taijiya

UPDATED March 2012: This coven is no more; it has ceased to be. My partner and I have retired from BTW practice.
                      Last edited by taijiya; March 13th, 2012, 01:26 PM.
                      "When I see things and I am unable to discern the cause, my faith in reason and consequences are shaken. Two plus two equals four. I put sugar in my coffee and it tastes sweet. The sun comes up because the world turns. These things are beautiful to me. There are mysteries I will never understand, but everywhere I look I see that for every effect, there is a corresponding cause. Even if I can’t see it. I find that reassuring."

~~Dr. Temperance Brennan, Bones 5x14 "The Devil in the Details"~~

Visit my sites:

Comment

I'm also looking for a coven in the Tampa area. Preferably Family friendly, but adult will do. I've tried WitchVox and didn't exactly come up with anything that fits my needs.

Comment

Any covens in the greater Seattle (preferably Snohomish County) area?

(Also Spokane area?)

Comment

Originally posted by Tanya View Post
                            .... so a coven of middle to late age pagans that aren't too pendantic.. would be great... but frankly... I know its not gonna happen... so screw .
                            it,\\
                            I think you mean 'pedantic'... (Ha! I kill me!)

Anyway, there's a good resource to be found here: http://www.tradwicca.org/worldwica.html

-Jet

Comment

Originally posted by jetpiston View Post
                              I think you mean 'pedantic'... (Ha! I kill me!)

Anyway, there's a good resource to be found here: http://www.tradwicca.org/worldwica.html

-Jet
                              Actually, pendantic might be appropriate too. You know, weighed down with a lot of neck-jewelry.

Ben Gruagach
                              MysticWicks forum guide in "Paths: Wicca", "Books" and "History"
                              author of The Wiccan Mystic: Exploring a Magickal Spiritual Path
                              visit my website at http://www.witchgrotto.com
                              read my LiveJournal blog
                              find me on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X