Merry Beltane!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Beltane!

Merry Beltane <3 Any stories to share or insights about today's sabbat?

)O( Athena )O(

My Art

I celebrated last night with my sister. It was storming pretty bad last night, but we still got to have a maypole, and decorate my room with fresh flowers. It was amazing. My sister isn't pagan or wiccan but she likes watching or helping me with rituals. And it is one of the few times we get along. We had tons of fun dancing around the maypole! Best Beltane EVER!
    sigpic

Comment

Nope. Totally forgot.

Freedom of speech means not only the freedom to say what you want, but letting others have the freedom to say what they want, regardless of whether or not you agree with it.

Comment

Happy Beltane, hope everyone who celebrates it had a great Day, and had lots of fun too :cheers: .

Comment

Beltane celebrations have occupied the entire weekend, and will continue into next. Here is a pic of my son at the May Pole during childrens circle today, as well as some of the flowers and natural beauty outdoors.
          "Another stubborn Scorpio..."

"I seem to be having an 'out of money' experience".

"We are all here on earth to help others; what on earth the others are here for I don't know."
          By : W.h. Auden

Who replaced my broom with a mop?

Comment

Happy Beltane, everyone!

Comment

I did my reiki three initiation on Beltane, and then I painted all night. <3
              Last edited by rawrTigress; May 5th, 2010, 02:12 PM.

)O( Athena )O(

My Art

Comment

Originally posted by rawrTigress View Post
                I did me reiki three initiation on Beltane, and then I painted all night. <3
                Sounds like a great way to spend Beltane.
                Last edited by Gypsyballad; May 5th, 2010, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X