• Show
Clear All

• The House Shadow Drake

Konnichi Wa to All:

Here is a Link that Bill MC-San (of BowlandCentral.com) PMed me about:
    http://www.shadowdrake.com/index.php

Here is something that they write about themselves:
    Who We Are

House Shadow Drake is an Irish traditional household for seekers to the elder traditions of Witchcraft. More specifically, we are a welsh-Irish tradition with a little "w" and a big "I."

In the past, we have sought to provide resources of interest to the general Pagan community. However, the website is being reformatted to focus more on seeking and offering information and resources specific to Irish traditions. Traditional Witchcraft by its very nature is not open to the public. This website will only provide you with the tools for seeking the traditions of Witchcraft. If you are truly interested in seeking, then you will need to actually do your own research and ask questions. We do not endorse spoon-feeding, poetic dribble, petty games, politics, or other such wastes of time and effort.

Please note that House Shadow Drake is a household for Seekers to the religion of Witchcraft. Although we maintain an online presence and contribute to the wider community, the household itself remains private. We offer this website as a resource for Seekers. We always invite intelligent dialogue with individuals regarding Western European traditions, folklore, and beliefs. If you have any questions, we always invite you to contact us. Please make your questions specific and to the point.
    ---------------------------------------------

I have had a brief look at it, and it looks promising.

If anyone wants to check it out and post their Opinions or Reviews of this Website can do so on this Thread.

Domo Arigato to BowlandCentral.com's Bill MC-San for pointing this Website out to me.

KNR

Thanks for the link. Very interesting.

Ben Gruagach
    MysticWicks forum guide in "Paths: Wicca", "Books" and "History"
    author of The Wiccan Mystic: Exploring a Magickal Spiritual Path
    visit my website at http://www.witchgrotto.com
    read my LiveJournal blog
    find me on Facebook

Comment

Thanks. I will check it out when I have more time on my hands.
      As I was walking all alane, I heard twa corbies making a mane, the tane unto the nither did day, What sall we gang and dine the day?

Comment

Working...
      X