X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mjolnir
    replied
    Originally posted by Vatel View Post
    Easy est time is early morning when your mind wakes up before your body, Don't move! Will your self to float out of your body. most people get a itchy feeling right before breaking free ( don't move ). The Hard part is keeping your mind awake to remember. Once you get out you'll be tempted to "see the world" don't on your first few times. keep it short so you can remember. NEVER try to project while face down, or when drunk!!! (go to bed on your back with palms facing up for best results) If you see some thing your mind doesn't understand it will try to improvize at first. Be fore bed place 3 cards in your window facing out with out looking at them. On your way back from your trips look at the cards and write them down when you get up, then check them to make sure you got them right. ( this is to check that it wasn't a dream ). After you get the hang of the basics, There are Schools that are in the border lands, AMAZING! to find them just set your intentions to learn. After that there Are the Keys These are schools on other planes that have passwords to get in. If you get that far and you still don't have the keys from the other schools, PM me and I'll give them to you. It's easy-er if you go with out sex for a few weeks first (remember the old saying, "you'll go blind").
    Thanks for your help but you are getting mixed up with astral projection which I have mastered long ago, this is bilocation completely different as you are still in the physical plane not the astral.. but thanks for taking an interest..bright blessings

Leave a comment:

• Vatel
    replied
    Easy est time is early morning when your mind wakes up before your body, Don't move! Will your self to float out of your body. most people get a itchy feeling right before breaking free ( don't move ). The Hard part is keeping your mind awake to remember. Once you get out you'll be tempted to "see the world" don't on your first few times. keep it short so you can remember. NEVER try to project while face down, or when drunk!!! (go to bed on your back with palms facing up for best results) If you see some thing your mind doesn't understand it will try to improvize at first. Be fore bed place 3 cards in your window facing out with out looking at them. On your way back from your trips look at the cards and write them down when you get up, then check them to make sure you got them right. ( this is to check that it wasn't a dream ). After you get the hang of the basics, There are Schools that are in the border lands, AMAZING! to find them just set your intentions to learn. After that there Are the Keys These are schools on other planes that have passwords to get in. If you get that far and you still don't have the keys from the other schools, PM me and I'll give them to you. It's easy-er if you go with out sex for a few weeks first (remember the old saying, "you'll go blind").
    Last edited by Vatel; May 9th, 2017, 07:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mjolnir
    replied
    Just a quick update on our discussion, after some searching and questions I have come very close to the occurrence I experienced on 2 occasions and it is apparently called bilocation, I will continue my search for answers with my love at my side but if anyone has any knowledge of bilocation please let me know..bright blessings to all

Leave a comment:

• monsnoleedra
    replied
    PM sent

Leave a comment:

• Mjolnir
    replied
    Would be nice to find someone on here that follows the norse and even better to find a follower of hers. She seems to be very picky about those she chooses tho.
    In the meantime if you have any friends or someone in another forum with experience with the norse I would be most grateful if you could ask for their views... Thanks for your shamanic point of view on things tho...

Leave a comment:

• monsnoleedra
    replied
    Don't doubt it was the right path for you just wondering if the path was revealed or the other paths were? Perhaps just my experience but I've found there tend to be many clues at intersections that identify things with symbols. Maybe a shamanic thing but the guides or allies inspire us and guide us but also motivate us by signs and things if we observe. Many times I've found even the paths I've not taken have been revealing with the symbology that has marked them at their junctures. The gods / goddesses I am bound to have revealed just as many things like mile markers and road signs or information signs but it is up to me whether I choose to research it. I admit at first I seldom paid attention to them as the end destination seemed more important but then you discover you miss the journey by being focused solely upon the destination. But you also can't dwell upon the side show to much for then you drag your feet so there has to be a compromise and balance.

But as one of my driving instructors used to say..You can't drive at night and stare into oncoming headlights. To do so and you crash! You have to look but also look to the side to see the road to stay on course but also watch what is coming at you to avoid going off track and being blinded by the light.

But in the end no one can walk your path for you for each step is yours and yours alone. They may walk beside you and keep you company for a bit but it is your own will power and internal strength that moves your foot forward with each step. Only you can find that source of motivation that keeps giving you the energy to pick that foot up and put it back down. In that regard the gods and goddesses will be unique to each of us even though they may have similar traits according to mythology, within they are still unique to us. Enjoy you pathwalk.

Leave a comment:

• Mjolnir
    replied
    I have translated it to choosing the right path for me, I had a dream just before I found hel, where I was being taken by a group of people that seemed to look like they were from star trek, it was back in the caves again and then they surrounded me as a huge dog type thing attacked them trying to get at me, eventually it did and carried me off to the cave again. But he did not harm me and we slept together his paw around my waist keeping me close and warm. When I awoke the heat from his paw actually left a print for a while, don't know if this was a past dream or a present dream. But I assumed the animal was garm as I learned she has a watchdog... Sent a message saying it seemed everlasting that you would always be mine, now you wanna be free so iam letting you fly, because a love like ours will never die... Also frigga wasn't to keen on us together at the start but she seems to have changed her mind now and is starting to see what it is I see in her.
    We are a different kind and have the world in our hands was another message, which probably has something to do with the way I view life... Anyway I could go on for ages and not get any further. The only thing I know for certain is that there is love between us and iam on the right path. For now that's enough.

Leave a comment:

• monsnoleedra
    replied
    Sorry my mind drifts around and I tend to just respond to things that spring forward so it might seem odd.

As I read the path statement I sort of hung on was it a three way intersection like a Y shape or a hydra / serpent head which is a neck with 4 or 5 heads? I know sounds crazy but that was what jumped into my head. The Y shape was that which is behind me, the path traveled, the path before me which I take and the path not-taken..yet the hydra head or serpent head is the path I travel but then it fans into the path of the warrior, the path of the healer, the path of the magician or the path of the spiritualist. It's not always there but sometimes there is a 5th head which is the path of the naturalist or earth walker. Don't ask where I know that one from as I honestly don't recall anymore it's just one that I learn't years ago and it stays in my mind. Each head has a symbol on it but I honestly don't recall them any more or not at the moment anyway. I should add the titles are not in a strict western or even eastern sense but more of an American Indian sense so can't be taken exactly by what the word means by definition.

As an aside though I wonder what hand you used. In some readings and my own practice I notice my right hand pushes away and my left hand pulls to me, which also corresponds to energy and blood flow within the body. To some degree I understand on some levels it also matches the flow of energy and the turning of the lesser and greater wheels as part of the chakra system as defined in eastern mystical systems and the concept of kundalini moving into and upward through the body or receiving it from on high and having it move downward through the body along its central core. By dominance my right hand is my primary hand so I push with it anyway and project naturally with that side, but a person who is left handed would probably be reversed. If I disrupt that movement by overloading or receiving to much I know my hand and the arm will ache for hours if not days afterwards.

I prefer the late fall and winter months but unfortunately as i've aged my body no longer enjoys it as much. Dislike the heat of summer though

Leave a comment:

• Mjolnir
    replied
    I am a lot like her in many ways as it turns out which were her words not mine...Then something about hoping kindness will be my guide at the crossroads, which strangle my psychic mentioned before hand about watching me walking in a shining light surrounding me and coming to a place in the woods where there was 3 paths to choose and I chose the 1 with the most light ahead of it.. Which would suggest having some kind of meaning to what I use magick for and being the right choice and what it does.. I tested some light magick the other night but this time on myself just in case and the only side effect I got was a tingling hand all day, but again the spell worked very quick and my hand was the reason it did in a way, So it at least appears to only be magick for others that sends apparitions of myself far and wide.. 600miles and across the North Sea is quite a distance to project astrally let alone having any visible or physical form. Also ice is sacred to hel and that's my favourite weather.. love the snow and ice but makes my skin go weird colours..
    Last edited by Mjolnir; February 24th, 2017, 04:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• monsnoleedra
    replied
    That difference might be why you need to research the different persona's she takes. For example Hekate is almost unknown in her persona that is associated with the seas and ocean's yet it is one aspect I know her in and have only met one other person that has a relationship with her in that persona. So when I speak of that persona most tend to say that is not her and not how they know her so I must be wrong yet it is a part of her lore. For me personally it didn't matter that they didn't except it but for that other person it mattered greatly to them that they found someone else who recognized that persona and had experience with it.

As to why we were opposite I discovered it probably originated because we tended to rely on source material that was typically not used by pagans. We used material that was academic in nature or pertained to interest that were far from mythological or religious in nature. I found some information dealing with Hekate and her ocean / sea connection on ancient coins for instance and where she had been conflated with Artemis with regards to fishing. Not typically areas that would be included in your typical pagan 101 books about Greek gods & goddesses for paganism.

But I also admit I tend to have somewhat of a Recon influence in my practice which makes me dig into anything I can get my hands on that might give me clues. May not incorporate a strict recon approach in my practice or how I view things but it's nice information I think in understanding things.

I sometimes think though none of us will ever know why a particular god / goddess or daemon chooses us or holds a higher interest in us. Sometimes that added interest can be good, other times it can be bad or dangerous, it all depends. One thing I do think is for certain though by being chosen or selected it's a series of what if's and question's that are placed before you. Then it is up to you to pursue the challenge and try to solve the questions and answer the what if's and the follow on question's they lead to or ignore them. Sometimes you'll be allowed to ignore them and continue on with life, other times, you'll be given a second or third chance with a potential punishment for ignoring them and reward for continuing or continual punishment until you do accept that it's a series of lessons and test's. But like a favorite student in class the instructor often holds the favorite to a higher standard and expects more of them and is less forgiving when the falter or stall. But also gives harder and harder work because they have faith they can do it, even at the expense of their favorite student at times.

Leave a comment:

• Mjolnir
    replied
    Maybe a soldier from a war that died, but there's no doubt that we have a special relationship. Just wish I knew for certain why that is, after some dangerous events that took place recently she said.. I'm so glad your okay, guess we make a good team after all....that's where the confusion comes in because everyone else talks of her in the opposite to what we have...

Leave a comment:

• monsnoleedra
    replied
    That's an interesting comment...after the war we would fight together. Wonder what war that was? Don't know why but my gut feeling is WWI and your a nurse but that's just a gut feeling, the first words that popped into my head was Great War. Sorry was there so figured I'd write it out, who knows. Perhaps serving on a hospital ship, Olympic or Britannic, not lost on either of them but both names pop into my head along with the great war and a nurse. Don't might mean something to you.

One thing I've discovered over the years is there is no set one way for any entity to work with people. Each will interact with those they chose in what ever manner they desire. It's like I hold a degree in history and sociology and my professor's would say take a class of 100 people and 99 percent will turn in papers on the same subject material each class. Yet that other 1 percent will always be completely different and so far removed from the norm you never know what they will select as subject material for their research projects. Yet on the surface that 1 percent looks the same, acts the same, sounds the same but what ever it is that motivates them is different and the result is different. So why shouldn't it be similar with our interactions with the divine? 99 percent will have similar interactions and receive similar returns but that 1 percent will be different and nothing like the 99 percent. Ironically the 99 percent will never understand either because they are not motivated nor stimulated in the same manner or challenged in the same manner. Not even talking about so called crystal children, indigo children, or of the other special children categories that pop up in the pagan community forums or otherkin or therion thropes.

The only thing I'd advise is don't just read the Norse mythology about her but also read the Teutonic, Scandinavian, Icelandic, etc. I know she is recognized under a few different names and perhaps conflated with a few different goddesses. I seem to recall the Scandinavian lore is more Vanir in orientation and nature oriented than focused towards the Aesir like the Nordic stuff. Some of the Germanic and Teutonic stuff is also reflected in the Icelandic stuff and crosses over into similar stories such as The Volsunga Saga and Nibelungenlied (The Song of the Nibelungs) is pretty much the same series of stories though one is Iceland and the other Germanic. She might even cross into the Saxon stories of Scotland and England though I can't think of them off the top of my head, but I do vaguely recall she does cross into some Slavic lore as Frau Hollie the winter queen / death queen. If I recall correctly she might even be the source / inspiration for The Snow Queen by Hans Christian Anderson. Which used some of her lore and Danish mythology to build the story with some artistic freedom.

One thing I've discovered researching my gods & goddesses is sometimes you have to look in the oddest places.

Leave a comment:

• Mjolnir
    replied
    I have been getting messages such as...lets go down to the waters edge and we can cast away those doubts.. and after the war we said we would fight together.. which got me thinking again about past existence again.. When I first welcomed her during a ritual even though I didn't know who to expect at the time she became almost like an excited child and said at Last your here with me this is like a dream.. When i here your voice it sounds like home ect. This is all completely out of character for a deity such as herself according to those that work with her.. Strangly the first time I saw her she was in her half dead half alive form I'm not embarrassed to say that I fell in love with her at that moment but next day she sent a message saying when your shadow crossed mine it brought me to life no longer half alive... when I met her in my dreams the next night she was in the form of a beautiful young woman.. But I will visit the lake where I first met her 15 years ago shortly and see what happens.. The runes kept telling me that I would be entering a partnership with the feminine nature.. And something about inheriting inner gifts and a joyful obligation to a larger group. Maybe this was about entering into a journey with the norse with hel by my side...
    Last edited by Mjolnir; February 24th, 2017, 06:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• monsnoleedra
    replied
    Just a curiosity though but have you ever tried to speak to her while sitting in water? If she approached you from a river and then again from a lake I wonder if it could be a baptism type scenario your looking at. Granted that is more of a Christian term and concept but it's also a purification concept and is found in a number of pagan / heathen practices prior to contact between a devotee and a god / goddess. Definitely not an uncommon procedure when a Sybil or Pythia was to be ridden or infused by their god / goddess and receive oracles or divination's. From some of the edda's and saga's I'd say it's fairly common regarding contact between gods / goddesses and chosen ones whether they be priests or priestess or heroes. Not specifically the divinity coming through water but bathing and purification through water.

Sort of curiosity question I suppose but I seem to recall in Norse mythology and belief each person has a Fetch or Flygja that looks like them and is sort of like their spirit self or an animal that is reflective of them. I wonder if you could be projecting your fetch and retain a connection to it that allows you to see and feel what it see's and feel's when it is projected? Since it is by some accounts divine or spiritual energy it could be surrounded in a golden halo or aura though I do not know how far from the body such an aura would extend. Being still alive it would not be like an apparition. Sort of like I think it's Lord Nelson's apparition that is supposed to have appeared at his home during his death during the Battle of Trafalgar. Yet his apparition was life like and people though he was actually there but no aura is mentioned due to his having actually died during the battle.

Leave a comment:

• Mjolnir
    replied
    If I knew what I know now I wouldnt have run but when your 15 and something comes walking through the river towards you but there's simply no physical form you run..lol or garden lights being lifted out of the ground and moving towards you that one was weird was beside a lake again whilst with 2 mates on motorbikes at 12pm. I haven't told them what found out because they don't even think there are such things as magick or deities, although they all remember the events like they were yesterday.. hel has come to me in a dark grey cloak with silvery twinkling skin, in a dress made of glass when she's angry with me, and as a young woman. I guess there could be plenty of people that have intense relationships with their deities and had things weird stuff happen to and just not realise what's going on... at the time we all just thought it was ghosts..I can also assure people that if she takes hold of human skin it burns like fire leaving blisters that last for months.
    Last edited by Mjolnir; February 23rd, 2017, 04:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X