Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do your psychic instincts tell you about the previous poster?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do your psychic instincts tell you about the previous poster?

This may be just a bit of fun, but it could also be an opportunity to hone our skills and reflect on other peoples instincts about ourselves.
    Obviously, if you post an answer here you are agreeing to let the next poster say something about you. If you sense anything which is you woudn't feel is appropriate to say on the forum you could send that part by PM.
    So what do your psychic abilities and instincts tell you about the person above you...? In this case me...
    Last edited by Cassie; June 11th, 2009, 03:13 PM.
    😈 "It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful." Anton LaVey 😈

Red/ cinnamon smell/ riverbed/ stones/ fingers more red...? Something wet.

Yeah, I think it's pretty clear that my psychic ability is about as sharp as a sledge hammer.
    Last edited by KC Destroyer of Worlds; June 11th, 2009, 03:19 PM.
    sigpic

At some point I said that life should be more like, robocop riding a unicorn that happens to be defecating rainbows...

Well life just got a little bit better.

"Take a picture of an electron in one instant and again the next, it will have seen Andromeda, do the same for me, and I will have taken the same trip."

I continue to battle my word processor in hopes of producing something useful...

Forum Guide in New Pagans
    Don't forget to Adopt your n00bie!

I have been by Bear Dancing

Comment

Originally posted by kchoye View Post

Yeah, I think it's pretty clear that my psychic ability is about as sharp as a sledge hammer.
      I get the words - shy, naughty, and defensive
      I have never done this before, so I have no idea if I am right.

Leslie

Comment

I completely blocked right now ... all I'm getting is reflective
        "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
        -- Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by lady_annabelle View Post
          I completely blocked right now ... all I'm getting is reflective
          I got the same thing when I tried. Very reflective shield.

lady_annabelle,

I'm getting: cedar/blue/ribbons (silk maybe?)/ feet/ painted toenails/ some kind of fresh scent, can't make it out too well. Probably trying to hard.
          sigpic

At some point I said that life should be more like, robocop riding a unicorn that happens to be defecating rainbows...

"Take a picture of an electron in one instant and again the next, it will have seen Andromeda, do the same for me, and I will have taken the same trip."

I continue to battle my word processor in hopes of producing something useful...

Comment

What about me:boing:? What about me?
            sigpic

Comment

*I feel like I'm hijacking this thread but I'm bored out of my skull*

glowingsun

moss/ green/ friends/ chalk/ purple/ finished wood/ blueberry jam
              sigpic

Comment

*I feel like I'm hijacking this thread but I'm bored out of my skull*

glowingsun

moss/ green/ friends/ chalk/ purple/ finished wood/ blueberry jam
                Macabre and horror..dark natured.

Comment

Originally posted by Sacredsin View Post
                  Macabre and horror..dark natured.
                  My avatar and quote says it all!!!
                  Dont be fooled by the cute! :toofless:
                  :boing:

Comment

Sacredsin
                    Something about a black and white.... dog I think? And a camera, also hugs.

Our ignorance is not so vast as our failure to use what we know. ~ M. King Hubbert

Comment

Infinite Grey

Sandstone/ red/ cow feces/ burlap (maybe carpet) tropical fish
                      Last edited by KC Destroyer of Worlds; June 11th, 2009, 11:05 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite Grey View Post
                        Sacredsin
                        Something about a black and white.... dog I think? And a camera, also hugs.
                        Ok, on Iggy, and I do not know him well,

conflicted in a career, happy, yet antsy.

I feel ; books, and a red bike..
                        Health&Beauty & Sports Forum Guide

Comment

Infinite Grey

No sandstone, I have red hair, Memnoch seems to believe i have a B.A. in BS, no burlap and no tropical fish.

Originally posted by Glowy View Post

I am conflicted in my career, nearly always happy, and I am the physical manifestation of antsy at times.

No bike though.

Our ignorance is not so vast as our failure to use what we know. ~ M. King Hubbert

Comment

Infinite Grey

Sound and music, a bull in the sky, brass jewelery and a Silver Canyon

Originally posted by Glowy View Post

Vegetables, photographs, and long tracks surrounded by nature.

Comment

Soft, cantankerous, bully (or bullied)

So out of practice it's not even funny, so bear with me
                              ~*~
                              There are no surprises in life, just us closing our eyes to reality. - Me.
                              Quantum frying pans fit anywhere. - Me.

~*~
                              I read Tarot cards and Oracle cards and Runes and Pendulums and little colored gems that represent the elements. And I believe that they tell the truth. I believe that faeries are real, and that they talk to me. I also know that I'm at least 50% insane. And I'm okay with that. I won't judge you. But you can judge me all you want. I'll just tell you to stuff it where the sun don't shine. And I'll smile while I'm saying it, and offer you homemade fudge and soft pretzels.

Comment

Working...
                              X