Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do your psychic instincts tell you about the previous poster?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New friends, renewal of old friendship(s).
    ---

[you have been visited by a heliotrope]

[hi]

Comment

• -Heliotrope

There is a sense of moving past an old grievance. Whatever it was or is, you're not letting it suck you down anymore and moving on from it. It's a sense of something old, something you've filed back but it's come up again and you're like "I'm tired of this BS, let's move on"
      “There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time.”
      -Malcolm X

That's the thing with magic. You've got to know it's still here, all around us, or it just stays invisible for you.
      -Charles de Lint

Comment

• @ Serpent

A wish to be understood; a search for a completion a feeling of oneness. Looking for your other half, I'm seeing a connection to a young woman out west... maybe New Mexico or Arizona.
        OFFICIALLY PROTECTED BY THE OSC!
        REST WITH THE ANGELS
        Laura Jane Yelsits Faedi
        5/12/62 ~ 4/9/10
        "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." - Buddha
        The moment we begin to fear the opinions of others and hesitate to tell the truth that is in us, and from motives of policy are silent when we should speak, the divine floods of light and life no longer flow into our souls.
        -E.C.Stanton

Always be honest.
        Make me laugh.
        Respect boundaries.
        Take me as I am.
        Say what you mean and mean what you say.
        Be thoughtful and make me feel special.
        -ME

Comment

• Wildness, happiness, but not without a bit of drama.

Comment

• My psychic instincts tell me you'll receive a package soon. Lol. No, haha. I know you will 'cause I just put it in the mail.

In all seriousness, I would say that you are misunderstood by people sometimes, not necessarily about what you do, just the why can be confusing for others or misconstrued.

I get an image of sunlight shining through raindrops when I think of you. Also, The Candyman song from the original Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory movie. Maybe you're a happy person who can make their dreams come true or maybe you need to be a little more positive and remember that you can make your world taste good because you think it should, like the candyman.
            "Bubble, bubble, toil, and trouble, the sheep in the fields, the cow in the corn."
            "The past is like a fish. You can't change it."

Check out my shop on Etsy:
            http://www.etsy.com/shop/HoodedCrowCrafts?ref=si_shop

Comment

• I feel like you're the kind of person who likes to get things done. You listen to your gut instinct and act upon it rather than sitting back to weigh up your options. In saying that, I feel you know yourself well enough to know when you're rushing into something you shouldn't be and you need to pull back.

Comment

• Grug - I feel like you're having a hard time either at work (with your boss) or at home (with a spouse/significant other/some female)

Comment

• Shall we begin it again?
                  Another beautiful day in the state of denial.

Comment

• DreamaLittle is feeling a bit anxious about the future and the present too...Also feeling frustrated that people around her aren't reaching their potential or perhaps have given up on something...
                    😈 "It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful." Anton LaVey 😈

Comment

• Cassie is still exploring her emotions.
                      I'M RICH! MITCH!

Comment

• Bartmanhomer is a helper like me.
                        ~ Mairwen

Comment

Working...
                        X