My Intuition is Getting Stronger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Intuition is Getting Stronger

Today I talk to my new friend on Facebook and we were talking a lot and my first thing that pop out in my head was a farm. And he said yes a farm, how do you know? I say great intuition. Was it great intuition or a lucky guess?
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Keep listening and you will hear what the universe has to tell you or it could just be one of a number of possible guesses, which you took from aspects of his profile. It's up to you what you believe to be the truth X
    Kickass dragon ---->

I <3 obs

Always believe in yourself. Do this and no matter where you are, you will have nothing to fear. - Baron Humbert von Gikkingen

Comment

Originally posted by teishabee View Post
      Keep listening and you will hear what the universe has to tell you or it could just be one of a number of possible guesses, which you took from aspects of his profile. It's up to you what you believe to be the truth X
      Aspect of who profile?
      I'M RICH! MITCH!

Comment

His Facebook profile. Aspects being his recent pictures, his profile pic, his status, where he has been tagged, where he lives etc. You use this information to build up a picture, consciously and subconsciously.
        Last edited by teishabee; September 8th, 2016, 06:28 PM. Reason: Predictive text
        Kickass dragon ---->

I <3 obs

Always believe in yourself. Do this and no matter where you are, you will have nothing to fear. - Baron Humbert von Gikkingen

Comment

His Facebook profile. Aspects being his recent pictures, his profile pic, his status, where he has been tagged, where he lives etc. You use this information to build up a picture, consciously and subconsciously.
          Oh OK. Now I understand. I didn't know who you were talking about at first.
          I'M RICH! MITCH!

Comment

Yeah, it's wasn't well phrased...or phrased well.
            Kickass dragon ---->

I <3 obs

Comment

Yeah, it's wasn't well phrased...or phrased well.
              Don't worry about it.
              I'M RICH! MITCH!

Comment

Ha, I do worry a lot.
                Kickass dragon ---->

I <3 obs

Comment

Ha, I do worry a lot.
                  Yeah well in this case you didn't need to worry. It was a simple misunderstanding that's all.
                  I'M RICH! MITCH!

Comment

Working...
                  X