PsyVampire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PsyVampire

Reading through a few of the other vampire threads left this sticking out to me...Anyone have more info on psy vamps? From the little bit I've gotten, this kind of sounds like something I do sometimes and if there's a name for it, I'm all ears :uhhuhuh:
    sigpic
    http://www.amway.com/All-Dolled-Up

~ Keep your face toward the sun and shadows will fall behind ~

Originally posted by nickollette View Post
    Reading through a few of the other vampire threads left this sticking out to me...Anyone have more info on psy vamps? From the little bit I've gotten, this kind of sounds like something I do sometimes and if there's a name for it, I'm all ears :uhhuhuh:
    There are several of us on here. If you have any specific questions you can answer, that will help immensely.

Comment

I dated one... it was an... interesting... experience.
      ~*~
      There are no surprises in life, just us closing our eyes to reality. - Me.
      Quantum frying pans fit anywhere. - Me.

~*~
      I read Tarot cards and Oracle cards and Runes and Pendulums and little colored gems that represent the elements. And I believe that they tell the truth. I believe that faeries are real, and that they talk to me. I also know that I'm at least 50% insane. And I'm okay with that. I won't judge you. But you can judge me all you want. I'll just tell you to stuff it where the sun don't shine. And I'll smile while I'm saying it, and offer you homemade fudge and soft pretzels.

Comment

Originally posted by aranarose View Post
        I dated one... it was an... interesting... experience.
        lolol I bet
        I dated a vampire off and on for three years. I never really liked to talk about his vamp-ness, I was afraid of making him feel like a circus act I was gawking at, so Idk if he was purely sanguine or a psy. I DO know he drank blood, and I know that he could feel my energies... but idk if that puts him in the psy category. XD

The fangs were awesome though :D

Comment

So, a psyvampire is a person who can feel a person's energy and take it away from them, feeding off of it?
          "If the stars should appear but one night every thousand years how man would marvel and stare." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Remember your spirituality" - Ganesha to a friend in a dream, 2008

Comment

Originally posted by Selah View Post
            So, a psyvampire is a person who can feel a person's energy and take it away from them, feeding off of it?
            I think so, in a general sense.

A friend of mine was attacked by one in a crowd, once. Someone had to tell him what happened, and he never saw the d-b that did it.

It made him sick for weeks and his doctor diagnosed him with... mono. He couldn't have had it, as he had a steady girlfriend at the time, and she would have had it long before the doctor visit and she never got it.

I like vampires, just not the sneaky, weak cowardly ones who attack random people on the street. Meanies. I know you need energy, but that's the wrong way to go about it There are rituals that one can do to protect oneself from ****bags like that :D

Meh, I'm into the vampire culture but don't know much about it, other than generalizations.

Comment

Originally posted by StarlitNox View Post
              I think so, in a general sense.

A friend of mine was attacked by one in a crowd, once. Someone had to tell him what happened, and he never saw the d-b that did it.

It made him sick for weeks and his doctor diagnosed him with... mono. He couldn't have had it, as he had a steady girlfriend at the time, and she would have had it long before the doctor visit and she never got it.

I like vampires, just not the sneaky, weak cowardly ones who attack random people on the street. Meanies. I know you need energy, but that's the wrong way to go about it There are rituals that one can do to protect oneself from ****bags like that :D

Meh, I'm into the vampire culture but don't know much about it, other than generalizations.
              Actually, it could have easily been mono. You don't just get it from kissing, but from drinking after other people. I do believe it can be transmitted via. public water fountains even. Also the dormancy period after receiving it is several weeks. Someone could have gotten it, he drank after them, they didn't know it, and he got it. Viola. There are also specific signs and symptoms associated with mono. Doctors will blood tests and cultures which will specifically point to Mono. It the doctor said it was mono, it was most likely mono.

I wouldn't automatically assume that your friend was attacked at all, and if they were that it was a psychic vampire. The only thing that makes on a psyvamp is a NEED for additional energy to maintain healthy levels of energy. This can impact them emotionally and many claim physically (illness, headache, etc.) If you don't have that need then you are not a vampire. If you just WANT energy, take it and use it, then that is energy manipulation, not vampirism.

Comment

Originally posted by Caitlin.ann View Post
                Doctors will blood tests and cultures which will specifically point to Mono. It the doctor said it was mono, it was most likely mono.

I wouldn't automatically assume that your friend was attacked at all, and if they were that it was a psychic vampire.
                Knowing what I know about the situation, and my friend, and the details I didn't bother posting, I believe it was a psyvamp. I didn't post the whole story, with every little, teeny, tiny detail, so I can see why someone would think it was mono. That's all I really have to say to that, but I don't want to get into it. I'm already uncomfortable with talking about his situation with strangers without asking HIM first.

Comment

Ok then. But I would always trust a culture and sensitivity before I ever thought metaphysics.

It wouldn't matter if you shared EVERYTHING. A diagnosis of Mono is mono. So its probably as well that you did not share.

Comment

I'm sorry, but are "psy vampires" cryptozoological creatures? Just found it a little funny.
                    sigpic
                    "Ihr seht nach oben, wenn ihr nach Erhebung verlangt. Und ich sehe hinab, weil ich erhoben bin." ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                    X