Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does our Adam have clues to ‘Hobbit’ man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does our Adam have clues to ‘Hobbit’ man?

http://www.stockportexpress.co.uk/ne..._id=17188.html

Interesting to think there is another species of human still alive in the jungles of Indonesia, eh?
    “If you are going through hell, keep going." ~ Winston Churchill

"If someone gets into your house, which would you rather have, a handgun or a telephone? You can call the police if you want, and they'll get there, and they'll take a picture of your dead body. But they can't get there in time to save your life. The first line of defense is you." ~ Tom Palmer

"It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights – the "right" to education, the "right" to health care, the "right" to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery – hay and a barn for human cattle." ~ Alexis De Tocquiville

It's weird that all of a sudden after thousands of years numerous people show up all within the same couple of weeks with hobbit skeletons/skulls/hair/footprints...and each time I see one of these stories they have more and more proof and evidence that these 'hobbits' are probably still living.. Really weird if you ask me. I would like to meet one though. I wonder if they know where they came from and all??

Thank you so very much CloakofStars for the banner!

"Even if you're on the right track - you'll get run over if you sit still"

when the president does it that means its not illegal-richard m nixon

Comment

Working...
    X