• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun: Cancer
    Moon: Aquarius

I find it defines me quite well.

Comment

• The epitome of a "Aries"! and in the chinese signs I'm a "Water Dragon".
      [SIGPIC] Kim

Comment

• Gemini on the cusp of Cancer, with Aquarius rising. And in Chinese astrology, I'm a fire snake.
        ~ * ~ * ~ Here's my latest art on Fine Art America ~ * ~ * ~

I also do commissions, so if you're interested in having me paint something specifically for you, just contact me. Mention that you're an MW member, and get a 5% discount on your specially commissioned piece. And if the piece has an animal as the subject, I'll see to it that future sales of the prints also benefit a rescue organization devoted to that species/breed.)

Comment

• Taurus
          Sharing my thoughts to others,finding chnlove is fake,chnlove is an internatioanl sites,doing what I like.

Comment

• I'm a Taurus. I was born on 5-4-1985.
            I'M RICH! MITCH!

Comment

• Virgo.
              Kickass dragon ---->

I <3 obs

Always believe in yourself. Do this and no matter where you are, you will have nothing to fear. - Baron Humbert von Gikkingen

Comment

• Capricorn

Comment

• Cancer.
                  "If the stars should appear but one night every thousand years how man would marvel and stare." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Remember your spirituality" - Ganesha to a friend in a dream, 2008

Comment

• Aries, but never taken impulsive decisions other than perhaps while I was drunk. I tend to overthink before taking any decision, and always like to see the "bigger picture" before diving in. Not particularly an extrovert either :-)

Comment

• Libra though I am on the cusp so I have many Scorpian traits.
                      There is a logical reason for the things I do,I just haven't figured it out yet.

Comment

• Pisces Sun, Moon in Scorpio with Sagittarius rising.

Comment

• Capricorn.

Comment

Working...
                          X