Clear All

• Astara Seague
    replied
    I can be a planetary aspects reader if anyone needs one of them
    just Pm me

Leave a comment:

• Lady Shalymar
    replied
    This seems to be an old rather unused thread but I figured it was as good a place as any. While I'd hardly consider myself a professional I've been doing charts for myself, my man and our friends for a little while and (as I don't work or have anything else to do) been studying astrology like a mad woman lol.
    What I'd like to do now is practice as really that's the next step for me. How do I get myself added to the list of people who are willing to do interpretations? I've PMed a few ppl who've asked as there didn't seem to be any response to their posts and asked if they minded that I do one (explaining that I'm still a bit new at this). But I've been leery of replying to them in the forums as I wasn't sure that was "proper". Anyone?

Leave a comment:

• ~Owl~
    replied
    Thank you , RR.

Next week, I'll be cathcin up on things, and plan to get back into action again.

I'm at another forum now, where I'm the Moderator for an entire section of the SpriitualityForum, which includes all SORTS of subforums that I'm in charge of, so as soon as I get that back under control, so I should be OK, after that.

I'll get some charts finished up there, and then hopruallyrutrn, andstatremeuming my Chart Reading Services herea as well, and I also have to Admin the Perch as well, and train the new Staff there.

So it will be a very busy week for me,but I think I can manage it. As well as be the Forum Guide here for the Magic/Rituals forum. *whew!!!*

It's alright, I'm a tough cookie I can handle of of it.

Thanks for all your support.

Love,

~Owl~

Leave a comment:

• RedRose
    replied
    Owl,

Big Winter Solstice blessing to you. Please share here at whatever level energizes you, and feel our prayers for your happiness and healing. Shatril and I are attempting to make it easier - never burdensome - for astrologers to pop in and take a peak at scopes, discussions, and research. The more astrologers arrive, the lighter the work and more fantastically fun the play. You are wonderful and I am so glad you will be back soon. Thank you so much for all your service.

RedRose
    Last edited by RedRose; December 19th, 2007, 11:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ~Owl~
    replied
    Originally posted by scorpiochick77 View Post
    Owl...I wish you wouldn't go but if you must then go ahead. We appreciate your hard work in this forum...at least I know I do!

Thank you again for helping me along with many others with our charts.

Thank you for being my friend and please don't forget about ME...I'd be lost without YOU!!

YOU are such a blessing to me!

Love,
    Lori
    Originally posted by GreenEyes BlueSoul View Post
    Thanks for the time you put in. I don't know how you found the time between all you do here and running your own board.
    Thank you both for your thoughtful responses.

Due to a life threatening illness I am conquering, I had to leave forawhile, and resign all of my positions here, with the exception of Forum Guide for Magic and Rituals.

It was nothing against the community here. I love you guys...

I just needed to take a hiatus for awhile. Plus, The Perch was getting a little crazy, as I was spending more time HERE, then there. LOL...

But within a week, I should be OK, so I'm slowly returning, and I will resume my Chart Reader position when I return.

I may even resume the Ritual Theory Class as well. SFS said she would archive it for me, when I decided to take it out, dust it off, and start over.

I also need to start a new autobiography here, so ppl know that I'm the real thing. LOL...

Gods bless to all of you.

Leave a comment:

• Coffee
    replied
    Yo my bitches, how we all doing? (dont spank me please)
    :hehehehe:

I was away for a while and now Im back. But I will be jetsetting off again shortly, so you must be used to not having me around.

Looks a bit busy here.

Leave a comment:

• RedRose
    replied
    Hi Keishin,

Again, I like the new format with the separation of focuses! However, when I went to look at charts I noticed that "readers" are no longer posting the scopes. As you know I am getting old and calculating charts takes me time and I make mistakes so I have to go back and check, and I have a pile of charts to calculate without playing here. My favorite fun while at MW is to ADD some insights and info.

Am I missing something? The conversation texts seems separated by lots and lots of scrolling through photos and quotes. Where are the scopes?

RedRose

Leave a comment:

• KEishin
    replied
    :waves:
    Hi there!

Leave a comment:

• RedRose
    replied
    Thanks Scorpiochick, nice to see you again too!

Leave a comment:

• scorpiochick77
    replied
    Originally posted by RedRose View Post
    RedRose here!

I have been off trying to make money for several months but I popped in today for some fun and love and I LIKE THIS FORMAT! I find it hard and tiring trying to give readings, teach beginners and learn advanced astrology all at once in the same place. Now I don't have to!

"RedRose is a Neptunian astrologer" - The Fluffmeister

"Mom doesn't quite believe in astrology, but astrology sure believes in her!" - My daughter, who is a better astrologer than I.

At age 14, I learned that I am an Aquarius with a Leo Moon and what that meant. At 21 I learned I have a Taurus Rising and I didn't like that so I quit astrology. At age 29 it was pointed out to me that I had married a man whose Sun exactly conjuncted my 23* Scorpio Saturn on my Descendent and that my Saturn Return was upon me. Grand Fixity dawned on me too, and I started really studying astrology after that, but SLOWLY....

I divorced my first husband at age 35, right as Pluto was going over his Sun, my Saturn. Then at my Uranus Opposition I suddenly found that horoscopes made sense....like I could look at them and whole movies would pop into my mind without thinking or figuring. I am 52 now, Saturn is on top of my Pluto trined Pluto in the sky which is on top of my North Node/Venus/Ceres conjunct!

Not sure any of that makes me a good astrologer but I am sincere. Astrology is something I keep learning, and getting better at, and I am fascinated by destiny. I love seeing people 's problems and seeing the gifts they have to handle them - the areas they need to work harder at, or relax about, or ignore or explore. Astrology never stops amazing me.

My method (which IS pretty Neptunian, with Venus overtones) is simply to imagine that I have your chart. What would I feel/think if I had a scope like yours.

I am advanced at beginning astrology only, - just now playing with progressions and beyond. Give me another few decades and I'll be fabulous!

RedRose
    It's nice to see you again RR!

Leave a comment:

• RedRose
    replied
    RedRose here!

I have been off trying to make money for several months but I popped in today for some fun and love and I LIKE THIS FORMAT! I find it hard and tiring trying to give readings, teach beginners and learn advanced astrology all at once in the same place. Now I don't have to!

"RedRose is a Neptunian astrologer" - The Fluffmeister

"Mom doesn't quite believe in astrology, but astrology sure believes in her!" - My daughter, who is a better astrologer than I.

At age 14, I learned that I am an Aquarius with a Leo Moon and what that meant. At 21 I learned I have a Taurus Rising and I didn't like that so I quit astrology. At age 29 it was pointed out to me that I had married a man whose Sun exactly conjuncted my 23* Scorpio Saturn on my Descendent and that my Saturn Return was upon me. Grand Fixity dawned on me too, and I started really studying astrology after that, but SLOWLY....

I divorced my first husband at age 35, right as Pluto was going over his Sun, my Saturn. Then at my Uranus Opposition I suddenly found that horoscopes made sense....like I could look at them and whole movies would pop into my mind without thinking or figuring. I am 52 now, Saturn is on top of my Pluto trined Pluto in the sky which is on top of my North Node/Venus/Ceres conjunct!

Not sure any of that makes me a good astrologer but I am sincere. Astrology is something I keep learning, and getting better at, and I am fascinated by destiny. I love seeing people 's problems and seeing the gifts they have to handle them - the areas they need to work harder at, or relax about, or ignore or explore. Astrology never stops amazing me.

My method (which IS pretty Neptunian, with Venus overtones) is simply to imagine that I have your chart. What would I feel/think if I had a scope like yours.

I am advanced at beginning astrology only, - just now playing with progressions and beyond. Give me another few decades and I'll be fabulous!

RedRose

Leave a comment:

• GEBS
    replied
    Originally posted by ~Owl~
    I am hereby resigning my "position" as a Chart Reader for this forum.

That is all.

~Owl~

Thanks for the time you put in. I don't know how you found the time between all you do here and running your own board.

Leave a comment:

• scorpiochick77
    replied
    Owl...I wish you wouldn't go but if you must then go ahead. We appreciate your hard work in this forum...at least I know I do!

Thank you again for helping me along with many others with our charts.

Thank you for being my friend and please don't forget about ME...I'd be lost without YOU!!

YOU are such a blessing to me!

Love,
    Lori

Leave a comment:

• KEishin
    replied
    Fabu!
    Thanks to Owl, coffee and Blue Heartd Kitty . . . :D
    I've been away on work business for the last week and a half and I can't check the internet when doing so. (MW isn't 'business appropriate' most likely) I could use the help getting caught up.

Leave a comment:

• Blue Heartd Kitty
    replied
    I humbly offer my skills as a reader.

BHK

Leave a comment:

Working...
X