X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for an Astrology Chart/Chart Reading

Hiya,

I keep being asked about my rising signs and stuff like that, and I'm pretty clueless, soooooo...I was wondering if one of you lovely people would mind doing my chart for me?

If you will, could you please respond to this thread or PM me and I'll PM you with the details.

Thanks!!

~hugs an stuff~

David
    To trust another you must first trust yourself. Without trust of self how can you have the trust in yourself to make the right decision in who you trust. - David Allain

The most common cause of anger is pain. People are akin to animals in one very true sense, when hurt, they lash out. When in pain, people lash out and cause others pain, thus doubling the pain. Those they cause pain then lash out in their pain, causing yet more people pain. Behind every anger, there lies pain. - David Allain

For more of my quotes, please click here.

Mystical Occult Research Site

David, for chart requests we ask that everyone follow these basic rules. http://www.mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?t=117653
    (It just makes all us poor crazy astrologers slightly less crazy. )
    Astrology Forum Guide- Do you know YOUR planets?
    Certified Astrologer - AMAFA - through the American Federation of Astrologers

Comment

Yes, and when someone says they're willing to do the chart, I'll PM them with all the requested details. Date of birth, time of birth, birth place. I'm just not entirely comfortable putting all that information on an open thread for everyone to view.
      Last edited by Kailen; October 21st, 2006, 05:45 PM.
      To trust another you must first trust yourself. Without trust of self how can you have the trust in yourself to make the right decision in who you trust. - David Allain

The most common cause of anger is pain. People are akin to animals in one very true sense, when hurt, they lash out. When in pain, people lash out and cause others pain, thus doubling the pain. Those they cause pain then lash out in their pain, causing yet more people pain. Behind every anger, there lies pain. - David Allain

For more of my quotes, please click here.

Mystical Occult Research Site

Comment

I'd like a chart. My birthday is November 10, 1952. Have whoever takes up the challenge PM me for the rest of the information. Like Kailen, I'd like to keep that private.
        I'm an Evil Woman. FOREVER!
        Just deal with it!

A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave. Gandhi

Truth Lives... and will not be hidden forever!

"En Erebos, Phos." Rev. Greg Crowfoot

“There is no “reality” that can not or will not change, no matter how real it seems to us, but we have to give it something to change TO.” Lynn Grabhorn. The “Excuse me, your life is waiting” Playbook.

Penthesilea's Castle banner by Flaire, Keyholder Banner by DonovanJoseph, all other banners and Rotations by Patriciaj, the Banner Goddess!

Comment

The reason most of us ask for the reading to be done in the thread is that it's a two-way thing: you get a free reading, often with takes from more than one astrologer, and the astrologers and students get to see how each of us interprets a chart. It's a great learning exercise for all involved.

I understand completely that some people don't want their chart to be done in public, and that's fine - it's just under those circumstances, you're effectively asking for a professional consultation, and astrologers will usually charge for that.

Bit scary to see you're from Bracknell, Kailen - that's where I was brought up (went to Garth Hill school there)!

As a side issue, the other thing to bear in mind is that sometimes people will say "I don't mind the reading being done in public, I just don't want people knowing my date/time of birth and birth place". I've even seen books by very competent astrologers showing detailed birth charts saying "birth data withheld for reasons of confidentiality". This is misleading - with any astrology software, any astrologer looking at a chart with the data missing can work out the date and time of birth to within a minute, and the place of birth to within less than 5km, in less time than it takes me to make a cup of tea! Just thought I should point that out - Liz Greene had a "confidential" chart in one of her books, and a friend of mine tried replicating the chart to look at other bodies (asteroids or something), which involved working out the birth date, time and place - at which point, she suddenly realised that she *knew* the person whose "confidential" chart it was! A cautionary tale for astrologers
          Last edited by Fluffmeister; October 22nd, 2006, 07:04 PM.

Comment

obviously there are circumstances and reasons people want their information confidential, but fluff's point is taken on this forum and the purposes we are trying to serve on the forum. i do believe that children's information should always be withheld and that's the only exception i make to the discussion on the public forum.

well i do readings for those who specifically ask me for a reading via PMs, i do not check my PMs nearly as consistently as the threads ... ok, truth be told, i'm horrible at keeping up with those. since my main reason to be involved with the forum is to learn, dive deeper in my astrological, tarot and crystal, etc. understandings, i usually just come on for the threads. i'm happy to do readings, but i have enough to keep up with in life let alone requests from a variety of avenues outside of my own practice.

so, short answer to this discussion, i like the parameters keishin has established in the stickey ... and unless it is a child, i would prefer only working in the threads and not via PMs. if you want a private consultation, visit my blog/website and go from there.
            peace & harmony,
            elaine
            'freedom must be exercised to stay in shape!'
            ... visit my blog ... business voodoo

**** LISTEN TO THE sideREAL world ***
            Now available on PodCast
            next LIVE show on SATURDAY ... 17 MARCH 2K7
            5:30 P.M. PST
            "On Da Moon"

"as long as the youth of the world is taught what to think instead of how to think, liberation from ignorance - the problem of the era - will not be achieved." manley p. hall

... do you want to hear some good music ...

sigpichttp://www.blogtalkradio.com/blackpantyhoes

Comment

No problem then. I'll do my own when I have the time.
              I'm an Evil Woman. FOREVER!
              Just deal with it!

A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave. Gandhi

Truth Lives... and will not be hidden forever!

"En Erebos, Phos." Rev. Greg Crowfoot

“There is no “reality” that can not or will not change, no matter how real it seems to us, but we have to give it something to change TO.” Lynn Grabhorn. The “Excuse me, your life is waiting” Playbook.

Penthesilea's Castle banner by Flaire, Keyholder Banner by DonovanJoseph, all other banners and Rotations by Patriciaj, the Banner Goddess!

Comment

And one last note - we're not trying to drive people away who genuinely want their chart read, and I *do* understand that not everyone wants their birth data out there for anybody with a computer and an internet connection to see. I'm one of those people. That's why I never use my real name on forums - I'm thereby able to keep my private life private.

Remember that the readings are this forum are free so we do set some ground rules. Otherwise we'd have people using and abusing us, which has happened. We're here to help people learn about astrology, first. Readings come second.

If anyone is truly against sharing any birth data with us here, but still wants a reading, then by all means contact those of us who have indicated we read offline and we'll charge you the standard rate.

PS: If you just want to find out your rising sign, or what house your Moon is in, you can go to Astrodienst and privately fill in your information. They even give you small samples of interpretations too.

Comment

Originally posted by KEishin View Post

PS: If you just want to find out your rising sign, or what house your Moon is in, you can go to Astrodienst and privately fill in your information. They even give you small samples of interpretations too.
                  Yes - and I should clarify that I'm happy to answer simple questions like that by PM (if someone says "Astrodienst say I'm Sag rising, but site xxx says I'm Cap rising") too - just not interpretations by PM.

Comment

Hi, I'd like a reading please. Here's my info:

Birthdate = Sept. 2, 1970
                    Birthtime = 8:25 pm
                    Birthplace = Kharkov, Ukraine (36E15 latitude, 50N00 longitude)

thank you very much!

Comment

NewPhoenix, someone would be happy to do a reading for you, but we ask that you please start a new thread rather than place your request in another. (It keeps requests like yours from being lost!)

It's all explained here: http://www.mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?t=117653

Comment

Originally posted by KEishin View Post
                        NewPhoenix, someone would be happy to do a reading for you, but we ask that you please start a new thread rather than place your request in another. (It keeps requests like yours from being lost!)

It's all explained here: http://www.mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?t=117653

Ok, thank you. I'll repost.

Comment

Working...
                        X