I've never had a reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've never had a reading

I had a chart printed from astrology.com- unless i wanted to fork out some $ - I couldn't get very good answers.... can some one help me?

I've never really known what they mean or what they do even, how they work, etc...
    I'm interesed in new things. I don't do much like this- a little tarot, and i'm not so good, i'm exploring runes, tarot, charts, things like that... trying to learn... I think maybe if I had one done it might help.
    thanks
    BB-PH

b-day: July, 29, 1986
    Time: 3:24 PM- Central time
    Birth place: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma- Good ol' USA
    Last edited by PandoraHealer; June 4th, 2007, 11:13 PM.
    Let's eat, Grandpa!
    Let's eat Grandpa!
    ~Punctuation! It saves Lives!!!

Until There Are None, Rescue One!

Bump

please? :'(
    Let's eat, Grandpa!
    Let's eat Grandpa!

Comment

If no one else jumps on this, I'll see what I can do. Let me know if you're still interested.

Comment

hey

I'm still interested- I would be very greatful- much more so than I'm sure you're used to. :~).
        We've been up and down about several things right now- especially buying this house- I had a tarot done and it was very good. I have never had a chart done and was thinking it might be interesting to see.
        thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!

BB-PH
        Let's eat, Grandpa!
        Let's eat Grandpa!

Comment

OK...

i've got your chart done, and I'M STUDYING IT NOW. by tonite I Should have it it up.

I take it you want a forecast (Transit) done fot the near future? If so, let me know what city/state you are in NOW {you can PM me if you want}.
          Last edited by ~Owl~; June 19th, 2007, 03:03 PM.

Comment

hey

Thank you- and yes please, I would like to have some info about the future- We're getting down to the wire and a lot of things are great but some aren't so good- makes me very nervous... But I've never had a reading done so I'm quite interested.

I'm in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
            Thank you so much.!!!
            BB-PH
            Let's eat, Grandpa!
            Let's eat Grandpa!

Comment

Your Chart

I'm attaching your Natal Chart, with your transiting planets on the Outer wheel. This way, another astrologer might pick up where I left off. I'm working on a 'mini' report now. Should be ready by tonite.

Comment

Your transit Forecast (mini)

Pandora

OK...

Since this is a transit, there are MANY things to take into consideration. What I'll do...*taps a talon on her feathered head*...is look at each planet and House and pick areas of major concern.

Alright, here we go...

With the Moon not so happy right now, although this is short term, you've probably got some emotional battle scars over religious, philosophical and travel discussions, etc... Not a good time. Travel plans have been tossed in the air, much to your chagrin, with the Moon in the 9th House, and in square aspect to your Natal Moon.

With Moon square Natal Saturn, you may be feeling "left out", and cut off. Luckily, as the Moon travels very quickly, this isn't long term.

The Sun as well is afflicted. In a square aspect to Venus and Jupiter, this is NOT a good time to pull out the checkbook, and go on a shopping spree, because you may be feeling stressed out. Take a deep breath, and STOP. Put the brakes on. You're headed for a head-on collision, OTW.

With oppositions to Uranus and Neptune, you may feel like giving people the finger, and think, "Fine! I'll just do it myself!"

This isn't the best attitude to adopt right now, as Uranus makes you want to climb out of the box, but Neptune is clouding your judgement right now.

With Mercury in your 8th House, you have a sense of what is needed, in regards to remodeling, etc.

Unfortunately, with an opposition to Mars, heated conversations, and arguments could take the stage instead. You're not in the mood to be coddled right now, but be easy. Not EVERYBODY is against you, though it may feel like that.

Mars itself is rather revved up right now. Make use of this in a POSITIVE way. Use that excess energy you are feeling, as Mars is in your 5th House, and trine Uranus and Neptune. You have the ability to cut through all the red tape. Just don't use a chainsaw!

With Jupiter trine the Sun, and the big guy traveling in your First House (he'll be there for a while), things should generally shine for you, and regardless of all the trivial stuff, you should still have an optimistic viewpoint on things.
                Last edited by ~Owl~; June 20th, 2007, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Good grief-

That makes so much sense- thats wild!! thank you!!
                  I was considering a shopping spree- guess we won't do that... (we needed some key peices of furniture, but they can wait a bit)
                  we are supposed to go out of town this weekend- so that has me a bit worried....
                  and i've had a lot of problems getting the financial part of this home taken care of as well... ugh- and it does make me want to tell everyone to 'f-off'- but i have kept my mouth shut and will continue to do so- no matter how frustrating...

thats awsome. thank you so much- I really enjoyed that, it helped- I was really leaning towards telling some people how it is.... and I really wanted to go shopping- maybe new isn't the way to go- I may hit a flea market or auction... next month...

thanks!!
                  BB-PH
                  Let's eat, Grandpa!
                  Let's eat Grandpa!

Comment

Working...
                  X