No announcement yet.

Anyone doing chart readings right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone doing chart readings right now?

If so, would someone take a crack at mine? Go here http://www.mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?t=153053

Much gratitude :fpraise: and karma for who ever is willing.

Thank You!!!
    "...You are a child of the universe;
    no less than the trees and the stars;
    you have a right to be here.

And whether or not it is clear to you,
    no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God,
    whatever you conceive Him to be..."

'Desiderata' Max Ehrmann 1927

Epona,

I've cast a new chart here, that may be easier to read.

I have also finished your reading, which you will find below...enjoy!
    Last edited by ~Owl~; June 18th, 2007, 03:50 AM.

Comment

Epona's 'mini' reading, by Owl

These are hi-lites of your chart that I have extracted to be found useful reading. This is NOT your entire chart interpretation, as I has omitted some planets, houses, and aspects found to be under the guidelines of public reading, and/or it's value of importance.

All charts done here at MysticWicks are individually summarized into the most interesting aspects of your character, for the public as well as your persomal enrichment.

As a professional astrologer, I can give you a full professional reading , as I am in the process of setting up a full service astrology website, which will provide a variety of services, custom designed, all at affordable prices, payable through PayPal. If you would like to be part of my Contact List, feel free to PM/Email me, with your email address, your name as it appears on your chart reading, and the services you are interested in. A price menu is available upon request.

EPONA

You seem to be fairly well balanced, judging from the position of the planets in the east/west hemisphere, and the north/south horizon. This is of course is just on the surface.

With a Cancer Sun, and a Scorpio Rising, you definitly are a very emotionally motivated person. You don't wear your heart on your sleeve. You are the "once bitten, twice shy" type.

With your Moon in Sagittarius, you are happiest in open, airy atmospheres. You try to have a positive outlook on life, looking at the glass "half full". Religion, and philosophy are of key interest to you. You are most definitly a free bird, not to be caged in.

With your Moon in your 2nd House, in Sag, you enjoy spending money on things that make you feel good. However, with an opposition to Venus, the Ruler of the 2nd House, and money, you may have some problems keeping your priorities straight, as Jupiter plays a minor role here as well, being the Ruler of Sagittarius. Jupiter is expansion, and generosity. If afflicted, it can lead to over-indulgence. This opposition can also make you feel uncomfortable displaying your emotions, turbulent as they may be, with a Scorpio ASC. This is a pressure cooker waiting to go, and woe be the unlucky recepient who gets it all over them!

Having Jupiter in your 1st House generally makes you a warm, giving person by nature. You like to present yourself to the world this way, regardless of how you may feel inside.

As Sag, it's Ruler is in the 2nd House, you definitly have issues with money that need to be held in check.

Having your Sun in the 9th House makes you a very gifted teacher/learner in the affairs of religion (of ALL kinds, which have always fascinated you-in particular, those involving Moon and Goddess Worship, as Cancer is an influence here, and the Moon is Cancer's natural ruler).

With your Sun square Uranus, you tend to pave your own way. You clash with "traditional" values, and are more of a non-conformist, especially in the areas of traveling, and your friends, desires, and dreams.

Yor ASC. makes some rather interesting aspects to both Venus, and Mercury. In a trine aspect to Venus, and having a Scorpio Ascendant (Rising Sign), this makes you very attractive and desirable to others. You may not feel this way, or may simply have trouble getting your voice heard, and your point across, having Mercury in square aspect to your Asc.

Now, speaking of your Asc., Scorpio...the ruling planet is Pluto (and is co-ruled by Mars).
      Therefore, let's have a look at what Pluto is doing...

Having Pluto in Virgo, you may be more concerned when it comes to self-awareness, especially your health.

Having Pluto in your 11th House, you need to be around like minded people in order to feel the full effects of Pluro's enormous capacity for change and transformation.

-REMEMBER-

Any of these so called 'negative' attributes are merely challenges that you need to, or perhaps already have, overcome. We ALL have them in our Birth (Natal) Charts. This Chart will never change. It is a snapshot of the planets and the constellations (signs), and their relationship to one another.
      Just as your basic personality stays the same, so does yout Natal chart. As you grow and mature, you can have yout chart Progressed, have a Solar, Lunar, or (once you are FAR older) a Saturn Return done.

For "horoscopes", to predict the Week, Month or Year ahead, you have Transit Forecasts done.

To find out how compatible you are with a friend, lover, co-worker, boss, etc., you have a Composite, or Synastry chart done.

Ihope this free 'mini' reading has been both enjoyable, as well as insightful.

~Blessed Be~

Owl

Comment

Thank You! I definately see all of this in me, especially in the areas involving the moon. I have been fascinated by the moon for as long as I can remember. I am also very intrigued by goddess worship despite my Christianity. Though it is an aspect I haven't developed, it is definately a part of me.

Thank You, thank you, thank you!!!!! :yourock:
        "...You are a child of the universe;
        no less than the trees and the stars;
        you have a right to be here.

And whether or not it is clear to you,
        no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God,
        whatever you conceive Him to be..."

'Desiderata' Max Ehrmann 1927

Comment

Now, onto Pandora...

Comment

Working...
          X