Chart Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chart Request

Hi; I'd like to make a chart request, please.

Birth date: June 21, 1988
    Birth time: 11:35 pm
    Birth place: Boonah, Queensland, Australia

I believe this is all the information I need to give? If not, sorry!

Thanks for doing this for me, it is much appreciated!

Alexander
    Now taking tarot reading requests - PM me if you're interested.

I've received your PM, Alexander, and I'll work on yours as soon as I can.

-EDIT-

Here is your Natal Chart, Alexander. For starters:
    • Ascendant/Rising Sign-Pisces
    • Sun Sign-Cancer
    • Moon Sign-Virgo
    Just by glancing at it, I can tell you're the type who is very sensitive, feelings easily hurt, and your stomach gets upset when you're upset. So far so good?

Last edited by ~Owl~; June 20th, 2007, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Thankyou very much for that.

You can take your time, as I realise this is a free service you offer.

Thankyou.
      Alexander

Comment

Yeah; thats seems to be generally correct.

Only thing is ... Cancer? I was under the impression that June 21 was a Gemini still?

Comment

You're right on the Cusp, but after some mathmatical dbl-checking, and as I have professioal software, it's 101% accurate, trust me. You're a Cancer.

When you were born, the Sun was 0 degrees, 23 minutes in Cancer. A planet travels throgh a House for 30 Degrees, before entering into the next House/Sign. The higher the degree, the stronger the influence of the planet. The Sun had JUST entered Cancer 23 min. after you were born. So you will actually possess BOTH qualities, as you are considered "on the Cusp".
          Last edited by ~Owl~; June 20th, 2007, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Ahh, cool; thanks for the clarification there.

Cheers,
            Alexander

Comment

I was wondering if it'd be possible to have a little more interpretation done, please?

Thanks,
              Alexander

Comment

lol...honey, that was'nt an interpretation! Give me some time to work on it.

That was just a "teaser". I'll be working on it within a day or so. A few things came up that...distracted me a little, that's all.

Have patience, dear.

Comment

Patience? What is this strange word you type? lol

Okay, I'll have to learn to be patient!

Thanks for doing this for me!

Is everything okay?

Comment

Everything's fine.

Comment

Alexander-Natal Report

Ok...again, as this is a freebie, it's just a 'mini' report.
                      ALEXANDER

With your Moon in Virgo, As well as being in the 6th House, the natural Ruler of Virgo, you are a bit of an empath. You have a soft spot for others' needs, and often are there to help.

With square aspects (Moon) to your Sun and Mercury, you may have a "push/pull" attitude as to which way to turn. Instinct -v- facts.

You're actually rather uncomfortable, when it comes to dislaying your emotions. You don't like discussing them.

There seems to be a sense you don't like to openly display your emotions, and there could be some friction, with women, having your Moon square Venus.

With a trine to Jupiter, you could put those aside, for women in general could assist you in making career choices. As you are still young yet, much of this may not solidify until you are older.

Again, you tend to keep your feelings to yourself, and this could provoke confrontations with those close to you, esp. your mother.
                      This is evident with your Moon square Saturn. This aspect is also known for tensions between your parents.

You have a very quick witted personality, and are able to get a sense of people rather fast, with Mercury in Gemini, in your 3rd House.

However, with a square to Mars, you have a hair trigger temper, and much of your...more unfortunate situations may stem from that. Your words carry much weight, and you could start WWIII, if you're not careful.

With the Sun in your 4th House, the Home is your top priority. As Cancer is the natural Ruler of the 4th House, this puts the Sun in a very powerful placement. You are most comfortable in your own space, and this is really where you shine.

With an opposition to Satun, you may have confrontations with those older than you, and you may have trouble getting career decisions on paper.

With Venus conjunct Neptune, in your 3rd House, you are a very articulate speaker when the time is right, your words can come out like poetry... and with Pluto in Scorpio, in the 8th House, it's natutal ruling placement, both House AND Sign, this combination gives you extraordinary occult gifts, and a natural interest for the occult, and esoteric in general.

With Saturn and Uranus conjunct each other, in your 10th House, and both being in Aneretic degrees,
                      this could make or break your career. You have the potential to be a doctor or a ditch digger. So be careful in your choices.

SUMMARY
                      Pisces Ascendant (Rising Sign), Cancer Sun, Virgo Moon.

Sensitive
                      Feelings easily hurt
                      Emotional, but protective of inner feelings
                      Beautiful way with words, poetic
                      Keep that temper in check!

Comment

Thanks so much for that; ~Owl~ !

It all seems to make sense, infact more that make sense - it fits perfectly!

Comment

*Blushes*

You're welcome...glad I could be of service.

Comment

Working...
                          X