X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Charts for all Who Ask

http://alabe.com/freechart/

Go to this Website for free charts, this is as good I would do for free.

Shatril

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

Thank you. It was so very close to others I have received, IT was like reading a copy. Even done by other people in person.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfjan1 View Post
      Thank you. It was so very close to others I have received, IT was like reading a copy. Even done by other people in person.
      Yep I thought so too. I I think we all dip in the same pool. LOL

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
      I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
      democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

Comment

I just used that site, and I saw a problem: my birthdate was during daylight savings time, but the site seems to have used regular time. So if you were born during DST, it appears the chart is off by an hour if you put in the time on your birth certificate.

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality;
        and then there are those who turn one into the other. ~ Douglas Everett

"We gaze up at the same stars, the sky covers us all, the same universe encompasses us. What does it matter what practical system we adopt in our search for the truth? Not by one avenue alone can we arrive at so tremendous a secret."
        Symmachus
        384 C.E.

"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes."
        ~ Gene Roddenberry

"Finish each day and be done with it.
        You have done what you could;
        some blunders and absurdities have crept in;
        forget them as soon as you can.
        Tomorrow is a new day;
        you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit
        to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
        Ralph Waldo Emerson

Avatar artwork by Jonathon Earl Bowser - www.JonathonArt.com

Comment

Working...