Clear All

• I would like a chart please :)

Date o birth:
    03-18-1985

time o:
    09:14am

When you can get to it i will appreciate it thank you

Hi there, Elydakai,

Often what folks do here is ask you to go generate a chart for free at http://alabe.com/freechart/ Many of the basic information for it will be shown there. Once you post the chart then the experts 'round here will meander on by and comment on some of the more interesting bits you won't find as easily for free on such websites. It's always such a pleasure when someone offers up their chart, helps us newbies learn

I look forward to seeing your chart.

Best regards!
    Om Namah Shivaya.

"Im finding seeking the sacred, well, that its rather like falling in love, the harder you seek it, the less likely it is to happen." - Brightshores

"When your consciousness is directed outward, mind and world arise. When it is directed inward, it realizes its own Source and returns home into the Unmanifested." ~ Eckhart Tolle

Comment

ohh ok, and im new to posting pictures too.... soo here goes, lol

http://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/44792186.gif

Comment

i think the alabe site changes the numbers of their charts or something, meaning that when you simply link to the chart you lose your chart. the chart you have linked is for someone born in 1967 now... i think if you make the chart and then save the picture to your computer, you can then upload it to this thread, but seeing as how itll take me about a minute to make you one myself ill save ya the trouble

3 minutes actually...
        "My country is the world... and my religion is to do good."
        - Thomas Paine

Myspace

If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.
        - Gospel of Thomas

Comment

Working...
        X