• Show
Clear All

• Banondraig's chart request

Here is my info:
    Name: banondraig
    October 2 1976
    2:59 AM Time Zone is EDT
    Falls Church, VA

I'm pretty familiar with the basics, but am now expanding into learning things like Chiron, Lilith, etc. Thanks in advance, everyone!
    Last edited by banondraig; January 16th, 2008, 04:48 PM.
    “A book must be the pick ax that shatters the frozen sea within us.”

-Franz Kafka

sigpic
    Thanks to Lilith Morgaine for the gorgeous Book Club banners! :yourock:

“For a wise, a knowing and a learned people are the least likely of any in the world to be enslaved.”
    —Samuel Webster, 1777

To change one's life:
    Start immediately.
    Do it flamboyantly.
    No exceptions.
    - William James

Check out my new place! http://baile-dragan.myminicity.com/ind/

Hi Banondraig,

You need to generate and post your scope for us. We are too busy for that part. That said, I'm looking forward to taking a peak!

RedRose

Comment

here you go, i threw in chiron, lilith, POF, the 4 big asteroids, and eros and psyche. id be curious to know what you find out about lilith as ive hardly used that point in my own studies at all. eros and psyche are big ones for me though so i figured id throw em in since you are lookin at the more esoteric stuff

you should get an accound with astro.com if you don't have one yet. its a great way to learn since you can make a bunch of charts for all yer friends and family and do comparisons with yours and such.
      "My country is the world... and my religion is to do good."
      - Thomas Paine

Myspace

If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.
      - Gospel of Thomas

Comment

Originally posted by punxzen View Post
        here you go, i threw in chiron, lilith, POF, the 4 big asteroids, and eros and psyche. id be curious to know what you find out about lilith as ive hardly used that point in my own studies at all. eros and psyche are big ones for me though so i figured id throw em in since you are lookin at the more esoteric stuff

you should get an accound with astro.com if you don't have one yet. its a great way to learn since you can make a bunch of charts for all yer friends and family and do comparisons with yours and such.
        Thanks, punxzen. I do have the free astro.com account, but that only goes so far.
        “A book must be the pick ax that shatters the frozen sea within us.”

-Franz Kafka

sigpic
        Thanks to Lilith Morgaine for the gorgeous Book Club banners! :yourock:

“For a wise, a knowing and a learned people are the least likely of any in the world to be enslaved.”
        —Samuel Webster, 1777

To change one's life:
        Start immediately.
        Do it flamboyantly.
        No exceptions.
        - William James

Check out my new place! http://baile-dragan.myminicity.com/ind/

Comment

Banondraig,

Lovely Grand Air Trine in your career, work and money houses. You use your brain and wit in your career and you are blessed in this area of your life!

Leo Rising folk are here to inspire us and promote greaer self expression for all beings. You have Sun conjunct Pluto in Libra, and Moon in Aquarius making you very smart and bright and savy.

However:

Saturn on the Ascendant: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astro...-ascendant.php

See all those planets and your NorthNode in the 3rd House? Read everything you can about the 3rd House, because that is what you are up to this life.

Sun conjunct Pluto is very charismatic:
          http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/sunplutoaspects.html

You have a T Square that shoots your Moon into the 12th House. This means "MEDITATE!". You must learn how to connect with your unconscious and the universal One, else you will be strangely sad.

What are you questions?

RedRose
          Last edited by RedRose; January 26th, 2008, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X