Can Someone Help Me...please??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Someone Help Me...please??

Right I haf ma chart......But can someone please please explain allt he ins and outs of it for me?!
    I don't really know alot about Astrology and well am starting to take an interest in it now....So any imformation about ma chart will be greatly greatly appreciated!!

Thankyou

sigpic

Glad astrology has grabbed your interest. There's a subforum called Guide to Astrology here with a ton of relevant info. One of the best threads to start with is Astrology for Beginners but there is a wealth in that forum for you. What you may wish to start with is your sun sign (that's the one on which newspaper horoscopes are based) and ascendant as these can contain the most recognizable bits of your chart. You are also very welcome to chime in on threads around the forum looking at others' charts - the best way to learn is to look at lots of charts and learn what they can tell you. A couple of favourite outside sites for astrology are Astrology Chart Interpretation: The Basics and Astrology-Numerology.com's Astrology section. You will find lots to learn there as well.

Incidentally that chart is done for August 11th, 1881. I'm sure that was an accident? Also I notice the time listed is midnight - is that correct? The exact birth time is an important part of the chart, which is why I'm asking.
    Om Namah Shivaya.

"Im finding seeking the sacred, well, that its rather like falling in love, the harder you seek it, the less likely it is to happen." - Brightshores

"When your consciousness is directed outward, mind and world arise. When it is directed inward, it realizes its own Source and returns home into the Unmanifested." ~ Eckhart Tolle

Comment

Thankyou ofr all the info and also pointing that out.
      It does say if you don't know your exact time of birth to leave it as 12pm but it isn't on GMT I've Redone it :D

sigpic

Comment

Cool, thanks. Hope the info helps. Just wanted to let you know the ascendant and houses are dependent on the birth time, which is what I'm thinking of - the ascendant is a big figure in your chart. No way you can find the time out? Hm, shoot. Wonder if the astro wizards 'round here can help - I know there's a way to attempt to figure it out backwards but not sure how.
        Om Namah Shivaya.

"Im finding seeking the sacred, well, that its rather like falling in love, the harder you seek it, the less likely it is to happen." - Brightshores

"When your consciousness is directed outward, mind and world arise. When it is directed inward, it realizes its own Source and returns home into the Unmanifested." ~ Eckhart Tolle

Comment

I've asked my mum and she said it was around 5am -6am......was so long ago she can't remember exactly!!
          sigpic

Comment

no birth certificate?

chart rectification is possible, but given that it usually involves some investigation of progressed charts and major life events, it may be beyond the means of most astrologers here. i hope im wrong though, as thatd be quite awesome to see someone figure it out.
            "My country is the world... and my religion is to do good."
            - Thomas Paine

Myspace

If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.
            - Gospel of Thomas

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Night View Post
              I've asked my mum and she said it was around 5am -6am......was so long ago she can't remember exactly!!

I wonder if using like maybe 5:30 am would be close enough????

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.sigpic

Comment

it could make for a good starting point, but since the ascendant can change as much as a degree in as little as a few minutes, the more accurate the better.

here's 5:30 AM
                Last edited by punxzen; January 20th, 2008, 12:42 AM.
                "My country is the world... and my religion is to do good."
                - Thomas Paine

Myspace

If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.
                - Gospel of Thomas

Comment

Hi Eternal Night,

The 5:30am birthtime makes yopu VERY firery. Sun/Mercury conjunct on your Rising (assuming this IS you correct Rising) in Leo - with Sag. Moon and Aries Midheaven...are you very Leo-like? Are you dramatic; into performance art?

I almost called you Eternal Bonfire, instead of Eternal Night....does this fit?

RedRose

Comment

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE YEP!!!!! *ducks*
                    :fpraise::fpraise::fpraise::fpraise::fpraise::fpraise::fpraise::fpraise::fpraise::fpraise:

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RedRose View Post
                      Hi Eternal Night,

The 5:30am birthtime makes yopu VERY firery. Sun/Mercury conjunct on your Rising (assuming this IS you correct Rising) in Leo - with Sag. Moon and Aries Midheaven...are you very Leo-like? Are you dramatic; into performance art?

I almost called you Eternal Bonfire, instead of Eternal Night....does this fit?

RedRose
                      Yeah that def sounds like me......From the little I know about Leos i am very typical...even down to the thick mane of hair!
                      Thanks

Originally posted by Lorrie View Post
                      HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE YEP!!!!! *ducks*
                      :fpraise::fpraise::fpraise::fpraise::fpraise::fpraise::fpraise::fpraise::fpraise::fpraise:
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X