Chart Reading Please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chart Reading Please?

Can someone please explain my astrology chart? I've never had one looked at before, and I am interested to see what comes out! This would mean a lot to me!

-Broken Winds

according to the chart you posted, you were born jan 18, 2008...
    Last edited by punxzen; January 22nd, 2008, 09:45 PM.
    "My country is the world... and my religion is to do good."
    - Thomas Paine

Myspace

If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.
    - Gospel of Thomas

Comment

Oh, when I went to the site, it asked for 'Date', so I put in yesterday's date. Sorry! I was confused! Here is the actual chart! Sorry again!
      Last edited by Broken Winds; January 21st, 2008, 05:16 PM.

Comment

I did the same thing the first time I went to get a chart a few years ago!!!!

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lorrie View Post
          I did the same thing the first time I went to get a chart a few years ago!!!!
          Yay! I'm not alone!! Thank goodness!!

Comment

Hi Broken Winds,

With Aries Rising, you are here to have an action packed, adventure life. You are here to leave something behind you this life and you may well get renowned in your field. You have a career oriented chart.

From: http://www.astrology-numerology.com/...20Conjunctions

Moon conjunct Uranus

The conjunction of the Moon and Uranus denotes strong intuitions. It also makes you very independent. You rebel against set ways of doing acting and orthodox principles. High emotional tension can produce sudden impulses in your behavior that cause difficulties. Dull routine duties are a problem for you, and these can have a damaging effect on your nervous system. You moods change rapidly, you seem irritated, and you aren't very reliable when this aspect is active. Often, you are viewed as a character and you express yourself with verve. You are popular because of your tolerance and understanding of others and your ability to see both side of almost any issue. Your optimism and honesty are refreshing and will carry you far.

From: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astro...dheaven-mc.php
            Moon conjunct Midheaven:

Your emotions are very powerful, and you are quite sensitive to the feelings of others as well. What happens while you are young will have a very strong effect on your future life, so that the attitudes and patterns you pick up in youth will be very hard to change as you get older. It is also likely that the career you choose will be influenced by your ideas in youth.

From: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astro...dheaven-mc.php

People should be prepared to encounter in you an extreme individualist. Even while you are very young, you insist on doing everything your way, and you strongly resist any pressures to conform. In fact, the best way to ensure taht you will not do something is to try to force you to do it. You are a rebel, and the established ways of living will not attract you particularly.

On the other hand, you can be very creative with this aspect, because you have much originality and can see life in ways that others are blind to. You may be very inventive; in fact, this placement is characteristic of people who make a career in scientific or technological invention.

What are your questions?

RedRose

Comment

Wow!! Thanks SO much!! All of the information that you posted makes perfect sense to me!! WOW! I actually don't have any questions regarding the meaning of the information you posted!! Thanks again!!

-Broken Winds

Comment

Working...
              X