Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Guidance

Hello.

I came to this forum in search of guidance.

I recently met this man and it felt like love at first sight. I haven't been able to stop thinking of him since I met him. I looked at his natal chart and it made me worried. His Venus is in Gemini and his Venus is opposite Saturn AND Uranus. Do these aspects spell disaster for any kind of long term attachment? I don't know if I should pursue him or forget about him. Could a synastry reading provide more insight?

Any help or advice would be forever appreciated.
    Last edited by HoneyMilk; February 12th, 2010, 02:33 AM.

Cookbook reading, he has trouble commiting.

without a good look at his and your chart, there is no way of telling how it will play out between the two of you. Again, astrology is NOT a predetermined thing. It will show the energy that there is in the chart, but does not say that you will act this way, or he will act that way. It's your choice how the energy is used. If you don't pick the 'high' way, it will usually choose the lower way.
    Originally posted by HoneyMilk View Post
    Hello.

I came to this forum in search of guidance.

I recently met this man and it felt like love at first sight. I haven't been able to stop thinking of him since I met him. I looked at his natal chart and it made me worried. His Venus is in Gemini and his Venus is opposite Saturn AND Uranus. Do these aspects spell disaster for any kind of long term attachment? I don't know if I should pursue him or forget about him. Could a synastry reading provide more insight?

Any help or advice would be forever appreciated.
    Valerie

thanks Faeawyn for the banner
    astrology forum guide

... don't say I didn't warn you.
    ------This is my adopted smilie, I found him passed out on the floor.

How can you say that a oak is more beautiful than an elm, or the mountians more beautiful than the ocean? Everything from the Goddess is beautiful in its own way, but not everyone is going to see the beauty. Don't spend your lives being the mountian that longs to be the ocean.

owner of Random Quote 1419

Comment

Here is the chart. Thank you so much for any help. If anyone would be willing to help me undertake the task helping me interpret this I would be forever grateful. This man is making me insane to the point where I can't eat or sleep or function as a normal human being. Attention from him is like a drug and I feel like I am having withdrawls whenever I am not with him. I don't know how to reach him emotionally, or even know if his interest in me has any more validity than a mere novelty. I don't know what he feels about me or weather or not anything will ever work or happen between us.

I am the outside and he is the inside. I have no idea how to interpret a chart. I was born on June 7th 1987 in Ventura California at 8:29 pm. He was born on June 20th 1987 in Bakersfield California at 2:03 pm.
      Last edited by HoneyMilk; March 11th, 2010, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Please?? I am about to tell him how I feel and I am mortified.

Comment

So you're only a couple of weeks apart.

The insanity that you're speaking of is due to the Moon positions. Yours is exalted in Libra, his in detriment in Aries. The opposition creates a high level of energy.

With your birthdays being so close, there's a comforting similarity about him. He naturally feels safe.

I do have concerns about compatibility. You have a highly developed emotional side. Moon in Libra, Venus in Taurus, Mars in Cancer. While he also has the Mars in Cancer, his is square to Jupiter which shows difficultly. Your Mars is also in opposition to Neptune, showing that you have a tendicy to see only the best in people and ignoring the worse.

His Venus in Gemini points to a habit of flighty love affairs and his Moon in Aries shows powerful emotions, trine to Uranus indicates sudden changes.

I don't see these charts as having the makings of a long term relationship. Quick, powerful and emotional at the beginning, yes. But long term it will be hard to sustain and require true commitment and understanding of each other.

As always, the choice is yours as to how you want to proceed. You may end up being perfect for each other, but that entirely depends on the amount of work your willing to put into it and what each of you is looking to get out of the relationship.
          Valerie

thanks Faeawyn for the banner
          astrology forum guide

... don't say I didn't warn you.
          ------This is my adopted smilie, I found him passed out on the floor.

How can you say that a oak is more beautiful than an elm, or the mountians more beautiful than the ocean? Everything from the Goddess is beautiful in its own way, but not everyone is going to see the beauty. Don't spend your lives being the mountian that longs to be the ocean.

owner of Random Quote 1419

Comment

Working...
          X