Big request - Rectification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big request - Rectification

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone (or more than one, the more the merrier) would be able to help me find out my birth time, and therefore get an accurate natal chart done.

I know the date and the location of my birth, but not the time. This is very important to me, but I just don't have the cash right now to pay an in-person or online astrologer! Any help is appreciated! :D

Your birth time should be on your birth certificate...I know it's on mine.

Comment

I should have mentioned this in my first post, oopsies, lol.

I was adopted internationally as an infant and have no way of finding out my birth time. I don't have a birth certificate for reference. :smileroll

NOW, WITH THAT OUT OF THE WAY....

Comment

there is a method of working backwards based on your life to figure an approximate birth time. It's kinda like reverse engineering of your birth chart.

1. Get a 'real' picture of how people see you. how do you behave toward people that you don't really know? This will narrow down your asc

2. How do you act in your professional life? Most people will behave differently in their professional lives. Depending on how close to the equator and how close to the equinox you were born, this can help narrow it down further.

3. You would need a list of 'significant' milestones in your life. with the two excercises above, you should be able to narrow down your birth time to about a 2 hour window. The milestones will narrow it down even further by back dating progression and transit charts.

Good luck
        Valerie

thanks Faeawyn for the banner
        astrology forum guide

... don't say I didn't warn you.
        ------This is my adopted smilie, I found him passed out on the floor.

How can you say that a oak is more beautiful than an elm, or the mountians more beautiful than the ocean? Everything from the Goddess is beautiful in its own way, but not everyone is going to see the beauty. Don't spend your lives being the mountian that longs to be the ocean.

owner of Random Quote 1419

Comment

Working...
        X