Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have Mercury, Jupiter, and all my outer planets (Uranus, Neptune and Pluto)
    I've got all my outer planets Rx as well. I've found that I do better during when they or another transit to them is retrograde. Example, when Rx Mars went over my Rx Pluto a month ago it was, for once, easy for me to go and take care of some of my "stuff" (the soul kind).

I feel my 12th house very strongly (it disposes of my Sun) so I actually look forward to Rx periods. For once, other people around me are focusing internally too. Most people seem to think there's something wrong with me for being introverted.
    Astrology Forum Guide- Do you know YOUR planets?
    Certified Astrologer - AMAFA - through the American Federation of Astrologers

Comment

Only Mercury's retrograde in my chart in Capricorn and the 7th house. But, then again, all my planets are squished into houses 4-7 anyway. I have lots of empty space in mine.

I'm actually thankful for this Mercury Rx right now as it's gotten my brain into a study mood, which is rather helpful the week before exams.

Argent

Comment

I lost my wallet twice this year
        1st time 29 july
        2nd time 17 nov

Funny... those are two of the three dates where Mercury went from retro to direct
        1st time i found it back...
        2nd time i've lost it...

I have Mercury as ruler of house 2 (if we use placidus)
        => finances

Comment

LOLOLOLOLOL

Literally, priceless.
          Blessings from Ottawa, Canada

sigpic

Comment

Good time to BUMP?

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.sigpic

Comment

I always joke that I'm "immune" to Mercury Retrograde because I have it natally.

Quite frankly, I enjoy it... I find it easier to get stuff done under the Rx periods.
              "The fault is not in our stars, but in ourselves, that we are underlings."

Comment

Originally posted by Kadynas View Post
                I always joke that I'm "immune" to Mercury Retrograde because I have it natally.

Quite frankly, I enjoy it... I find it easier to get stuff done under the Rx periods.

So does my husband. He was born with it in his chart and he thrives during the retrograde periods. He's actually more effective in organization and scheduling. It's amazing to me. :uhhuhuh:

"Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." --Mark Twain

If having a deep disdain for entertaining the cerebrally challenged in politics makes one a bigot than the Queen Bigot am I. :crown:

If you search for the laws of harmony, you will find knowledge
                ~temple wall in Luxor~

Comment

Working...
                X