X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HetHert
    replied
    Originally posted by Kadynas View Post
    I always joke that I'm "immune" to Mercury Retrograde because I have it natally.

Quite frankly, I enjoy it... I find it easier to get stuff done under the Rx periods.

So does my husband. He was born with it in his chart and he thrives during the retrograde periods. He's actually more effective in organization and scheduling. It's amazing to me. :uhhuhuh:

Leave a comment:

• Kadynas
    replied
    I always joke that I'm "immune" to Mercury Retrograde because I have it natally.

Quite frankly, I enjoy it... I find it easier to get stuff done under the Rx periods.

Leave a comment:

• Lorrie
    replied
    Good time to BUMP?

Leave a comment:

• Pagan Orenda
    replied
    LOLOLOLOLOL

Literally, priceless.

Leave a comment:

• belgianmoonguy
    replied
    I lost my wallet twice this year
    1st time 29 july
    2nd time 17 nov

Funny... those are two of the three dates where Mercury went from retro to direct
    1st time i found it back...
    2nd time i've lost it...

I have Mercury as ruler of house 2 (if we use placidus)
    => finances

Leave a comment:

• argento_occhi
    replied
    Only Mercury's retrograde in my chart in Capricorn and the 7th house. But, then again, all my planets are squished into houses 4-7 anyway. I have lots of empty space in mine.

I'm actually thankful for this Mercury Rx right now as it's gotten my brain into a study mood, which is rather helpful the week before exams.

Argent

Leave a comment:

• KEishin
    replied
    I have Mercury, Jupiter, and all my outer planets (Uranus, Neptune and Pluto)
    I've got all my outer planets Rx as well. I've found that I do better during when they or another transit to them is retrograde. Example, when Rx Mars went over my Rx Pluto a month ago it was, for once, easy for me to go and take care of some of my "stuff" (the soul kind).

I feel my 12th house very strongly (it disposes of my Sun) so I actually look forward to Rx periods. For once, other people around me are focusing internally too. Most people seem to think there's something wrong with me for being introverted.

Leave a comment:

• SilverClaw
    replied
    Sagittarius is known for speaking the truth, so this won't change with Mercury, the celestial communicator here. If anything, people will get more blunt
    Yep that so described me, more blunt and bold :D

Leave a comment:

• RedRose
    replied
    Great stuff KEishin!

I have Mercury, Jupiter, and all my outer planets (Uranus, Neptune and Pluto) in my scope retrograde this life. I am a retrograde sort of person and I usually do well during retrograde periods. I write more and I write better. I meditate more and do more ritual and I get called to play the Priestess role more publically during Mercury retrogrades.

People who are comfortable going inward LOVE retrogrades, all kinds. But many in our Western culture keep their radar forever pointed OUT not IN, so they dunna like it when the energy flows internally.

RedRose

Leave a comment:

• Digital_Chi
    replied
    GAAH! I've noticed people becoming garrulous about irrelevancies and all sorts of trivia in the last few days ...

Leave a comment:

• KEishin
    replied
    Merc Rx in Sagittarius: first off, Mercury is in Fall in Sagittarius (meaning he's in a sign he doesn't energetically deal well with) Sagittarius is known for speaking the truth, so this won't change with Mercury, the celestial communicator here. If anything, people will get more blunt! Being the planet of Foot-In-Mouth Syndrome, it may be a better time to listen than to talk for the sake of making noise. Otherwise you may just open your mouth to change feet.

Also people will voice their opinions more, get on the soap box, preach, pontificate; if it's important to someone, you can expect someone to be lecturing on it. Mercury desires information and since Sagittarius is about expanding viewpoints, there will be a lot of hard questions being asked. Certainly the political arena is up for a bit of a debate . . . But overall, this planetary placement wants to know 'why are we here?'. We could waste our time looking for answers in places they aren't to be found. It might be good to spend some time learning about philosophy, religion and questioning your ideals. Do they withstand rational and intense questioning?

Leave a comment:

• MariThorn
    replied
    ~chuckles~ Yes, good article, and one that I will be thirding! Instead of bemoaning what can go wrong, I tend to use it to my advantage. Especially if you have something you need to talk about, but want it to be forgotten. I will say though that as with all things caution is not a bad thing. Just don't forget that that caution can be applied to all life.

Ciao,
    Marithorn

Leave a comment:

• Digital_Chi
    replied
    Thoughts on the effect of Mercury retrograding in Sagittarius? What are the kinds of areas in which one will be inclined to rush / cut corners i.e. a more down-to-earth everyday application than travel and higer education?

I'm having the Rx in my 12th and am looking forward to flinging all the old junk out of the cobwebbed corners of my psyche

Leave a comment:

• SilverClaw
    replied
    People trying to blame stuff on Mercury Rx is one of my pet peeves.
    I do not blame retroagde for anything, It seems all the more important changes in my life for the past two years have fallen when merucry is in Retrogade so I am happy... do not blame it one bit .. :D

Leave a comment:

• KEishin
    replied
    Now you can say, "it's only Rx nine weeks a year, so get over it!"
    I'll be repeating it behind you! People trying to blame stuff on Mercury Rx is one of my pet peeves.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X