Advice On A Cancer Crab Man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice On A Cancer Crab Man?

I'm an Aquarius all the way and have never really encountered any Cancers in my life.... I have no idea how to deal with them or how they tick. I've been doing some reading and things don't look too wonderful for an Aqu/Can combo. What's your advice? Please school me
    OFFICIALLY PROTECTED BY THE OSC!
    REST WITH THE ANGELS
    Laura Jane Yelsits Faedi
    5/12/62 ~ 4/9/10
    "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." - Buddha
    The moment we begin to fear the opinions of others and hesitate to tell the truth that is in us, and from motives of policy are silent when we should speak, the divine floods of light and life no longer flow into our souls.
    -E.C.Stanton

Always be honest.
    Make me laugh.
    Respect boundaries.
    Take me as I am.
    Say what you mean and mean what you say.
    Be thoughtful and make me feel special.
    -ME

I'm a female Cancer - I can say that we value family, friendships, and the home very highly. Sometimes we'll want to move to a new "home" or redecorate or clean house. It can be hard for us to come out of our shell, or at least, it takes energy to do so for an extended period of time with a large group of people, but we can learn to be more outgoing. Once we feel close to others, we are loyal and hold on to friends and family fiercely - defend them, work to maintain the relationship and problem-solve. Just don't betray our trust, because you may never get it back again. We can be moody (having an affinity to the moon and water), but these moods will ebb and flow, just ride the course. We're not quick to anger, but we're not as slow to it as the earthy signs. You should be able to understand our moods because you are also a water sign, just don't let your moods feed off of ours in a negative way.
    Last edited by *~Amora~*; June 21st, 2010, 08:10 PM.
    ‘Αλεξανδρα Δοροθια βωνδ
    http://helleneste.wordpress.com/
    http://www.hellenion.org

I begin to sing of Pallas Athene, the glorious goddess, bright-eyed, inventive, unbending of heart, pure virgin, saviour of cities, courageous, Tritogeneia. From his awful head wise Zeus himself bare her arrayed in warlike arms of flashing gold, and awe seized all the gods as they gazed. But Athena sprang quickly from the immortal head and stood before Zeus who holds the aegis, shaking a sharp spear: great Olympus began to reel horribly at the might of the bright-eyed goddess, and earth round about cried fearfully, and the sea was moved and tossed with dark waves, while foam burst forth suddenly: the bright Son of Hyperion stopped his swift-footed horses a long while, until the maiden Pallas Athene had stripped the heavenly armour from her immortal shoulders. And wise Zeus was glad. And so hail to you, daughter of Zeus who holds the aegis!
    - THE HOMERIC HYMNS - XXVIII. TO ATHENA

Comment

Originally posted by *~Amora~* View Post
      I'm a female Cancer - I can say that we value family, friendships, and the home very highly. Sometimes we'll want to move to a new "home" or redecorate or clean house. It can be hard for us to come out of our shell, or at least, it takes energy to do so for an extended period of time with a large group of people, but we can learn to be more outgoing. Once we feel close to others, we are loyal and hold on to friends and family fiercely - defend them, work to maintain the relationship and problem-solve. Just don't betray our trust, because you may never get it back again. We can be moody (having an affinity to the moon and water), but these moods will ebb and flow, just ride the course. We're not quick to anger, but we're not as slow to it as the earthy signs. You should be able to understand our moods because you are also a water sign, just don't let your moods feed off of ours in a negative way.

This very true for cancer men as well, as my boyfriend and stepdad are cancers. I have also found in most cancer men, they can be a bit of a jackass, but as soon as you let them know you don't appreciate it as it's normally an attempt at humour, they stop. The men also seem to have a hard time saying their feelings, but they show them rather easily, or at least that's my experience.

Comment

My advice is if he has crabs or ticks - stay away from him.

In all honesty, trying to figure out a man by his Sun Sign is not going to do you a helluva lot of good. To capture the true "personality traits" of a person via astrology you need to look at his whole chart.

If we were even going to make a guess, you'd have better luck looking at his Rising Sign, not his Sun Sign.
        Last edited by Twinkle; June 22nd, 2010, 06:22 AM.
        "The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common:
        instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views,
        which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that need altering."

Comment

Originally posted by Twinkle View Post
          My advice is if he has crabs or ticks - stay away from him.

In all honesty, trying to figure out a man by his Sun Sign is not going to do you a helluva lot of good. To capture the true "personality traits" of a person via astrology you need to look at his whole chart.

If we were even going to make a guess, you'd have better luck looking at his Rising Sign, not his Sun Sign.
          Would you be able to help with the interpretation of his chart or a combo of our charts? Or know any MWer who could?
          REST WITH THE ANGELS
          Laura Jane Yelsits Faedi
          5/12/62 ~ 4/9/10
          "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." - Buddha
          The moment we begin to fear the opinions of others and hesitate to tell the truth that is in us, and from motives of policy are silent when we should speak, the divine floods of light and life no longer flow into our souls.
          -E.C.Stanton

Always be honest.
          Make me laugh.
          Respect boundaries.
          Take me as I am.
          -ME

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith Morgaine View Post
            Would you be able to help with the interpretation of his chart or a combo of our charts? Or know any MWer who could?
            There are quite a few good online (and free!) resources for that, all you need to input is date, time and location of birth and a computer does the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWomanMonster View Post
              There are quite a few good online (and free!) resources for that, all you need to input is date, time and location of birth and a computer does the rest.
              Can you list a few sites?
              REST WITH THE ANGELS
              Laura Jane Yelsits Faedi
              5/12/62 ~ 4/9/10
              -E.C.Stanton

Always be honest.
              Make me laugh.
              Respect boundaries.
              Take me as I am.
              -ME

Comment

http://www.astro.com/

This will draw you the charts, you need to know his birth place and time as well as your own and once you have his ascendant, as well as Moon, Mars and venus we can give you more solid guidance. Psst don't forget your info too!

Comment

Good luck is all I have to say...Rick is Aquarius and I'm Cancer...total opposites. but it is never dull or boring.

Elise
                  *~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Resident Beotch

It seems some folks confuse "secrets" with Mysteries.
                  The Mysteries aren't secret.
                  They are there for whoever wishes to seek them out.
                  There just aren't any shortcuts.

That's the Secret.

Don't ask Life to polish you into a jewel and then complain about all the rough treatment!

If you're talking shit behind my back - then you're close enough to kiss my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Autumn View Post
                    http://www.astro.com/

This will draw you the charts, you need to know his birth place and time as well as your own and once you have his ascendant, as well as Moon, Mars and venus we can give you more solid guidance. Psst don't forget your info too!
                    After I do this should I post the info here?
                    I really think he's "the one"! :uhhuhuh:
                    REST WITH THE ANGELS
                    Laura Jane Yelsits Faedi
                    5/12/62 ~ 4/9/10
                    -E.C.Stanton

Always be honest.
                    Make me laugh.
                    Respect boundaries.
                    Take me as I am.
                    -ME

Comment

Also.... is it common for Cancers to be quiet, meek, and have hard time in social situations? And if so, what's the best way to "coax them out"?
                      REST WITH THE ANGELS
                      Laura Jane Yelsits Faedi
                      5/12/62 ~ 4/9/10
                      -E.C.Stanton

Always be honest.
                      Make me laugh.
                      Respect boundaries.
                      Take me as I am.
                      -ME

Comment

The best way to coax a Cancerian out of his shell is for him to know he can trust you.

I'm a cancerian but definitely not a typical one because I have so much air in my chart and a Scorpio moon. Of course that goes for all the signs- you have to look at the whole chart, especially the mars and venus signs.

My brother is a cancer and he is the most loyal, kind and loving father and partner to his little girl and fiancée.

Comment

Working...
                        X