Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Signs determining best living location...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signs determining best living location...

I have been thinking about this for the past few weeks about what area is best suitable for you and if it's determined by your signs. I'm a Sun Leo, Moon Scorpio, and Rising Virgo. I'm definitely one to be more ruled by my moon sign and somewhat by my rising sign. I've noticed over the years that I'm much happier when I live near water. I grew up in a city right on the Mississippi for 12 years and always look back on those years as some of the best of my life. Later we moved to a city where there are no natural bodies of water. The lakes here are all man-made and small. The closest river is about 100 miles from my residence. I've lived here now for 14 years and have been quite unhappy and sometimes depressed. During these 14 years, twice I moved away during summers to cities that were located on rivers again and I once again felt happier. This leads me to believe that I'm meant to live by water so I've been looking for new places to move to that are located either on rivers or by the ocean.

Do you think my hypothesis holds much water? [hehe pun intended]
    “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Emerson

I would have to say you're correct for me.
    My Sun is Pisces (and I'm soooo a pisces), rising is Scorpio and moon is Cancer. I was born/grew up in Florida (on the coast)... to which I then moved to a small tropical island in the Pacific Ocean (happiest time of my life) to .. the middle of nowhere.. several hours from natural water in the Southern US.. which is where I am now. To me water/rain represents life. So let me tell you that I've been depressed and angry the minute I stepped foot in this place and I've been stuck here for going on 15 years.

My husband and I have adjusted and changed several things in our lives so that we may move in Summer 2013 to the Pacific Northwest (Can you tell I'm counting down and how serious I am?). Cool, damp, near the ocean. It makes sense to me.
    I've tried to explain on this site.. and to others around me that this environment, this location... really makes me hate/dislike 'nature' at times because I don't understand it and I don't like it. It feels like I'm burning alive here (literally).. which is now funny considering fire would be my opposite. lol. Now you have me thinking! Excellent topic!
    I am... Witchy Woman Incognito
    “Although only breath, words which I command are immortal.” - Sappho

Comment

Originally posted by Adalai View Post
      To me water/rain represents life. So let me tell you that I've been depressed and angry the minute I stepped foot in this place and I've been stuck here for going on 15 years.
      This statement sounds like something I would say! I also live in the South and have hated it! I so wish I could get out of here now and have tried but things never end up working out... But I'm looking to move back to near the Mississippi again as it holds a special meaning to me mainly b/c of my childhood. Hope I can make it work soon.

But I must say you are one watery person hahah... It's odd to me that my sun sign is a fire sign b/c I can't relate to the sign much at all... But yes I believe that I'm destined to live by water and that it makes me feel much more at home. I love it when it does actually rain here or even when it rarely snows. I myself am quite attracted to the Pacific Northwest b/c of its greenness and rainy atmosphere but I think I'll go back to my "roots."

Oh and also almost forgot to add, I love drinking water! My ex used to call me a fish b/c of all the water I would drink. Whenever I go to restaurants and the waitress/waiter asks me what drink I want... I just tell her water.
      Last edited by GreenWitchSJ85; January 4th, 2012, 09:35 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something...
      “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Emerson

Comment

Working...
      X