Generations - Pluto's dance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RedRose
    O yeah, you all must be at your Saturn Returns now. Scratch that question.

...Neptune up in the sky, in Aquarius in your 8th House, was completing your half formed Natal Grand Sextile.

PING! What a lovely sight! So you received an astrology download from on high at that time? Or?

RedRose
    pretty much. Once I got bit by the bug, I couldn't get enough. I got one book that showed how to draw up charts and stuff... and then I started searching the internet. That was the end of it! I was spending 3-4 hours a day on astrology research, drove my hubby nuts!

I think it's going to be interesting when the next heavy transit hits that point... T. Chiron is due to hit it in early 2007.
    Valerie

thanks Faeawyn for the banner
    astrology forum guide

... don't say I didn't warn you.
    ------This is my adopted smilie, I found him passed out on the floor.

How can you say that a oak is more beautiful than an elm, or the mountians more beautiful than the ocean? Everything from the Goddess is beautiful in its own way, but not everyone is going to see the beauty. Don't spend your lives being the mountian that longs to be the ocean.

owner of Random Quote 1419

Comment

Hi Valkie,

My study of astrology seems very linked to my Saturn transits down through the years. I got serious about studying astrology for use in my own life at my Saturn Return. My Saturn Return was not dramatic or traumatic. I just suddenly woke up and realized that I was nearly 30 and I needed to do something with my life. I spent my 20s as an at home Mom, and at my Saturn Return I returned to university in religious studies. I became a writer and performance artist and theater director. For money I started working hospice around the time of my Uranus opposition and divorce. Pluto in the sky was conjunct my Saturn on the Descendant - and my Xman's Sun.

It was also during my Uranus opposition that I started doing other people's charts. I experienced an astrology download; that is what it felt like.

Now my friend Willow never gave astrology one thought until her Mom died right as Saturn was transitting Willow's Ascendant - just a year and 1/2 ago. Her Chiron Return was/is also happening. Her Mom had been a devoted Seventh Day Adventist and thus tarot and astrology etc. were "of Satan" in her Mom's worldview. Willow left the church at age 18 and traveled the world and had a great career and life doing high tech research but she always avoided "the occult," maybe out of respect for her Mom.

Willow became friends with my husband and me at this same time in her life. Of course, my husband Ken and I use the tarot all the time and I talk astrolo-ease too much, and there are altars and rocks in our lives. I couldn't resist showing Willow her chart.

BAM. Willow got hooked and she is very fast at research and now she has read every book on the subject and she is part of that weekly astrology group -an excellent astrologer. She has become a Pagan and experienced a croning ritual. She changed her name to Willow.

RedRose
      Last edited by RedRose; October 16th, 2005, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Glad the link worked! That's a great site you put up there, RedRose. I can use it for reference - thanks for sharing it!

Comment

Dear All,

How many of the astrologers here didn't really get into astrology until the Saturn Return (age 28 or 29ish)?

RedRose
          Well my SR is about to start, so the answer is . . . not me! :D
          Seriously, it was when Pluto passed over my Neptune in Sag that my interest really took off. Of course a lot of stuff hit that fan during that period - interestingly enough, the first date it went exact was the week I answered a classified ad for a Wiccan study group. I'd wanted to do group work for many years, but was a little chicken. Plus the solitary life was all I could handle in college.
          Astrology Forum Guide- Do you know YOUR planets?
          Certified Astrologer - AMAFA - through the American Federation of Astrologers

Comment

KEishin,

Transit Pluto over Natal Neptune in Sag. I got it.

I was looking at today's chart, today's transits, the charts of babies being born in my town today.

Pluto in Sagittarius. Neptune in Aquarius. Uranus in Pisces. What a yummy generation! Magical!

Makes me suddenly want grandchildren! (Anyone pregnant out there?)

RedRose

Comment

I was thinking about my own generation, the Pluto in Leo Boomers yesterday and thinking about what Jeff Green says about how we evolutionarily need to shoot the Pluto energy of our charts across to the other side of the axis to fulfill our destinies. He holds this as more primal than working our North Nodes this life.

This means the Pluto in Leo generation was suppose to bring in Aquarian ideals, which many of my generation did and still do. The Pluto in Virgo generation needs to bring positive Pisces energy to the planet and all you Pluto in Libra folk need to work on being leaders and pioneering new realms, ala Aries.

The Pluto in Scorpio generation is going to create new values and probably revolutionize commerce and exchange at the least.

Children and babies these days are Sag in Pluto so expect a huge advance in communication ala Gemini from them. Global telepathy anyone?

RedRose
              Last edited by RedRose; November 21st, 2005, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Interesting thread on Pluto!

I seldom have time to have an interest in personal charts, my area being mundane, i have found all the comments fascinating, especially Pluto in Leo, where my twitchy Pluto sits on the M.C., nice thread keep it coming!

Comment

Whoa Monk, that is a pile of trouble having Pluto in Leo on the Midheaven! I enjoy your research projects and the esoterica and I am happy to know there is another Pluto in Leo astrologer here! This forum makes me feel young and old at the same time! How about you?

RedRose

Comment

Whoa Monk, that is a pile of trouble having Pluto in Leo on the Midheaven! I enjoy your research projects and the esoterica and I am happy to know there is another Pluto in Leo astrologer here! This forum makes me feel young and old at the same time! How about you?

RedRose
                    As you know i have a "few" quintiles, so my career just had to be music, so that keeps me young, my natal chart tends to slap me on the wrist to get on with research..Ha Ha!....I'm Scorpio rising, Sun sign Leo, Pluto ,Mercury Jupiter,M.C., Regulus conjunction..Zap Zap!
                    Talking of Regulus, it changes signs on 18th September 2011, Leo to Virgo i wouldnt be surprised if that had a big effect on all our generation, Pluto in Leo....it only happens once in over 2000 years. Although astrologers these days tend to downgrade Regulus, we may be surprised by the effect, after all it is a Persian royal star, the watcher of the North, and ruler of the angles of the Earth.
                    It may drag all us "older Pluto/Leo Lot" out to be of service (Virgo) to the world in some way, interesting thought!

Comment

Im 18 by 0 (zero) degrees Virgo

almost into Libra, which was only 18 clicks away on the compas

(may 20th)

so I guess I was born with a Pluto in transition??? So near Libra that it's effects we begining to influence the souls being born close to 72???

yep! I knew something was wrong with me LMAO :
                      11 Year Member
                      Forum Guide for
                      Astrology and the UFO & Extraterrestrial forums.

Comment

Hi Xanders,

Do you mean your Pluto is 18 degrees, 0 minutes Libra? Your Sun? Or Pluto at 0 degrees, 18 minutes Libra?

RedRose

Comment

"I'm Scorpio rising, Sun sign Leo, Pluto ,Mercury Jupiter,M.C., Regulus conjunction..Zap Zap!" - Monk

Monk, are you a famous musician or does that Scorpio Rising keep all that Leo Midheaven action cloaked or....?

RedRose

Comment

"I'm Scorpio rising, Sun sign Leo, Pluto ,Mercury Jupiter,M.C., Regulus conjunction..Zap Zap!" - Monk

Monk, are you a famous musician or does that Scorpio Rising keep all that Leo Midheaven action cloaked or....?

RedRose
                            Hi RedRose,
                            No i'm not a famous musician, it is said you have to be "aware" of quintiles before they work properly, my chart didnt work till Uranus was nearing my I.C. a couple of years back (29* Aquarius), i have no idea what i'm supposed to be.....an alien probably Ha Ha! Perhaps you could tell me? Ive posted it before but chart on attachment, not showing all aspects.....Its hard to know where to begin....

Comment

Monk, you look like one of the terrorist attacks you've been studying!

Give me a little time to simply gaze mutely in wonder, and then I will give your scope my best attempt.

Mighty mighty pretty. How's your heart chakra?

RedRose
                              Last edited by RedRose; November 22nd, 2005, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Hmmmm, monk my ass. Vestal virgin? Maybe.

Vesta on the Ascendant; a life consecrated to Vesta. Dear Knight, if you have not yet handed over your life to the Goddess in service, then zzzzzzzzzzzzz. End of story.

Scorpio Rising with Pluto as Ruler in Leo (barely) on Midheaven. Sudden fame. A Plutonic sort of person, a transition teacher, bridging between the Pluto in Leo and Pluto in Virgo folk, bringing in Aquarian/Pisces energy.

Scorio Rising means private, but there are ways to get famous and remain a bit cloaked (like using stupid screennames, like "MonK"). Mercury on midheaven; writer. Mercury in Virgo; researcher. Moon in Virgo; LOVES research. In 10th House, you will gain audience.

So many astrologers have Virgo Moons. Mustn't get stuck in your head though!

Heart awakening, or else. That is what I see in your chart. And with Chiron in Aquarius you are weird too. Your neighbors don't understand you? Or are you the ultimate urban hermit?

With a chart like yours (insert twilight zone music here) , life will do you, more than you do life.

RedRose
                                Last edited by RedRose; November 23rd, 2005, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X