Generations - Pluto's dance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Monk and Fluffmeister,

Kundalini can be dangerous if the energy is not sourced through the heart chakra, of course. That is why paths the world over focus on the heart; forgiveness, compassion, joy in others success, loving kindness, honestly and so forth.

I don't believe that someone can tap into Kundalini by "mistake" exactly, because Kundalini is so much bigger and vaster than our puny ego systems. It is all meant to be.

For me, saying that Kundalini is dangerous is like saying that the Goddess, or Creation/Creator, is dangerous. Well yes....but also no.

It is the choosing fear instead of choosing love that gets us into danger and karma this life. For the heart awakened, Kundalini is nothing but the LIGHT-LOVE within - right?

RedRose
    Last edited by RedRose; January 6th, 2006, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RedRose
      Dear Monk and Fluffmeister,

Kundalini can be dangerous if the energy is not sourced through the heart chakra, of course. That is why paths the world over focus on the heart; forgiveness, compassion, joy in others success, loving kindness, honestly and so forth.

I don't believe that someone can tap into Kundalini by "mistake" exactly, because Kundalini is so much bigger and vaster than our puny ego systems. It is all meant to be.

For me, saying that Kundalini is dangerous is like saying that the Goddess, or Creation/Creator, is dangerous. Well yes....but also no.

It is the choosing fear instead of choosing love that gets us into danger and karma this life. For the heart awakened, Kundalini is nothing but the LIGHT-LOVE within - right?

RedRose
      Hi RedRose,
      Not all of us have a Disneyland experience of Kundalini to start with, even the "Indian" Guru Gopi Krishna nearly went mad for ten years!
      Please see except from a short biography of Gopi Krishna on attachment.

Comment

Hi Monk,

I understand that you had a horrible experience and I have read Gopi Krishna. But he didn't run in fear of the experience, did he? He lived to explore the Kundalini and love it? Or at least make money writing books about it?

Just because you had a bad experience, that scared you, and you have retreated in fear from this big happening, doesn't mean you are in a place to teach young people about Kundalini. I think you need to learn more about Kundalini yourself before you teach it.

There is nothing to fear except fear, Monk. You felt like you were dying? Yes. People do die. We all do. You might well have died, but you didn't. You came back to tell the tale. Do you fear death?

RedRose
        Last edited by RedRose; January 7th, 2006, 09:22 AM.

Comment

This is the experience my friend Kate claimed to have, and she's not given to lying. She had no control over it, and it hospitalised her each time - this happened several times to her between the ages of about fifteen and her mid-twenties.

Spiritual energies are powerful things. Teaching people to focus their energies and have a positive experience of awakening them can be very good, but it does need to be done carefully. I don't think it does any harm to sound a note of caution before experimenting with such things - as you say, people do die and if we're going to encourage young people to try something out, it's only fair to warn them of the consequences too.

I would hate to encourage someone to play around with awakening Kundalini, and then when they're in hospital say "oh yes, I forgot to warn you about that bit".
          Last edited by Fluffmeister; January 7th, 2006, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Hi RedRose,
            Yes Gopi Krishna, was very human in explaining his experiences, he wrote several books and has a solid 38 pages on him on the web.
            Again, i am all for kundalini teaching, and havent said i was a teacher, my only opinion is it is something to be careful of.
            For myself, the experience was like sitting in "Old Sparky", Ha Ha!
            Yet i am still here, and do my best with my theory's and research, who knows whether it will benefit mankind?
            It could be that kundalina has done its job on me already with a higher consciousness, i will wait and see if i am branded a fool with research before i can believe that, being a bit cynical of my capabilities!

Comment

Hi RedRose,
              Sorry you are waiting for my reply over how i feel Vesta on the Asc. has influenced me, i will try to get back to you soon with this.
              Symmetrical natal charts like my own hold huge interest for me and i have a few theories over what i call 3D astrology, as they often show 3D sacred geometry platonic shapes.
              On attachment i have shown 3D platonic shapes hidden in the aspect lines of my own chart, yet i could be flaky as i see a couple of sardines hanging out my chart as well, Ha Ha!

Comment

Hi Monk,

I am very careful about how I teach Kundalini Yoga and I have lots of experience and I have written about it widely. I have helped many through Kundalini experiences, both scary and ecstatic.

I assume that your experience was a wake up call. You were very dramatically shown how out of control life can suddenly be, that there are powers much bigger than you and your small life. It wasn't fun, but at least you will never discount the huge power of the cosmos within you and all beings?

So how do you protect yourself from this happening again? Are you running, or are you humbly seeking understanding of your Kundalini? What if you healed? What if you gained enough grounding, as well as love and light, to actually live your scope at the fullest, most effective and safe levels?

RedRose

PS I love your pictures!
                Last edited by RedRose; January 7th, 2006, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Hi Fluffmeister,

Of course, Uranus/Kundalini energy has a dangerous side, Pluto too. Then again, Uranuis oppositions etc. do happen to many many people. It is a common thing. Did your Kundalini kick up during your Uranus Opposition?

RedRose

http://www.mooncatsastrology.com/webpages/uranus.htm

Uranus spurs us to new insights, and jolts us with sudden inspiration. Sometimes his thunder rocks us and throws change and upheaval right in our faces. At other times, the lightning rushes up through our spines as sexual, kundalini energy, forcing us to open our hearts and minds.

Uranus awakens us, challenges us and keeps us ever alert. It is best to be receptive to this channel of the Age of Aquarius, listen to his messages and learn the lessons of instant karma.

Uranus was discovered around the same time as electricity. Encompassing all that makes the world glow and buzz, this amazing planet brings us together in a global community through mass communication and travel. Through the energy of Uranus, big brother to Mercury, we are now truly linked by so many computers, wires and airwaves.

Uranus is the higher mind, social consciousness, brother and sisterhood, friendship, cooperation, invention, ingeniousness and democracy.

...It takes roughly 40 years for Uranus to reach opposition to natal Uranus. At this time many of us experience a mid-life crisis. Uranus opposition is a time when Kundalini rises from the base of the spine and energizes the chakras. If there is blockage in any chakra on the way up, there will be a crisis in consciousness for the individual pertaining to that chakra.

Roughly, the Chakras are: 1st chakra (earth - resting place of kundalini) - survival & primal urges, 2nd (root) - sexuality, 3rd (solar plexus) - will and personal power, 4th (heart) - giving and receiving love, 5th (throat) - communication, 6th (third eye) - insight and 7th (crown) - transcendence. We can expect some kind of "energy surge" to occur in our lives due to square, opposition or natal return of Uranus about every 20 years. Uranus can spur you to action, but can burn you up if you don't work on important issues, and allow youself to open up and grow.

Comment

Hi Fluffmeister,

Of course, Uranus/Kundalini energy has a dangerous side, Pluto too. Then again, Uranuis oppositions etc. do happen to many many people. It is a common thing. Did your Kundalini kick up during your Uranus Opposition?
                    No, though blockages I'd had in my solar plexus chakra and earth chakra cleared during that transit. I still have a blockage in my throat chakra, and haven't dealt with that yet.

Comment

• Hi Fluffmeister,

5th chakra blockage? Looks like you have a monkey on your neck to me!

I love that photo.

RedRose

Comment

• Originally posted by RedRose
                        Hi Fluffmeister,

5th chakra blockage? Looks like you have a monkey on your neck to me!

I love that photo.

RedRose
                        LOL! That's so strange, RedRose - because that *is* a blockage isn't it? I'd never thought of that!

The reason behind my avatar started as a joke on another forum I was on. I didn't have an avatar, and someone complained that everyone else's avatar didn't show them as they really were, so I promised to put an actual photo of me up, so I put up the monkey avatar - it was an actual photo taken in Gibraltar in 1969. Here's the full photo:

http://www.southville.net/chris/apeboybig.jpg

When they asked for an actual face pic, I posted this one - a full face pic, taken at the AAGB astrology conference fancy dress party in 2002:

http://www.southville.net/chris/satsm.jpg

Comment

• Great shoes, Fluffmeister!

But that second photo does nothing for you! You look dead; several years dead.

Realism - bah! What is the fun of having a screename if you must show your real face? I think it is much more exciting to post one of those fantasy art pictures. Mind you I am too lo-tech and busy to know where to begin to do any such thing. But maybe you should post an image that has a powerful throat chakra? An opera star? And angel? The Devil Card ala Tarot?

RedRose
                          Last edited by RedRose; January 8th, 2006, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• RedRose, Vesta and your research.

Hi RedRose,
                            Sorry that it has taken so long to respond to your research on Vesta.
                            I hope i can help having Vesta on Asc., but as i have some aspect patterns on my chart that are unusual and have had very little astrology study for interpretation and analysis, it could cloud judgements, but i will do my best!
                            Obviously having Vesta conjunct the Asc. in the 12th house and in the Scorpio sign has significance, so perhaps we should start solely with this interpretation, before i say....yes but!
                            I know by written word we can mis-understand each other, so i want to delve slightly into kundalini and other issues of my chart as well, so a meeting of minds is easier, it could be that however much help i had with my kundalini awakening, it was always going to be too powerful due to chart conditions, and not by chakra blockages....actually there isnt much of a blockage, even though you put your finger on it, being the powerful heart chakra, all others are very adaptable and open, universal love for others is fine, but i doubt myself within the collective, so the opposite but equally needed "self love" is blocked but not badly so, expressed in the aura colour green.
                            Vesta in Scorpio denotes itself in an intense and penetrating manner, seeking depth and thoroughness in all their commitments, tremendous concentration and dedication can be present.....A SINGLE MINDED APPROACH TO A PROJECT THAT THEY FEEL IS IMPORTANT.......All very well and true to myself but so is true of what little we know of quintiles, which makes an individual assessment of Vesta's influence difficult.
                            Even with assessing the sexual overtones, being Scorpio based, are blurred , as Quintiles are about creation, and have meaning through this medium, plus as quintiles are 5 based, it is my theory they work best through the creative sign of Leo and the 5th house, being my Sun sign.
                            Vesta in the 12th house, implies a dedication to selfless service.....yet i have planets in Virgo in the 10th that would do the same.
                            What i can say of Vesta is.....i do need a set of values in spiritual matters, and i have a strong need for bouts of isolation and retreat, as well as a focus of deep faith. I do worry about making mistakes and did have a fear for many years of exploring my spiritual nature.....but i cant isolate Vesta's influence for you more than this.....Mars in Piscis can also have undertones of this as well,.....Ok we all look for how our planetary influences compliment and double/treble up, but sorry i cant really help in your study of Vesta in an isolated manner, my chart is too complicated.
                            I do see that i may over-react to people working with kundalini, due to personal experience, so being over protective in my manner, but that may be due to the strength and power of my experience, and there may be a reason for this.
                            Quintiles in sacred geometry relate to pi, the fifth element, wishes of the Cosmos/aether/Spirit, thus could make an experience of a spiritual essence too powerful if you possess 22 quintiles!
                            We know very little about a grand quintile......When i look at a very complicated symmetrical natal chart, i look for where the triggers are for the outer transiting planets.
                            The most powerful triggers are on the angles......I've put my chart on attachment again so you dont have to back peddle through this thread, my amazement with my chart isnt about the two grand quintiles but the powerful triggers that are present....Let me explain, the degrees between the Asc. and M.C. form a quintile and the Sun and Moon are positioned within a degree exactly the same distance each side of the M.C......From these two points are attached two grand quintiles, so the Asc. M.C., Desc., and I.C. forms a mid-point between the two.
                            My I.C. is a twitchy place having 2 grand alignments attached to start with, but the mid-point allows a very rare occurrence by setting off and allowing the energy of two grand quintiles to work together and create double power as sisters....I think that was why my experience was extremely powerful and almost beyond my strength when transiting Uranus passed over my I.C. in Nov. 03 when at 29* Aquarius......It was bound to set off fireworks, as the only points not attached to a grand alignment or conjunction to my M.C. was my natal Uranus and Vesta.....heavy stuff....which i feel would have increased my experience of kundalini acutely.

Comment

• Originally posted by RedRose
                              Great shoes, Fluffmeister!
                              They're cute, aren't they? They seem to be getting tighter these days though.

But that second photo does nothing for you! You look dead; several years dead.
                              Hah! You should see what I look like *before* I put the make-up on

Realism - bah! What is the fun of having a screename if you must show your real face? I think it is much more exciting to post one of those fantasy art pictures. Mind you I am too lo-tech and busy to know where to begin to do any such thing. But maybe you should post an image that has a powerful throat chakra? An opera star? And angel? The Devil Card ala Tarot?

RedRose
                              I've always been ultra-sensitive about anything touching my throat area. I hate wearing ties, and I gag when I clean my teeth. I think I may have been hanged in a past life.

I'm not actually trying to hide - I have a face pic on my website, and I've posted pics on Node-o-Rama when we had a meet, but I just like the avatar
                              Last edited by Fluffmeister; January 9th, 2006, 07:29 AM.

Comment

• Monk,

I completely respect your perspectives on your own chart and wiring. I pray to be harmless and very gentle with you, and even if I didn't care for you and respect your wonderful gifts and love your pictures, I would warn you against doing any extreme practice. Take care of yourself. Given your Kundalini experience, it is very wise to be careful and to warn others. I dunna mind being tested. Misteaching of tantra is bad.

Now Monk, at the level that you wish tap into the love prayers, and healings of your friends here at MysticWicks, you know we are right here for you. Thank you for all the great good you do.

As to Vesta, I am questing into how she shows up for people who have her placed strongly in their charts. I am in no rush, however. If we take our time I am sure we will learn more about Vesta as we meet more people, like you, here at MysticWicks or in our "real" lives, who have dramatic Vestas/Hestias.

RedRose

Comment

Working...
                                X