Topic Discussion - Intercepted and Duplicated Signs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shatril,

Regarding Hope's scope, I am seeing that the methodology that Keshin and you use seems to work perfectly for accessing Intercepted Houses. It is the Intercepted Planets that can complicate things. Intercepted Sun appears to make folks less connected to their "self", or ego. They can work on this, or work around this, or it might not be a bad thing for them this life; all depending.

I am going to talk about my Intercepted Neptune in Libra in my Virgo 6th House in the next few days, and check scopes here to see who else have Neptune Intercepted. We need to also look at Venus Interceptions, and Moon Intercepted sounds difficult to me.....

RedRose
    Last edited by RedRose; January 14th, 2008, 10:07 AM.

Comment

• It fit for the most part, with a few differences. I try to keep things in balance within me as much as possible (maybe thanks to Libra's influences), so most of the time centering isn't really a problem. The advice thing was dead-on. A lot of people have come up to me for it, and I've obliged.

Even that last little bit about make sure the advice is welcomed hits to a T. Sometimes people would come up to me to answer something, just to say I'm not making any sense and that they waisted thier time.
      (same has happened when I've approached others just how you wrote it). More oft than not, however, my advice was appreciated. I definitely have the inborn pre-disposition to teach others.

As for the intercepted signs, did I also share those with Aloukaloo? Or did the similarities end at the duplicated signs?

Originally posted by Shatril View Post
      Here are the links to the interceptions and duplications. You can also look about 4 posts away to see Aluokaloo's readings, which are the same as yours.

http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/Intercepted_signs.htm

Cancer and Capricorn Duplicated: Cancer shows where we need a sense of security; need to “feel at home.” Capricorn, by contrast, shows the life areas where we have to organize and build, where we can be efficient.

Cancer /Capricorn duplicated. This duplication falls into your 3rd and 4th house (cancer) and 8th and 9th house Capricorn. You need to feel secure in your home and family life, and this came up in your North Node also, so you want to make sure that you work on that first Chakra Balance. (This is a blatant advertisment for my COT Class,however, this will help with security) This particular placement is advantageous to teachers, counselors, and self-help gurus. You are probably full of good advice for everyone around; however, make sure they want to hear what you have to say before you put forth that advice.

Let me know how this one fits.

Shatril
      Per Mare, Per Terras!!!

Feel Free to PM me with your request

*sigh* I finally did it... thar be my dragons, pwease qwick them... I don't want to go to jail for neglect... what'd a dragon ever do to you??

Your friendly solitary non-traditional eclectic.

"Follow me into the depths of insanity, leave beliefs and apprehensions at the door"- quoth the ocelot

Comment

• Originally posted by thought_on_a_wind View Post
        It fit for the most part, with a few differences. I try to keep things in balance within me as much as possible (maybe thanks to Libra's influences), so most of the time centering isn't really a problem. The advice thing was dead-on. A lot of people have come up to me for it, and I've obliged.

Even that last little bit about make sure the advice is welcomed hits to a T. Sometimes people would come up to me to answer something, just to say I'm not making any sense and that they waisted thier time.
        (same has happened when I've approached others just how you wrote it). More oft than not, however, my advice was appreciated. I definitely have the inborn pre-disposition to teach others.

As for the intercepted signs, did I also share those with Aloukaloo? Or did the similarities end at the duplicated signs?
        You shared the interceptions with Aloukaloo. It was uncanny, but because of other things in your chart the reading would be slightly different.

Thanks so much for the feedback.

Shatril

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
        I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
        democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

Comment

• Originally posted by Shatril View Post
          You need to feel secure in your home and family life, and this came up in your North Node also, so you want to make sure that you work on that first Chakra Balance. (This is a blatant advertisment for my COT Class,however, this will help with security)
          Tried that exercise today, after having a little bit of a bad spot this morning, worked pretty good all things considered. (couldn't go barefoot outside) It sort of resembled an exercise that I used to do before certain events in my life transpired.
          Per Mare, Per Terras!!!

Feel Free to PM me with your request

*sigh* I finally did it... thar be my dragons, pwease qwick them... I don't want to go to jail for neglect... what'd a dragon ever do to you??

Your friendly solitary non-traditional eclectic.

"Follow me into the depths of insanity, leave beliefs and apprehensions at the door"- quoth the ocelot

Comment

• Originally posted by thought_on_a_wind View Post
            Tried that exercise today, after having a little bit of a bad spot this morning, worked pretty good all things considered. (couldn't go barefoot outside) It sort of resembled an exercise that I used to do before certain events in my life transpired.
            There are other meditations and exercises in the 1.2-1.4 classes as well. All designed to help balance this chakra.

Yeah, that was originally written in the warmer weather. Can still use the concept inside though.

:hug: Shatril

I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
            democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

Comment

From here

Aries-Libra Intercepted: Intercepted Aries makes it difficult to take action. Since Pisces is the sign on the cusp (beginning) of the house, the person will generally find it easy to daydream in the area of life ruled by that house, and daydream, and daydream…Taking action tends to get put off. When they finally do act, they are likely to suddenly dive in as if they had never thought about the thing they were considering. Pisces is dreamy and peaceful. Aries is aggressive. Intercepted Aries makes it difficult to be assertive in the life area ruled by the house where it is located. Pisces on the cusp would rather avoid confrontation. Those with an intercepted Aries may fear taking action or asserting themselves. Emotional pressure can build up, and when they finally do assert themselves, they frequently explode, doing something totally inappropriate.

In the opposite house, it is difficult for them to form partnerships where both parties are equal. For example, if the intercepted Libra is in the 6th house, that would cause problems treating co-workers as equals. If it were in the 11th house, the problem would be with friends. Since Virgo is the sign on the house cusp, a person with intercepted Libra will be seen as a servant in that area, or as someone who is always supplying services, or who always has the answers. Conversely, other people may be the ones who are forced into the role of servants. A balanced relationship is difficult to achieve and sustain.

How do you deal with these problems? Look to Venus and Mars in your horoscope. Their sign and house placements, as well as the aspects they form may offer a way out. Also, see which signs appear on two houses. The functions of these “duplicated signs” and the areas of your life affected by the houses they occupy can give you an escape hatch from the interceptions.

Let us know how this fits you Aluokaloo.

hi shatril thank you for taking the time to do this,
              well I do daydream alot but I'm a lot more cautious then that and I dislike diving into anything without thinking it through and trying to formulate some sort of plan, it's not perfect and never complete but as long as it's half way thought through I can work on it from there.Although I've often wished I could be alot bolder in my endeavors. I am a procrastinator however because I'm lazy. As for being peaceful, I am very verbally aggressive, and I've never had a problem holding back, I used to explode alot, but in the past few years I've been working on controlling my hot temper and learning to listen. I have problems asserting myself physically because I'm not a physically violent person (coward would be the word in my case:smileroll) I am a very eager to please person, I like to make those close to me happy, but servant definately doesn't fit me because the moment someone tries to take a dominant role or make me feel subservient, I'm long gone. I have a big problem working with others and would prefer to work alone this does fit me in some ways on how I used to be, and how I still am.
              Last edited by aluokaloo; January 17th, 2008, 11:23 AM.
              Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
              "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

In Darkness I Know Myself

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

Comment

Cancer and Capricorn Duplicated: Cancer shows where we need a sense of security; need to “feel at home.” Capricorn, by contrast, shows the life areas where we have to organize and build, where we can be efficient.

Cancer /Capricorn duplicated. You want to feel secure in your daily activities, your home, and you family life. You will take steps to assure this security. You are sure that you are methodical when it comes to study and learning, and probably to well when you are applying yourself, which is most of the time. You seek out opportunities for further learning in areas of philosophy, and other "profound" subjects. You may have the capacity to astral travel. You enjoy long distance travel and seek opportunities to do this. In whatever areas you choose to express yourself in these areas, you will organize, build and be efficient in your approach.

Let me know how this one fits.

Shatril
                Again thanks Shatril!
                actually I am very insecure and do strongly need a sense of security and a home in which to feel secure in, I'm sooooo inorganized it's not even funny, the mental part of organization I do well with as I explained in the interceptions part, but when it comes right down to the physical part, I procrastinate because more often then not it's something I don't want to do so I put it off. I don't think I have the capacity to travel astrally, because I've tried and I end up falling asleep or getting frustrated and not doing it. I do have a streak of wanderlust, but lately it's been dulled and I've become a homebody.
                Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
                "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

In Darkness I Know Myself

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

Comment

• Originally posted by aluokaloo View Post
                  hi shatril thank you for taking the time to do this,
                  well I do daydream alot but I'm a lot more cautious then that and I dislike diving into anything without thinking it through and trying to formulate some sort of plan, it's not perfect and never complete but as long as it's half way thought through I can work on it from there.Although I've often wished I could be alot bolder in my endeavors. I am a procrastinator however because I'm lazy. As for being peaceful, I am very verbally aggressive, and I've never had a problem holding back, I used to explode alot, but in the past few years I've been working on controlling my hot temper and learning to listen. I have problems asserting myself physically because I'm not a physically violent person (coward would be the word in my case:smileroll) I am a very eager to please person, I like to make those close to me happy, but servant definately doesn't fit me because the moment someone tries to take a dominant role or make me feel subservient, I'm long gone. I have a big problem working with others and would prefer to work alone this does fit me in some ways on how I used to be, and how I still am.
                  Well it looks like you use the Mars to handly difficult situations rather than Venus. When these are written in generalities, not everything is going to fit. You have other things in that chart that probably override some of the tendencies of these things expressed here. I'm satisfied that if fits a little better than I expected. I really appreciate you taking the time to give this feedback. I'm going to be doing more this weekend. I hope.

Shatril

Comment

Working...
                  X