Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~*FloraCove*~
    Hello Autumn Clair!
    Know wonder we keep running into each other. I need to work on being you and you need to work on being me.

North Node Pisces South Node Virgo ME
    North Node Virgo South Node Pisces YOU

http://mailartinternational.forumco.com/default.asp
    I trade so much my address is "The Post Office"
    I enjoy trading atc's, collage pages, traveling journals, matchbox fills, pen pal letters, postcards and much more.............

Comment

Wow, I guess I'm not alone! Look how many people here have a Sun and South Node in the same sign!
      "The fault is not in our stars, but in ourselves, that we are underlings."

Comment

Originally posted by Autumn Clair
        Know wonder we keep running into each other. I need to work on being you and you need to work on being me.

North Node Pisces South Node Virgo ME
        North Node Virgo South Node Pisces YOU

That would be something!

No Regrets!
        Global Glasses

"You can dislike who you wish, hate what you want, or you can practice love, respect and understanding." ~Flar

"I don't abandon or dislike people for hope or love or who they are as a person. Life is too short for that." ~Dru

"When you assume, you make an ass outta you and me" ~ Someone's very intelligent Aunt
        "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

MysticWicks Candle Altar

Compassion is the highest virtue!
        ~ ~ ~

Witchy links 4 You!
        Welcome to my World!
        Something Special!

Do you ever wonder what I wish for?

Want fast, custom web content without writing a single word?

Comment

RedRose, would you post the 'North Node Virgo South Node Pisces' to develope and to leave quailites?

Or is it here & I just missed it.

Hope I'm not pestering you...

your a doll to do all this!

No Regrets!
          Global Glasses

"You can dislike who you wish, hate what you want, or you can practice love, respect and understanding." ~Flar

"I don't abandon or dislike people for hope or love or who they are as a person. Life is too short for that." ~Dru

"When you assume, you make an ass outta you and me" ~ Someone's very intelligent Aunt
          "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

MysticWicks Candle Altar

Compassion is the highest virtue!
          ~ ~ ~

Witchy links 4 You!
          Welcome to my World!
          Something Special!

Do you ever wonder what I wish for?

Want fast, custom web content without writing a single word?

Comment

I have a Capricorn North Node that is conjunct my Venus. With Taurus Rising, Venus is my ruling planet. According to Jan Spiller, Capricorn Rising folk have to fight being dependent this life. We were often cloistered, or very protected in our past lives, by our class status, or by our families, or in convents, or whatever. We need to make goals and work towards them, and become authorities, and be leaders. We are good at this because with Cancer South Nodes, we know how everyone is feeling and we know what people around us really want, and we love helping them get it.

I believe it was Valkie who had Venus conjunct Scorpio North Node. Having a planet conjunct your North Node means that your soul needs to develop the best characteristics of that planet. So creating beauty and harmony are important to Venus conjunct North Node people. My Venus/NN conjunct is in the 8th House in Capricorn, and Valkie's Venus/NN conjunct is in Scorpio, so we both have strong sex tantra mystical sides. Not kinky, just magical. Venus is very romantic.

When you have a planet conjunct your South Node, you need to work of mastering the negative qualities of that planet and also empower yourself with the positive qualities. Someone, as I recall, had Uranus conjunct South Node. This person has been a radical and a paradigm shifter many times in past lives. They are great at that. But they need to resist being radical and shocking just for the hell of it. Rather they must use their power wisely, not misuse their powers.

RedRose

Comment

i got Jan's book =)!

its so great ive been reading it since i picked it up yesterday eve

she notes in her intro that aspects to the north node and south node often play a significant role. so i looked at my chart and remembered that i have a grand trine between my north node at 2* cancer, sun at 6* pisces, and saturn at 4* scorpio. they are in the 3rd, 11th, and 7th houses respectively. so its a water grand trine in the air houses. not only that, but it also links the more difficult aspects of my chart (my sun in pisces i consider difficult with my plethora of fire signs). hmmmmmmm im not really sure what to make of that yet...

i did notice something amazing between me and my girl though. she is a scorpio gal with ascending cancer and cancer moon. her north node is in gemini in the 12th house. the 12th house placement seems to place my pisces sunniness in a keen influential position which i hope is very beneficial for her. just as she seems to be exactly perfect for me with my north node in cancer in the third house. i have a great need to be able to trust people with my feelings and she has opened me up to that possibility, though i still feel nervous about sharing with anyone but her. our mutual gemini flavored NN seems to be a common path for us to share together while we grow

peace =)
              "My country is the world... and my religion is to do good."
              - Thomas Paine

Myspace

If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.
              - Gospel of Thomas

Comment

Because North Node is not a "thing", like a planet or asteroids, most astrologers wouldn't call it a Grand Trine. Even so, your Pisces Sun and Scorpio Saturn work great together and help your soul's agenda, ala Cancer North Node. And North Node in the 3rd in Cancer is about learning share/communicate your feelings and be vulnerable and accepting of yourself and others. Pisces Sun in the 11th means you are empathic and a paradigm shifter, here to bring in the New World. Saturn in Scorpio in the 7th makes relationships very intense and a bit tough; you need to study and learn about them this life. As you do this work, you gain real mastery, so the older you get, the better at relationship you get as long as you keep on working on it.

Your girlfriend is so empathic and psychic, you mustn't let her make it too easy for you. You need to open up and share (as you seem to be doing), not just depend on her being telepathic....even though she is VERY telepathic. As long as you keep being willing to open to her, and she communcates her deep soul (Gemini NN in 12th), sounds like a truly wonderful relationship!

RedRose
                Last edited by RedRose; December 30th, 2003, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Taurus North Node folk were often the top consort and advisor of a powerful person in their past lives. They long to merge completely with someone but this life they need to develop autonomy and self empowerment before they can experience true union. They need to control their own resources, not manipulate or misuse their powers, spend more time understanding themselves and less time psychologically delving into others.
                  Thanks RedRose! *smile* Some of that sounds a lot like me-I definitely 'long to merge completely with someone'. I think I'm autonomous enough! The other stuff I'll have to think on...it's so much fun to analyze others, lol.
                  *Sylv*

"You've taken her, but You haven't got me yet. I know Your cunning. It's You who take us up to a high place and offer us the whole universe. You're a devil, God, tempting us to leap."
                  -Graham Greene, The End of the Affair

"But in fact nature, like a most indulgent mother, has placed her best gifts out in the open, like air, water and the earth itself; vain and unprofitable things she has hidden away in remote places."
                  -Thomas More, Utopia

Comment

Dear Sylv,

Your North Node isn't suppose to "sound like you", I'm afraid. It is hard, it is how your soul wants to grow and learn. Honestly giving up all attachment to ever finding your soul mate is ironically the fastest way for Taurus NN folk to find their soul-mates, if that is their destiny. Can you be completely happy even if you never meet your ideal partner? When you can say "YES!, Absolutely!", then that is when your partner manifests. Again, North Nodes are difficult. Punxyen has tons of Fire and yet he needs to open up emotionally and be vulnerable, at least with one person. I am here to be independent (Cap. NN) so I joined an Ashram and cloistered myself at age 18 so I wouldn't have to face my North Node! Flora is vastly magical and spiritual, but this life she need to impact the here and now and create order out of chaos. Again North Node is not easy...

RedRose

Comment

Well My NN is in Leo so that would make my SN Aquarius the same as my sun. You said having a SN the same as your sun was like a moon baby. Is that like having my Moon in Cancer?

NN: What I need to learn is that I do have Charisma and I need to get off my butt and use it.

SN: What I need to learn is how to open up to people.

There's probably more, but that's off the top of my head.
                      It's Not the Night, but the Twilight that I Love

ékam sلd vيprā bahudhā vadanti

¤´¨)
                      ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
                      (¸.·´ (¸.·`¤.SylverStar'...¤

Comment

Dear Sylverstar,

Like being a Full Moon baby, having your Sun and Moon in opposition. That would make you an Aquarius Sun, Leo Moon - like me. I will type in the list of Node traits to develop and let go of, from Jan Spiller's book, for your and Flora later today. But buy the book, it has a whole long chapter on every North Node. However, you are on the right track. Leo NN folks need to learn to take center stage, to really shine, to be "out there", to treat life a a game and have fun with it. And you need to work on letting go of the negative Aquarius attributes, while still being a strong Aquarius person. No being aloof, and overly mental and eternally detached all the time, in other words.

RedRose
                        Last edited by RedRose; December 31st, 2003, 07:14 AM.

Comment

It sounds so easy.

¤´¨)
                          ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)

Comment

North Node in Virgo, from Jan Spiller's book "Astrology For The Soul"

ATTRIBUTES TO DEVELOP:

Participation

Bringing order out of chaos

Creating routines

Focussing on the here and now

Acting on feelings of compassion

Being of service to others

Analyzing and categorizing

Gaining self-confidence through experience

Moderation

Taking risks in spite of fears

Noticing and valuing details

TENDENCIES TO LEAVE BEHIND

Being a victim (or having victim consciousness)

Confusion and disorientation

Avoidance of planning

Escapism (drugs, excessive sleep, daydreaming etc.)

Extremism

Oversensitivity

Self-doubt

Feelings of inadequacy

Withdrawal

Vagueness (not wanting to commit/inaction)

Giving up

Comment

North Node in Leo - Jan Spiller

ATTRIBUTES TO DEVELOP

Individuality

Willingness to take "center stage"

Following one's heart's desires

Strengthening one's willpower

Enthusiasm

Self-confidence

Taking risks

Relating to the childlike quality in others

Enjoying life - having fun

Looking at life as a game

Developing an "It's up to me" attitude

TENDENCIES TO LEAVE BEHIND

Yielding to peer pressure in order to "belong"

Detaching from emotional situations

Aloofness

Waiting for others to prompt one's own action

Waiting for "more" knowledge before taking action

Excessive daydreaming

Running away from confrontation
                              Last edited by RedRose; December 31st, 2003, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Hmm, looking at that list makes me feel like I have alot ahead of me. Good thing I'm only 22. hehe. It seems however I've got most of those Leo trait's down. It's the one's I need to leave behind. Can't we leave those for the next life.

¤´¨)
                                ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)

Comment

Working...
                                X