North Nodes - our soul's agenda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Sylverstar,

The good news is that you will get great positive feedback when you drop the negative Aquarian traits. Again, your scope is so full of contradictions. You are here to do it all, a dash here and a splash there.

RedRose

Comment

Wow!
      Looking at that list I realize that, I've developed alot of those and left alot of those as well.
      Of course, I'm still here so there's more to work on...

Thanks RedRose!

No Regrets!
      Global Glasses

"You can dislike who you wish, hate what you want, or you can practice love, respect and understanding." ~Flar

"I don't abandon or dislike people for hope or love or who they are as a person. Life is too short for that." ~Dru

"When you assume, you make an ass outta you and me" ~ Someone's very intelligent Aunt
      "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

MysticWicks Candle Altar

Compassion is the highest virtue!
      ~ ~ ~

Witchy links 4 You!
      Welcome to my World!
      Something Special!

Do you ever wonder what I wish for?

Want fast, custom web content without writing a single word?

Comment

Dear Sylv,
        Your North Node isn't suppose to "sound like you", I'm afraid.
        RedRose
        *laugh* When I said that, I didn't mean the traits I'm supposed to develop. The stuff that sounded like me was the stuff I'm supposed to do less of-I think that's ok?! IE:
        Inappropriate intensity, Preoccupations with the psychological motivations of others, Overreacting, Obsessive-compulsive tendancies
        Although I'm confused by the idea of inappropriate intensity, lol. Unless it means stalker-like behavior. Definitely the things I need to work on sound like a challenge.
        Honestly giving up all attachment to ever finding your soul mate is ironically the fastest way for Taurus NN folk to find their soul-mates, if that is their destiny. Can you be completely happy even if you never meet your ideal partner? When you can say "YES!, Absolutely!", then that is when your partner manifests.
        *chants* I don't need a soul mate, I don't need a soul mate. That is going to take some work. To me, it seems really, really sad to go through life without a partner. Guess that's why I'm supposed to work at it!
        I am here to be independent (Cap. NN) so I joined an Ashram and cloistered myself at age 18 so I wouldn't have to face my North Node
        Silly question: what's an Ashram?

Thanks for posting that list-the things to develop really struck home. *goes off in search of book*
        Last edited by Sylv; January 1st, 2004, 07:09 AM. Reason: to talk more, of course ;)
        *Sylv*

"You've taken her, but You haven't got me yet. I know Your cunning. It's You who take us up to a high place and offer us the whole universe. You're a devil, God, tempting us to leap."
        -Graham Greene, The End of the Affair

"But in fact nature, like a most indulgent mother, has placed her best gifts out in the open, like air, water and the earth itself; vain and unprofitable things she has hidden away in remote places."
        -Thomas More, Utopia

Comment

Dear Sylv,

An Ashram is a spiritual communtiy usually into yoga and meditation and such. The Eastern version of a convent, though marriage was allowed in the one I joined. So I also married young to avoid having to be independent as well. That was all 30 years ago now.

You know, even for people who don't have Taurus North Nodes, I think truly being unattached to and not needing a life partner tends to aid manifestation. My partner and I were both actively NOT interested in having a relationship when we met. We both were very committed and focussed on getting other aspects of our lives handled before we took anything like that on again. It made for a really humorous courtship because we were both trying to test each other out of the game as fast as we could. Guess we both like tests.

RedRose

Comment

North Node in Aries - Jan Spiller

ATTRIBUTES TO DEVELOP:

Independence

Self-awareness

Trusting one's impulses

Courage

Constructive self-interest

Moderation in giving

Self-nurturance

TENDENCIES TO LEAVE BEHIND:

Seeing oneself through others' eyes

Debilitating selflessness

Being Mr. or Ms. Nice

Obsessive attachment to fairness and justice

Co-dependence: attachment to external harmony

"Tit for tat" mentality

Comment

North Node in Libra - Jan Spiller

ATTRIBUTES TO DEVELOP:

Cooperation

Diplomacy and tack

Increasing awareness of others' needs

Selflessness: giving support without expecting reciprocity

Creating win/win situations

Sharing

Seeing things through another's eyes

Communicating self-identity

TENDENCIES TO LEAVE BEHIND

Impulsiveness

Thoughtless self-assertion

Lack of awareness of others' needs for suoport

Self-centeredness

Selfishness

Lack of good judgement regarding money

Expecting others to be like oneself

Indifference to how one is seen by others

Outbursts of anger

Overconcern for survival

Comment

Greaaat. N Node in leo, 12th. Please Spirit, I don't want to be like Michael Jackson, OK?
                Props to Magick Faerie for the beautiful banner, the lady has talent!
                "Great spirits have always faced violent protest fom mediocre minds."- Albert Einstein
                " Mom's gonna fix it all soon, Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it ought to be"
                -Tool. (so learn to swim!)
                "Reality is just a figment of your hallucination"
                - bumper sticker
                And above all *******************
                "Man is the symbol-using (symbol-making, symbol-mis- using) animal inventor of the negative (or moralized by the negative) separated from his natural condition by instruments of his own making goaded by the spirit of hierarchy (or moved by the sense of order) and rotten with perfection."
                --The definition of "Human" as so aptly stated by Kenneth Burke.

Comment

Dear Awyrdone,

Does Michael Jackson have Leo NorthNode in the 12th House?

I listed the Leo NN traits to develop and let go of in this thread, having your NN in the 12th House, however, means that you don't need to be quite as publically dramatic, you can work more behind the scenes.

RedRose

Comment

I was joking. Thanks. LOL.
                    Props to Magick Faerie for the beautiful banner, the lady has talent!
                    "Great spirits have always faced violent protest fom mediocre minds."- Albert Einstein
                    " Mom's gonna fix it all soon, Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it ought to be"
                    -Tool. (so learn to swim!)
                    "Reality is just a figment of your hallucination"
                    - bumper sticker
                    And above all *******************
                    "Man is the symbol-using (symbol-making, symbol-mis- using) animal inventor of the negative (or moralized by the negative) separated from his natural condition by instruments of his own making goaded by the spirit of hierarchy (or moved by the sense of order) and rotten with perfection."
                    --The definition of "Human" as so aptly stated by Kenneth Burke.

Comment

Originally posted by awyrdone
                      I was joking. Thanks. LOL.
                      Actually,it would be fun to look at Michael Jackson's chart and transits these days; more fun than watching the media coverage anyway.

RedRose

Comment

is the north node the same as the "true node"??

thank you faeawyn

Comment

i found this pretty in depth msn group.. it explains a LOT... and from different ppl

http://groups.msn.com/interpretations4/_whatsnew.msnw

and yes.. true and north are the same answered my own question

thank you faeawyn

Comment

I found that site to be pretty insightful as well.

No Regrets!
                            Global Glasses

"You can dislike who you wish, hate what you want, or you can practice love, respect and understanding." ~Flar

"I don't abandon or dislike people for hope or love or who they are as a person. Life is too short for that." ~Dru

"When you assume, you make an ass outta you and me" ~ Someone's very intelligent Aunt
                            "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

MysticWicks Candle Altar

Compassion is the highest virtue!
                            ~ ~ ~

Witchy links 4 You!
                            Welcome to my World!
                            Something Special!

Do you ever wonder what I wish for?

Want fast, custom web content without writing a single word?

Comment

North node in Cancer, which makes south node Capricorn. Dear Godly beings beyond, reading the analysis on that msn group made SO much sense it made me cry..lol
                              On the flip side, it helped me to understand my purpose in this life, and how to stop wanting things I don't need..as they aren't the most important things this time around. Hard to swallow but easy to grasp.

Many thanks to Faeawyn, Aldwyn, and Skysilver for the rotating banners.

Comment

Dear Mau,

That website has more great information, in my opinion, than any site on the internet...it can also cause astrology overload better than any other site. Best to start by looking up your North Node, Sun, Moon, and Rising by signs and house. That will keep you busy enough for quite some spell.

RedRose

Comment

Working...
                                X