X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RedRose
    replied
    Hello Zafirbel,

It means you are normal because actually everyone's North Node is "retrograde" - but this is not exactly correct word usage, because the NN isn't a thing. It is a pointer, a direction. It isn't a planet or asteroid. The NN direction pointer travels backwards through the zodiac, so they call it "retrograde" but there is no meaning in calling it that.

RedRose
    Last edited by RedRose; December 28th, 2005, 08:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Fluffmeister
    replied
    Originally posted by Maiden Zafirbel
    what if my North Node (gemini) is in retrograde? what does that mean??? :S
    Nothing - the Nodes are always retrograde. At least, the "mean node" is always retrograde - the "true node" (which can be a degree or two different from the mean node) is usually retrograde. It spends a few days a month being not retrograde.

Leave a comment:

• Maiden Zafirbel
    replied
    what if my North Node (gemini) is in retrograde? what does that mean??? :S

Leave a comment:

• 2wicky
    replied
    Aw, the link doesn't work anymore.
    With Capricorn SN I'm definitely scared of being dependent on anyone but me....marriage, babies, that more Cancerian stuff scares the heebeegeebees out of me.

Leave a comment:

• cloudspanther
    replied
    Sorry I am lost really dont know much about the stars etc. I cant figure it out to even try to form an opinion.

lady bless,
    clouds

Leave a comment:

• RedRose
    replied
    Sagittarius North Nodes/Gemini South Node

Here from Jan Spiller's must read book "Astrology for the Soul" is a a list of attributes that people with Sagittarius North Nodes/Gemini South Node need to work on developing to forward their life's purpose:

Attributes to Develop

Work on these areas can help uncover hidden gifts and talents:

Reliance on intuition, prophetic abilities, and invisable guidance.

Speaking from Higher Consciousness

Spontaneity - developing a sense of freedom and adventure

Direct communication free from censorship

Trusting oneself

Spending time alone and in nature

Patience

Intuitive listening - hearing the meaning behind the words

And here from Jan Spiller are tendencies for Sag NN/GemSN folk like Cloudspartner to work on leaving behind:

Second-guessing what other people are thinking.

Indecisiveness.

Perpectually seeking more information.

Saying what others want to hear.

Invalidating intuitive knowing with logic.

Gossiping.

Impatience, wanting immediate answers.

Trusting other's perceptions instead of one's own - including others' perceptions about oneslef.

Leave a comment:

• Meiga
    replied
    North Node in Gemini, OK, but it´s oppossed to my Sun and Ascendant, both in Saggitarius.
    Looks somewhat worrying...and hard.

Leave a comment:

• OMmomma
    replied
    NN-Virgo in 3rd

Thankyou for the link, what a time-saver!! I am so used to having to rely on my memory, or finding the right chapter in a book... this is so much better!

My node is alone in the 3rd house, like a sign it wants no complications. The internet has been my savior, in that I have had relatively no other means of expressing my understandings, creativity, and compassion towards the groups of people who would most benefit. I long for opportunities to teach, but have alot of insecurity, due to my emotional 'blindness'.

My SN in Pisces in the 9th, is conjunct with my Mars... I am happily married to a Pisces(my third marriage), I have had difficulties with relationcships, due to my preoccupation with spiritual(unconditional) love, and have expressed romantic love rather incompetantly. I have always longed to go 'back' to the comfort and transcendant lovingness of an ashram. I am eternally greatful that I did choose to have a family, however, as I see a major part of my destiny being determined by both my motherhood, and by my children themselves.

Leave a comment:

• RedRose
    replied
    Dear Mau,

That website has more great information, in my opinion, than any site on the internet...it can also cause astrology overload better than any other site. Best to start by looking up your North Node, Sun, Moon, and Rising by signs and house. That will keep you busy enough for quite some spell.

RedRose

Leave a comment:

• Mau
    replied
    North node in Cancer, which makes south node Capricorn. Dear Godly beings beyond, reading the analysis on that msn group made SO much sense it made me cry..lol
    On the flip side, it helped me to understand my purpose in this life, and how to stop wanting things I don't need..as they aren't the most important things this time around. Hard to swallow but easy to grasp.

Leave a comment:

• ~*Ginger*~
    replied
    I found that site to be pretty insightful as well.

Leave a comment:

• Maiden Zafirbel
    replied
    i found this pretty in depth msn group.. it explains a LOT... and from different ppl

http://groups.msn.com/interpretations4/_whatsnew.msnw

and yes.. true and north are the same answered my own question

Leave a comment:

• Maiden Zafirbel
    replied
    is the north node the same as the "true node"??

Leave a comment:

• RedRose
    replied
    Originally posted by awyrdone
    I was joking. Thanks. LOL.
    Actually,it would be fun to look at Michael Jackson's chart and transits these days; more fun than watching the media coverage anyway.

RedRose

Leave a comment:

• awyrdone
    replied
    I was joking. Thanks. LOL.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X