X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RedRose
    replied
    Dear Awyrdone,

Does Michael Jackson have Leo NorthNode in the 12th House?

I listed the Leo NN traits to develop and let go of in this thread, having your NN in the 12th House, however, means that you don't need to be quite as publically dramatic, you can work more behind the scenes.

RedRose

Leave a comment:

• awyrdone
    replied
    Greaaat. N Node in leo, 12th. Please Spirit, I don't want to be like Michael Jackson, OK?

Leave a comment:

• RedRose
    replied
    North Node in Libra - Jan Spiller

ATTRIBUTES TO DEVELOP:

Cooperation

Diplomacy and tack

Increasing awareness of others' needs

Selflessness: giving support without expecting reciprocity

Creating win/win situations

Sharing

Seeing things through another's eyes

Communicating self-identity

TENDENCIES TO LEAVE BEHIND

Impulsiveness

Thoughtless self-assertion

Lack of awareness of others' needs for suoport

Self-centeredness

Selfishness

Lack of good judgement regarding money

Expecting others to be like oneself

Indifference to how one is seen by others

Outbursts of anger

Overconcern for survival

Leave a comment:

• RedRose
    replied
    North Node in Aries - Jan Spiller

ATTRIBUTES TO DEVELOP:

Independence

Self-awareness

Trusting one's impulses

Courage

Constructive self-interest

Moderation in giving

Self-nurturance

TENDENCIES TO LEAVE BEHIND:

Seeing oneself through others' eyes

Debilitating selflessness

Being Mr. or Ms. Nice

Obsessive attachment to fairness and justice

Co-dependence: attachment to external harmony

"Tit for tat" mentality

Leave a comment:

• RedRose
    replied
    Dear Sylv,

An Ashram is a spiritual communtiy usually into yoga and meditation and such. The Eastern version of a convent, though marriage was allowed in the one I joined. So I also married young to avoid having to be independent as well. That was all 30 years ago now.

You know, even for people who don't have Taurus North Nodes, I think truly being unattached to and not needing a life partner tends to aid manifestation. My partner and I were both actively NOT interested in having a relationship when we met. We both were very committed and focussed on getting other aspects of our lives handled before we took anything like that on again. It made for a really humorous courtship because we were both trying to test each other out of the game as fast as we could. Guess we both like tests.

RedRose

Leave a comment:

• Sylv
    replied
    Dear Sylv,
    Your North Node isn't suppose to "sound like you", I'm afraid.
    RedRose
    *laugh* When I said that, I didn't mean the traits I'm supposed to develop. The stuff that sounded like me was the stuff I'm supposed to do less of-I think that's ok?! IE:
    Inappropriate intensity, Preoccupations with the psychological motivations of others, Overreacting, Obsessive-compulsive tendancies
    Although I'm confused by the idea of inappropriate intensity, lol. Unless it means stalker-like behavior. Definitely the things I need to work on sound like a challenge.
    Honestly giving up all attachment to ever finding your soul mate is ironically the fastest way for Taurus NN folk to find their soul-mates, if that is their destiny. Can you be completely happy even if you never meet your ideal partner? When you can say "YES!, Absolutely!", then that is when your partner manifests.
    *chants* I don't need a soul mate, I don't need a soul mate. That is going to take some work. To me, it seems really, really sad to go through life without a partner. Guess that's why I'm supposed to work at it!
    I am here to be independent (Cap. NN) so I joined an Ashram and cloistered myself at age 18 so I wouldn't have to face my North Node
    Silly question: what's an Ashram?

Thanks for posting that list-the things to develop really struck home. *goes off in search of book*
    Last edited by Sylv; January 1st, 2004, 07:09 AM. Reason: to talk more, of course ;)

Leave a comment:

• ~*Ginger*~
    replied
    Wow!
    Looking at that list I realize that, I've developed alot of those and left alot of those as well.
    Of course, I'm still here so there's more to work on...

Thanks RedRose!

Leave a comment:

• RedRose
    replied
    Dear Sylverstar,

The good news is that you will get great positive feedback when you drop the negative Aquarian traits. Again, your scope is so full of contradictions. You are here to do it all, a dash here and a splash there.

RedRose

Leave a comment:

• SylverStar
    replied
    Hmm, looking at that list makes me feel like I have alot ahead of me. Good thing I'm only 22. hehe. It seems however I've got most of those Leo trait's down. It's the one's I need to leave behind. Can't we leave those for the next life.

Leave a comment:

• RedRose
    replied
    North Node in Leo - Jan Spiller

ATTRIBUTES TO DEVELOP

Individuality

Willingness to take "center stage"

Following one's heart's desires

Strengthening one's willpower

Enthusiasm

Self-confidence

Taking risks

Relating to the childlike quality in others

Enjoying life - having fun

Looking at life as a game

Developing an "It's up to me" attitude

Yielding to peer pressure in order to "belong"

Detaching from emotional situations

Aloofness

Waiting for others to prompt one's own action

Waiting for "more" knowledge before taking action

Excessive daydreaming

Running away from confrontation
    Last edited by RedRose; December 31st, 2003, 07:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RedRose
    replied
    North Node in Virgo, from Jan Spiller's book "Astrology For The Soul"

ATTRIBUTES TO DEVELOP:

Participation

Bringing order out of chaos

Creating routines

Focussing on the here and now

Acting on feelings of compassion

Being of service to others

Analyzing and categorizing

Gaining self-confidence through experience

Moderation

Taking risks in spite of fears

Noticing and valuing details

Being a victim (or having victim consciousness)

Confusion and disorientation

Avoidance of planning

Escapism (drugs, excessive sleep, daydreaming etc.)

Extremism

Oversensitivity

Self-doubt

Feelings of inadequacy

Withdrawal

Vagueness (not wanting to commit/inaction)

Giving up

Leave a comment:

• SylverStar
    replied
    It sounds so easy.

Leave a comment:

• RedRose
    replied
    Dear Sylverstar,

Like being a Full Moon baby, having your Sun and Moon in opposition. That would make you an Aquarius Sun, Leo Moon - like me. I will type in the list of Node traits to develop and let go of, from Jan Spiller's book, for your and Flora later today. But buy the book, it has a whole long chapter on every North Node. However, you are on the right track. Leo NN folks need to learn to take center stage, to really shine, to be "out there", to treat life a a game and have fun with it. And you need to work on letting go of the negative Aquarius attributes, while still being a strong Aquarius person. No being aloof, and overly mental and eternally detached all the time, in other words.

RedRose
    Last edited by RedRose; December 31st, 2003, 08:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SylverStar
    replied
    Well My NN is in Leo so that would make my SN Aquarius the same as my sun. You said having a SN the same as your sun was like a moon baby. Is that like having my Moon in Cancer?

NN: What I need to learn is that I do have Charisma and I need to get off my butt and use it.

SN: What I need to learn is how to open up to people.

There's probably more, but that's off the top of my head.

Leave a comment:

• RedRose
    replied
    Dear Sylv,

Your North Node isn't suppose to "sound like you", I'm afraid. It is hard, it is how your soul wants to grow and learn. Honestly giving up all attachment to ever finding your soul mate is ironically the fastest way for Taurus NN folk to find their soul-mates, if that is their destiny. Can you be completely happy even if you never meet your ideal partner? When you can say "YES!, Absolutely!", then that is when your partner manifests. Again, North Nodes are difficult. Punxyen has tons of Fire and yet he needs to open up emotionally and be vulnerable, at least with one person. I am here to be independent (Cap. NN) so I joined an Ashram and cloistered myself at age 18 so I wouldn't have to face my North Node! Flora is vastly magical and spiritual, but this life she need to impact the here and now and create order out of chaos. Again North Node is not easy...

RedRose

Leave a comment:

Working...
X